• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Wanting to indulge in some oc x canons! Willing to double, triple or more! <3

Hello c:

I'm going to be a very honest person. Life is too short to try to impress anyone. So I'll keep this as short as possible.

I'm:

~ Over 21.
~ Female. At the time, I'd love to play one or double, unless it's MxM. I'm fine with any sexuality!
~ Good with playing multiple characters.
~ Looking for oc x canon. I know it's cringey. But it's fun. So deal with it. I'm fine with doubling as a canon for you too if that makes you happy. I will only play canon if you play one for my oc too. If you do a canon x oc, I'd happily do a canon for you or for a canon you wanna play.
~ In love with villains and dark characters. Yandere's are love. Turn any character into one for me and I will love you forever. and probably play any canon you want me to. xD
~ Fine with genderbending/genderswapping characters too.
~ Willing to mirror your posts, or post as much as you require.
~Wanting to be friends. I'll happily listen to you talk about your oc for hours as long as we're fair and you listen to me too. <3

PM me if you're interested~

~What I'm looking for~

Pokemon:
I'd love to pair: Silver, Blue/Green/Gary, Pearl, N, Gladion, Hau, Guzma, or Ruby.
I can play: Any of the female canons, Red, Gold, Hau or Diamond.

Creepypasta: (I'd like characters perhaps reincarnated from the horror characters. Perhaps with their memories and are cursed with a lust to do as the one before them did. That might sound weird xD but It's like most Disney roleplays where you don't play the actual princess, but a character based completely on one.)
I'd love to pair: Honestly, any is fine. <3 The more chaotic the better though!
I can play: Reincarnated Slenderman, and maybe more! But I'd prefer to play Slendy if possible, or a made up male creepypasta.

Disney/Fairytale: (Going similar to creepypasta.)
I'd love to pair: Any villain, princes turned villains.
I can play: Any of the princes, Any of the princesses. Ask about any!

Mogeko Games (Including Gray Garden, Wadanohara, and Mogeko Castle.)
I'd love to pair: Ivlis, Rawberry(f// or m/f!), Emalf, Sal, Fukami, Shinya.
I can play: Kcalb, Wodahs, Any of the girls, Samekichi, Human!Defect Mogeko.

Invader Zim:
I'd love to pair: Dib would be fun xD
I can play: Zim, Gaz.

Tokyo Mew Mew:
I'd love to pair: Kish/Kisshu. <3
I can play: Ryou, Pai, Taruto, or any of the girls.

Gravity Falls:
I'd love to pair: Honestly, almost anyone. They're all fun. All aged up or for the older ones aged down perhaps. Chaotic ones would be fun to pair. Bill, an older Gideon(I love the idea that suddenly he turns hot when he's older and starts to use that to his advantage since he can't use cute anymore xD). Ford might be fun too <3
I can play: Dipper, Mabel, Stanley, Maybe Robbie?

Danganronpa:
I'd love to pair: I'm pretty open. Nagito, Fuyuhiko, Toko, Mikan, Ouma, Shuichi, or I have an idea for a humanized Monokuma who was a demon summoned by Junko.
I can play: Any of the protagonists, Chihiro, any of the girls really, Amami, Ishimaru.

Future Diary:
I'd love to pair: Yuno, Akise.
I can play: Yukki.

Angels of Death:
I'd love to pair: Really anyone.
I can play: Honestly, if either of us plays Zack, I'm happy.

Miraculous Ladybug:
I'd love to pair: Adrien or Nathaniel
I can play: Marinette, Luka, Adrien or anyone else. <3

Undertale:
I'd love to pair: Sans would be fun xD
I can play: Playing Papyrus would be fun actually. <3

Rune Factory 4:
I'd love to pair: Clorica, Vishnal, Leon, Arthur or Dylas.
I can play: Any of the girls, Dylas, older Kiel, Doug.

Naruto: (Pre-shippuden or early shippuden only. I haven't really seen past that.)
I'd love to pair: Neji, Sasuke, Kiba, Itachi, Any villain really other than Orochimaru. xD
I can play: Hinata, Naruto, Maybe some others? Not too sure other than them. xD

Heathers:
(More looking for ocs with a plot very similar but twisted a bit to be more fun!)

I'd also be fine with anything yandere-related. <3 I'd love to pair psychotic characters that need some love!

I'll probably add more later. <3

Last edited:
Question, can the Disney character look different from what they previous were but still be amongst the likes of them turned evil? Like you said you would be open with them being reincarnated from the original character, so would you be open to a slight change in appearance too? 🙂

Question, can the Disney character look different from what they previous were but still be amongst the likes of them turned evil? Like you said you would be open with them being reincarnated from the original character, so would you be open to a slight change in appearance too? 🙂

Slight change in appearance? I might need a bit of clarification. Do you mean change in appearance as in like the princes or princesses would wear more modern clothes, or do you mean something else? :) If so, then that's definitely fine and encouraged!

Well it’s still in my early thought process, but I think I would want to play as The Prince from Snow White, but make him older, give him longer, wavier hair, and give him darker looking clothes. But he would still mostly look like the original character, with his face and his height and whatnot. Would that be okay? 🙂

Well it’s still in my early thought process, but I think I would want to play as The Prince from Snow White, but make him older, give him longer, wavier hair, and give him darker looking clothes. But he would still mostly look like the original character, with his face and his height and whatnot. Would that be okay? 🙂
That works! I'm totally fine with changing looks. <3 The only thing I wanted to keep was the basic outline of the story, but add our own twists. <3

I have an OC I want to pair with Dipper, I'm willing to give playing a canon for you a shot

Hello c:

I'm going to be a very honest person. Life is too short to try to impress anyone. So I'll keep this as short as possible.

I'm:

~ Over 21.
~ Female. At the time, I'd love to play one or double.
~ Looking for oc x canon. I know it's cringey. But it's fun. So deal with it. I'm fine with doubling as a canon for you too if that makes you happy. I will only play canon if you play one for my oc too. If you do a canon x oc, I'd happily do a canon for you or for a canon you wanna play.
~ In love with villains and dark characters. Yandere's are love. Turn any character into one for me and I will love you forever. and probably play any canon you want me to. xD
~ Am fine with f// and m// but right now I'm craving m/f. I'd be happy to do one m/f and one of the other two though!
~Wanting to be friends. I'll happily listen to you talk about your oc for hours as long as we're fair and you listen to me too. <3

~What I'm looking for~

Pokemon:
I'd love to pair: Silver, Blue/Green/Gary, Pearl, N, Gladion, Hau, Guzma, or Ruby.

Creepypasta: (I'd like characters perhaps reincarnated from the horror characters. Perhaps with their memories and are cursed with a lust to do as the one before them did. That might sound weird xD but It's like most Disney roleplays where you don't play the actual princess, but a character based completely on one.)
I can play: Reincarnated Slenderman, and maybe more! Haven't thought that far about this idea yet. xD

Invader Zim:

Tokyo Mew Mew:

Gravity Falls:
I'd love to pair: Honestly, almost anyone. They're all fun. All aged up or for the older ones aged down perhaps. Chaotic ones would be fun to pair. Bill, an older Gideon(I love the idea that suddenly he turns hot when he's older and starts to use that to his advantage since he can't use cute anymore xD). Ford might be fun too <3

Danganronpa:
I'd love to pair: I'm pretty open. Nagito, Fuyuhiko, Toko, Mikan, Ouma, Shuichi, or I have an idea for a humanized Monokuma who was a demon summoned by Junko.
I can play: Any of the protagonists, Chihiro, any of the girls really, Amami, Ishimaru.

Future Diary:

Angels of Death:

Miraculous Ladybug:

Undertale:

I would love to do Creepypasta with you if you are still looking!

Hello c:

I'm:

~ Over 21.
~ Female. At the time, I'd love to play one or double.
~ Am fine with f// and m// but right now I'm craving m/f. I'd be happy to do one m/f and one of the other two though!

~What I'm looking for~

Pokemon:

I can play: Reincarnated Slenderman, and maybe more! Haven't thought that far about this idea yet. xD

Invader Zim:

Tokyo Mew Mew:

Gravity Falls:

Danganronpa:

Future Diary:

Angels of Death:

Miraculous Ladybug:

Undertale:

I would love to do a Mew Mew Power with you. :)

Just got back from a difficult time with school! I'll try to message everyone. Please feel free to message me too. My internet has been a bit difficult recently. I think it's fixed now.

I'm interested in Undertale, but--
I like it a little platonic, please--
maybe a little romance here and there--

Users who are viewing this thread

Back