• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Wanting to indulge in some oc x canons! Willing to double, triple or more! <3

So I had some trouble and haven't been able to come back online. I'm back now! If we were talking and you still want to roleplay, please message me! I might've just had to leave.

I wouldn't mind doing a Pokémon rp. I can play most characters (male or female), although I'm not as familiar with characters in gen 1 and 2. I'm pretty flexible.

I'm back. <3 Life got very complicated, and now my anxiety is making me too nervous to message those I couldn't reply to. >_< So if you're still interested and we were roleplaying/planning, please feel free to message me!

I'm also wanting new ones too so please feel free to message me c:

Hi! I used to RP Milan Tsumiki actually! We could do that or some Disney. Also, I LOVE heathers. Your of idea for that really caught my attention. PM me if you’re interested <3

I like the idea of prince turned villainous- and I'd be down to double with you! I can PM you with an idea, if you'd like. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back