• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Walt Disney University (Casual RP) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

PixieDust

Ten Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Welcome to the Out of Character Chat thread.

Please remember to follow all RPN Guidelines whilst here.

Feel free to discuss anything from which characters you would like to apply for to relationship ideas for characters or just general chit chat!

Stay Magical!​

well... becuase i like musicals... i will yoink either pheobus or quasi, as well as elsa (yay lesbians), rapunzle and uhhh... if you veiw the anistasia musical as disney, than gleb.

well... becuase i like musicals... i will yoink either pheobus or quasi, as well as elsa (yay lesbians), rapunzle and uhhh... if you veiw the anistasia musical as disney, than gleb.
I so wish I could say yes to Anastasia cause it’s such a good musical but unfortunately it can’t class as Disney 😞 love the other options though!

whOOOOOOOO GOATS (also archdeacon claude mcpervert as the religion teacher. and uhh... didn't Disney buy the studio that made the movie? and since the musical was made after the acquisition, doesn't that make the show Disney? (i just really really wanna play my disaster bolshevik)

whOOOOOOOO GOATS (also archdeacon claude mcpervert as the religion teacher. and uhh... didn't Disney buy the studio that made the movie? and since the musical was made after the acquisition, doesn't that make the show Disney? (i just really really wanna play my disaster bolshevik)
Oh wow Frollo as religion teacher is perfect 😂

And yeah they did buy Fox so I never know where Anastasia stands anymore xD

And yeah they did buy Fox so I never know where Anastasia stands anymore xD
it makes sense she isnt a true princess because she was executed with her family (boo on the kids getting murdered, but as the descendant of murdered Jews who died in pogroms ordered by the tzar... honestly, i will not mourn that bastard's death.)

can we say yes? because i do intend to use the broadway actors as faceclaims because i am lazy and tired.

it makes sense she isnt a true princess because she was executed with her family (boo on the kids getting murdered, but as the descendant of murdered Jews who died in pogroms ordered by the tzar... honestly, i will not mourn that bastard's death.)

can we say yes? because i do intend to use the broadway actors as faceclaims because i am lazy and tired.
I’ll allow Anastasia :)

Also I really want to see the musical

Marie from The Aristocats would be so fun to play but I need to put a cap on how many characters I play lol I get carried away xD

I’m little late to the party but hello guys! I’m hoping to play Lady from lady and the tramp 😊

Thank you! I see you have a lot of fun characters yourself! I can’t wait to see them in action lol

Thank you! I see you have a lot of fun characters yourself! I can’t wait to see them in action lol
Haha thanks! I’ve only ever played Kristoff Hercules and Yzma before in other RPs so it’ll be fun to play them again and to play these new ones too.

I end up playing way too many characters so I have to put a limit on myself 😂

I haven’t done a lot of characters based off real characters so Lady is gonna be among the first but I’m excited to try! I might start with Lady and then add more characters later on if I get comfortable.

I haven’t done a lot of characters based off real characters so Lady is gonna be among the first but I’m excited to try! I might start with Lady and then add more characters later on if I get comfortable.
Of course! Do whatever is comfortable for you :) they can be very loosely based on the character or closely based on them.

oh, and quasi is Frollo's nephew, and im naming him after book Frollo's brother and quasi's dad.

That’s comforting to know and I feel a little better knowing that lol. Right now Lady is planned to be a sheltered kid who is just getting her first sense of freedom at college.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back