• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice War for the Underdark (D&D 5e) - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Looks good! Let's see. Let me think on how to insert you. Any ideas? Doesn't have to be 100% natural, but I'd rather do something better than, "you appear and were there the whole time!"

Maybe you come up from checking the cellar? Hmm... I think that might work. Thoughts?

Looks good! Let's see. Let me think on how to insert you. Any ideas? Doesn't have to be 100% natural, but I'd rather do something better than, "you appear and were there the whole time!"

Maybe you come up from checking the cellar? Hmm... I think that might work. Thoughts?
Maybe Vaeryn had traveled there a little before the rest having heard the stories of the dwarfs that hold the line of the underdark. She could have heard talk about them recently and traveled on her own only to find them dead, then maybe she was checking the cellars when everyone else came?

Maybe Vaeryn had traveled there a little before the rest having heard the stories of the dwarfs that hold the line of the underdark. She could have heard talk about them recently and traveled on her own only to find them dead, then maybe she was checking the cellars when everyone else came?
That's perfect. I'll get you in there.

Agh, apologies again for not posting. I don't know when I have enough time for a post, I'm sorry, but I will try to write one as soon as possible.

It's fine. At this point, I just want to get a sense of what the plan will be. I might post to give you guys some more actionable intel. Give you a few options.

Any further thoughts or questions on what you guys think you might do? We can discuss in detail here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back