• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy War for Neverland; a dark fantasy thread

Hey if your looking I don’t mind to do a fairy or a siren I also have discord! Dark as twisty, love it!

Current update on the roles!! This includes people who commented interest here and those in the discord. Everything is taken except for one pirate position as a Crewmate!

Bump! Three spots are still open! A pirate Crewmate, a physical fairy, and a deep siren! The cs is also now up :)

Yes! Currently both striker and Crewmate for the pirates are open and 1 deep sea and 1 shallow sea siren position are open as well as a psychical fairy spot!

hmm, i'm interested in either the siren role or the crewmate role but still deciding which i like more. may i get the link to the discord?

hmm, i'm interested in either the siren role or the crewmate role but still deciding which i like more. may i get the link to the discord?
Of course! And we allow two characters per person so you can always do both

Bump! Trying to fill the last remaining roles! We still need a striker for the pirates, a psychical fairy, and 2 sirens (1 deep and 1 shallow)

Hop into the discord before you start the cs please!
it says the link expired
Britney Spears Crying GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back