• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building War for the Iron City OOC

Sylvio

My mind plastered to your screen
Roleplay Type(s)
I'll set up a discord soon and I'm just sidelined at the moment, but for now we can start plotting here for the time being

I've got a some questions to ask.

As I take it from the pictures, we can have units containing these large mechas? Can we take some WW2 technology into our armies? And do our armies need supply units or transportation companies to get what they need? Just how big can our regiments be? I'd like to have an army composed of mostly infantry, as it is reasonably cheap, mobile and versatile.

Also, why do we need a military leader in Merric?

Last edited:
I've got a some questions to ask.

As I take it from the pictures, we can have units containing these large mechas? Can we take some WW2 technology into our armies? And do our armies need supply units or transportation companies to get what they need? Just how big can our regiments be? I'd like to have an army composed of mostly infantry, as it is reasonably cheap, mobile and versatile.

Yes ww2 technology can absolutely be incorporated. At least one supply unit should be included in regiments, you don't have to focus on them in the rp but since our armies will be moving around a lot, obviously a supply unit will be accounted for to facilitate those movements. As for transportation companies, I wouldn't say they have to be included if you mean private companies to transport resources to armies. I should've mentioned that every army has their own base where they coordinate and is the hub of supplies, intel, and communications. Regiments are around 3,000 soldiers. You can also definitely have an infantry-based army, however I would definitely encourage you to include anti armor capabilities for other players who may have mechs, tanks, and halftracks

I'm thinking a coastal empire that resembles Eastern Europe, more specifically the balkans on the Mediterranean

Yes ww2 technology can absolutely be incorporated. At least one supply unit should be included in regiments, you don't have to focus on them in the rp but since our armies will be moving around a lot, obviously a supply unit will be accounted for to facilitate those movements. As for transportation companies, I wouldn't say they have to be included if you mean private companies to transport resources to armies. I should've mentioned that every army has their own base where they coordinate and is the hub of supplies, intel, and communications. Regiments are around 3,000 soldiers. You can also definitely have an infantry-based army, however I would definitely encourage you to include anti armor capabilities for other players who may have mechs, tanks, and halftracks

One more thing, can I use aircraft in my army?

I don't intend to use vehicles at all. I'm going for horses.

Nubby Nubs Nubby Nubs Historical Storyteller Historical Storyteller Zerulu Zerulu Martydi Martydi cybercrypt cybercrypt
Can I get an idea of what ethnicity/culture your countries will be based off of so we don't accidentally copy each other?

I'm a former subject, located just near Merric, I'm in the forest area in the south. We are Germanic. And it is our intention of capturing the Iron City of Merric so we can establish a new kingdom of our own for the glory of the Alemmani dynasty.

No we're not doing naval combat but your cs is fine

Thanks.

I might add more details later on. I haven't described the grenades, the rifle grenade, the uniform of the soldiers, how they carry their equipment, what type of horses there are. . . and so on but I'll add them later if necessary.

You don't have to be too explicit but if you feel its necessary then you can go for it

How're you guys doing? It has been a few days already and my army's raring to go.

Well, I also have one question in mind, can I build forts? And if I can, how many can I build? And how many can I have at the beginning? And if those forts have a garrison, how many men can I station there?

Last edited:
How're you guys doing? It has been a few days already and my army's raring to go.

Well, I also have one question in mind, can I build forts? And if I can, how many can I build? And how many can I have at the beginning? And if those forts have a garrison, how many men can I station there?

Just going over some details before I post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back