• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Walt Disney University (Casual RP) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
disney bought the princess bride, could i be Inigo? If not, than.... honestly, who do yall need me to be? i genuinely have no idea who to make.... maybe pheobus?
I’m gonna have to say no to the princess bride I’m afraid. Love that film though! Really we don’t need anyone specific so you can pick anyone you like as long as it’s an original Disney production

I’m gonna have to say no to the princess bride I’m afraid. Love that film though! Really we don’t need anyone specific so you can pick anyone you like as long as it’s an original Disney production
alright, fair enough, thanks anyway.

Hey everyone I've pretty much posted all my characters so if you'd like any of your characters to have some sort of predetermined relationship with any of mine, feel free to PM or tag me here and we can plan :)

Hey all! So I was thinking during the first day of university their could be either a bonfire or a ‘magical’ light show put on by the vice principal Professor Merlin Merlinson that is customary each year. Let me know which you’d all prefer! :)

Also we have a fair few characters in the dance, football and cheer teams. If anyone has any name suggestions for them let us know <3

An announcement for everyone! I’ve made a discord server for everyone where we can chat, plot relationships and have little in character interactions and whatnot. This OOC is still here, but this is an alternative so feel free to join!

hiiii! i wanted to drop a smol comment here!
still deciding on the charas i’d love to create ♡

Hey everyone! Just so you know I’m planning to begin the RP next week so if you have characters to complete, please get them mostly completed by then. The RP will be starting with orientation and a ‘magical’ light show from the vice principal Marlin Merlinson.

If your characters are currently in the glee club or dance club they may be part of the entertainment for orientation :)

Hi everyone! I am currently working out the rooming for all the student characters so please if you haven’t already, write which characters you have reserved, their year and subjects and tag me here. Thank you!

Nick36545 Nick36545 PatriasLover PatriasLover fairyfawn fairyfawn buttnugget buttnugget havent heard from you guys in a while, just checking to see if you’re still interested in the RP! If not no worries just let me know :)

Hi everyone! I am currently working out the rooming for all the student characters so please if you haven’t already, write which characters you have reserved, their year and subjects and tag me here. Thank you!

Nick36545 Nick36545 PatriasLover PatriasLover fairyfawn fairyfawn buttnugget buttnugget havent heard from you guys in a while, just checking to see if you’re still interested in the RP! If not no worries just let me know :)
Still interested

super interested in joining— I haven’t done a group roleplay in what feels like decades. does anyone have any suggestions on characters they’d like to see added? x:

super interested in joining— I haven’t done a group roleplay in what feels like decades. does anyone have any suggestions on characters they’d like to see added? x:
Hi there! We are about to start the RP properly tomorrow, however you are still welcome to make a character, there’s no rush as long it is before the orientation day ends in game! There’s really a plethora to choose from :)

me rushing to post my placeholders up asap!
but also, please tell me why it took so long? i'll be adding information soonsies

Hi there! We are about to start the RP properly tomorrow, however you are still welcome to make a character, there’s no rush as long it is before the orientation day ends in game! There’s really a plethora to choose from :)
When you say that characters must be from an original Disney production, are we limited to just the animated films? I haven’t had any coffee yet so the only example I can think of right off of the top of my head is Lizzie from Lizzie McGuire but that’s probably not the character I would go with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back