• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

PixieDust

Ten Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

WAyt.gif

August 29 20XX

It's Move In Day at Walt Disney University! Welcome or welcome back to the magical WD University! Please get yourselves settled into your brand new dorms, your new home for the next year and enjoy your day!

Dean Michael Mouse would like to send you a personal warm Walt Disney welcome to this esteemed establishment. Below is the running order of the day for both staff and students.

STUDENTS ROSTER
Student Council President Wendy Darlington will be handing out Dorm Assignments and Keys

~Some of the culinary arts students will be providing refreshments in the Dorm Lounge Area

~Melody Time Glee Club will be performing in the Dorm Lounge Area (Tables and Chairs have been moved aside)

~Mouseketeers Dance Team will be performing in the Dorm Lounge Area (Tables and Chairs have been moved aside)

~Chastity Briar is giving tours of the Dorms

~NPCs (Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Doc, and Dopey) are helping students carry their stuff and move in
TEACHERS ROSTER
~NPC (Edgar Balthazar-Lobby man) will be handing out Apartment assignments and keys.

~Mrs. Potts will be providing refreshments in the Lobby

~Medley Illusions will be performing in the Lobby

~Disniettes will be performing in the Lobby

~NPCs (Lumiere, Cogsworth) will be helping teachers carry their stuff and move in.

SCHEDULE

7:00 A.M. Move in Begins

8:30 A.M. Mouseketeers Dance (Students)

9:00 A.M. Melody Time Glee Club (Students)

10:00 A.M. Miscellaneous Performers (Including local stars The Hyenas, Topsy Turvy Day and Elephant Graveyard)

10:30 A.M. Mouseketeers Dance (Students)

11:00 A.M. Presentation at the courtyard

12:00 P.M. Lunch Provided by Left Overs

2:00 P.M. Club Sign-up Fair

3:00 P.M. Staff Meeting

6:00 P.M. End of Move In

7:00 P.M. Merlin's Light Show at the river

Nick36545 Nick36545 r e i r e i Izayoi Izayoi revalia revalia AnimeGenork AnimeGenork buttnugget buttnugget neverbackdown neverbackdown deer deer

Last edited:

scroll me!

mood
Excited, happy, musical

Interactions/Mentions

Alison Connors

Alice in Wonderland

Alison woke up that morning excited to go back to school, now it was not going back to learning she was excited about rather it was going back to all her friends. Her summer had been particularly boring, having been held basically under lock and key by her aunt and she couldn't wait to go back and enjoy the freedom that college brought her. She was itching for an adventure. She really needed to get her own apartment after this this term the thought dawned on her that this was her final year and she quickly pushed it out, not allowing herself to even dwell on that, it was too upsetting.

Alison jumped out of bed and quickly packed the rest of her bags, the quicker she could get on the road the better. She went downstairs and had a quick breakfast. After eating a bagel, her aunt and uncle helped her pack her car. Once the bags were in her car, Alison went back into the house and up to her room to find Dinah, finding her exactly where she expected the cat to be, asleep on Alison's bed. Alison picked up the cat and went back down the stairs ready to get on the road. Finally, after a goodbye and a lecture about staying safe, not drinking too much and not doing drugs she was finally on her way.

Alison arrived at the college nice and early, maybe too early but she didn't care, she was just happy to be back here. Leaving her bags in her car, she made her way into the lobby to her dorm room keys of Wendy . On the way back out she greeted staff that she passed before coming across Sleepy and Happy who helped Alison get all her bags to her dorm in no time. Once the bags were in her bedroom, Happy and Sleepy left to help other students move their bags. Alison walked out of her room walking around the dorm taking it all in again like it was her first time there with Dinah following in tow, it seemed the cat also felt happy to be home once again. She felt almost giddy with excitement this morning. She checked Eugene's room and the other room to find both empty, so she was here first. That didn't bother her but she hopped if there was to be a third roommate that Eugene would get here first. Now, Alison was a people person, she always had been but their previous roommate had almost left her with PTSD and the thought of having a new one both excited her but also made her nervous, what if they were just as bad as the last...

Alison made her way back to her bedroom, and decided it was best to unpack now , as much as she didn't want to at least getting it out of the way now would allow her to do what she wanted later. She was the only one here and this job needed music. Alison rooted through her bags till she found her headphones and put them in. She pressed shuffle on Spotify before placing the phone down on her bed beside Dinah who was now curled up again watching Alison as she began to unpack her clothes and other items.

*American Idiot - by Green day* began playing on her headphones and Alison grinned to herself before cheering and rummaging quickly for her hairbrush, this was her favorite song at the moment . She loved music and her favourite song changed weekly but for now this was it. Alison ended up giving up on the packing and began to dance around the room singing into her hairbrush completely oblivious to the fact that her bedroom door was wide open and that if either Eugene or the new roommate walked by they would probably hear and see her .......

♡design by neon reverie, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

If Chastity hadn’t remembered that today was moving day at Walt Disney University, the song looping on her phone certainly reminded her as it played the same chorus on cycle:

It’s a perfect day and nothing’s gonna bring me down, I could stay forever as I am!

The blonde only ever played that song on move in day and this was no exception. After a moment’s grogginess, she pulled the snug duvet off of her and padded over to her desk where she had placed her phone and turned off the alarm. The clock on the screen read 5:30am.

Chastity sighed and stretched. ‘Wish me luck, Chastity,’ she muttered, psyching herself up for the day ahead.

She and her friend Arielle had arrived a day early to their dorms in order to prepare the performance spaces for the dance and glee club. Chastity had also been placed in charge of giving the tour of the dorms to the freshman. In all honesty, she wasn’t quite sure how she would manage it all, but she knew the execution of the day had to go without a hitch.

Her glee club and dance uniforms hung neatly on the door of her room, glowing in the school colours of white and blue and Chastity was secretly glad she didn’t have to pick a cute outfit until the light show in the evening.

It didn’t take her very long at all to prepare herself for the day and get into her dance uniform. All her years in theatre meant that she’d got speed costume changes and flawless makeup down to an art.

Once she’d done it was only 6am so she headed out of her dorm toward room four to check that Arielle was up too and knocked on the door.

‘Hey Ari, you up? We have to clear out the dorm lounge before everyone starts to arrive and we have an hour to check over the set for performances. Remind me never to stay up late talking the day before move in day!’

Indeed the only reason she was out of sorts today was because she and Arielle had stayed up late, watching movies, breaking out into spontaneous song and talking about some of the cutest of their classmates and professors.

Of course, she couldn’t talk too much about her attractive classmates; not now that she was with Chad….

Chad: she hadn’t heard from him since she sent him a message that she missed him and couldn’t wait to see him two days ago. Or maybe he had texted while she was getting ready today and she’d been too busy to notice. As she waited for Arielle to respond to her, Chastity checked her messages and found nothing from him. She frowned a little before tapping out another message:

Hey babe I miss you! See you later today. You gonna watch the Mouseketeers? I know you like to watch me dance ;) <3

Chazzy Bear xx

She hoped he would at least not leave her on read this time, but she knew he was always super busy over the summers with working at his dad’s country club or fixing up his motorbike or the many other things he tended to do.

chastity briar

aurora

arielle

♡coded by uxie♡

Five, four, three, two, one… Connie opened her eyes and sat up in her bed just as her mother’s voice rang loud and clear through the house.

‘Marius come and get your laundry I folded it and it’s fresh for you my darling!’

Yes, there it was. Within moments a cacophony of sudden male voices filled the house and it seemed like all her brothers had emerged from sleep at the same time.

‘Julius you better be up for busking in the town later!’

‘Milo if you leave your bowl on that counter again I swear to god I am taking that tambourine and laying it upside your head!’

Then came her mother’s voice once more.

‘Conchita it’s moving day, time is ticking, come come darling!’

Connie lifted her gaze momentarily to heaven and said a jesting prayer to whoever was up there that her mother would finally realise she was nearing thirty, not thirteen.

‘Yes, mama I know, I know!’ She called. Thankfully, Connie never had to spend a lot of time on packing because she lived so close to the campus, but even so, in the Navajo household, every day was chaotic.

She had to weave through a few of her brothers as she made her way through to the bathroom.

‘Ah that riff is coming along, Solly!’ She encouraged her fourteen year old brother Solomon as he decided it would be a good idea to begin noodling on his guitar in the middle of the hallway, ‘but maybe you want to take it to your room, you know? Some of us have places to be today.’

Solomon grinned at her impishly, continuing to play as one of their other brothers decided to join in on his cajon and they began a samba.

‘Why in such a hurry? You finally meet a man at that place so mamma can stop going on about grand-babies?’

Connie snorted and shoved his shoulder playfully before shimmying past him in time to the music.

‘Don’t you start! I just got her to stop talking about that.’

Her mother had past her at that very moment, heading for one of the boys’ rooms to do some tidying. ‘Chita maybe if you danced like that around the male teachers, you would be giving me some grand-babies by now, no? Maybe you meet someone this year!’

‘Yes, mamma. Maybe, maybe, but none of your sons are giving you any grandchildren either so go talk to them too.’
Her green eyes crinkled into a smile as she saw the sweet huffy look her mother was giving her and she leaned over to kiss her on the cheek. ‘All in good time, mamma.’

After a flurry of sound, smells and activity, Connie was ready with her luggage to drive down to the university. It was 6:30 by the time her brothers had helped her to load up her things and she’d said her goodbyes.

‘Remember you dance for them, my darling!’ Her mother had called as she drove away, and soon she was finally in peace and quiet, winding down the road toward Walt Disney University. She arrived just before 7am and headed down to the lobby, greeting the grumpy doorman Edgar with the same warmth as Lumiere and Cogsworth who were considerably more pleased to see her (especially the former).

‘Ah bonjour mademoiselle Navajo, you are looking wonderful as always!’ Said Lumiere as he handed her her apartment key.

‘Yes, indeed and we do hope you’ve had a much deserved rest.’ Added Cogsworth. ‘Would you like assistance with your luggage?’

‘Of course, boys, but it is you two who deserve a long break! Don’t worry about me, I’ve got it handled, thank you! I will see you both later.’
Shooting them a playful wink she headed for her apartment room and entered, settling her luggage down and smiling at her familiar surroundings.

conchita navajo

esmeralda

none

[none

♡coded by uxie♡

"shit, where are the dorms again?"
chester evans
Chester couldn't believe he actually made it here. He dreamt of going away to university since he realized no one was going to come to save him from the harsh reality of foster care. So he started to study and study, getting even more A's and B's than he originally was. He kept it focused in his mind that he was going to do more and that people were finally gonna see him. For who he is, instead of an orphan. No one is going to know that, aside from Bella which is fine with him. He doesn't trust anyone more with his secret than her. She gave him hope throughout these years with her letters, that he actually still had his best friend out there with him. That he never lost her, when she left for her new family.

That she still cared.

So of course, that's why when he choose which school to go to, he chose the one that had his best friend in it. It was an easier choice plus he was offered a full scholarship to WDU, otherwise known as Walt Disney University. He looks out the window of the taxi, that he used to get from the airport to the campus. Once the car stopped, he gets out of the car with all his luggage. He looks at the map in his hand. Chester honestly can't read maps at all, it's honestly confusing to him to even try but his older sister is waiting for him somewhere on the campus. He will push down his disgust for maps, to find her.

He starts to walk forward, glancing down at his maps as he tries his best to follow them. He may have gotten lost like twice in a row but he managed to get to what he thinks is his dorm. Chester puts his key in and smiles when it clicks open. He looks in bringing in his luggage. He sees a light on in the other rooms, and he makes his way to that room which he's hoping is his sister. He had dropped off his luggage in an empty room as he walked. He spots her brown hair and smiles a real smile that's only reserved for her. That full-on Chester smile that only the people that he loves and trust gets.

"Hey Bella, I'm home." He said as softly as he could as he leans against her doorway waiting for her to turn around.

coded by reveriee.

"come on, zar. it's time to wake up"
maya kamaka
Maya woke up with a start as her alarm started to ring. She yawns as she gets out of bed, rubs her eyes, and goes into her closet. Well not her closet per se, it's really her best friend's closet. See, she lives with Zara Amzy or Zar as she likes to call her. Maybe Zee if she really wants something. She's been living with her best friend since the end of the first year of college. After Maya left home, she didn't really have a home to come back to. She couldn't go back home, she ran away, and plus they would do anything in her power to make her stay which she won't. Not when she had so much to gain here...someone to lose.

Someone like Zara Amzy.

She doesn't know when her feelings started but she definitely noticed they were there after the girl sent her a flight ticket for a way out of Hawaii and into WDU. She knew that was her, even if she denies it. Zar was the only one she told of course. Those feelings grew more and more as she did things for Maya that she never asked her to. Like giving her a place in her home, her own room to decorate as she wanted. Maya didn't even think she had a choice, as she was getting ready to find a place to live, her best friend came into their dorm room asking why wasn't she packing, telling her that the ride home was gonna be there the next day. She tried to object but whatever Zee wants, Zee gets.

Once she got dressed, she walked out of her room and into Zar's room. Seeing the sleeping beauty still sleeping, she sighed as she climbs onto her bed. Brushing the hair out of her face, she kissed her cheek softly as she said "Come on Zar, we have to go to moving day. It's the event of the start of the year. Anyone who's anyone is gonna be there." She smiled as she felt her best friend move slightly "If you get up, I'll make my famous taco breakfast that you love so much.." She said as she moved out of the bed and towards the kitchen knowing that would do the trick. Zara loves her breakfast tacos, which is why Maya keeps the ingredients stocked.

As she starts to cook, she thinks about this new incoming year. She's hoping that someone would catch her eye, she had feelings for her best friend, yes but it was not going to happen. Plus Zara has a boyfriend, unfortunately, one that she doesn't even like. Maya knows her better than she knows herself, and she knows when she's happy and when she isn't, she can tell. And her best friend wasn't happy and it broke Maya's heart because all she ever wants is for Zara Amzy to be happy.

Because she makes Maya Kamaka incredibly happy even if she doesn't know it.

coded by reveriee.

"andres, i'll always come back for you."
madicella mosquera
madi is signing, not speaking

andres is talking

Madicella woke up with a smile on her face. Something that isn't as strange as it has been in the past couple of years. That smile is because she now knew that her family, not all of them but some of them were alive. Her cousins, Cesar and Danitza were alive. Andres's older siblings. He finally had a chance to meet others in their family, after being told for so long that they were the only ones to survive the fire. She turned to see her little baby boy tucked in her side. She smiled as she kissed his cheek, getting out of bed and getting ready.

She was one of the lucky ones who live nearby the campus, so she had a chance to move in before her roommates. She just avoided anybody else by staying mainly at the house until her cousins came back to campus. Madi was never the one to hide but now she can't talk to others like normal. She uses ASL, and it's hard meeting people who know ASL and aren't either mute, deaf or both. She has been lucky before and met people who either just took ASL as a fun class or had siblings that were either mute or deaf but this was a whole different situation.

Madi felt a tug on the bottom of her shirt, and she turns to see her little baby boy next to her. "Good morning, my little man." SHe signed to him as she lifted him up carrying him on her side. Andres for his age was pretty small so he was pretty easy to carry. He laid his head on her shoulders as she walked downstairs to the kitchen to get breakfast ready. She saw her adoptive mother there and smiled at her signing "Hi Meemaw" Both she and her little man decided instead of calling their adoptive parents 'Mom and Dad', they would call them 'Meemaw and Papa.' which was still a close family name to call them. Madi never felt right calling someone else Mami and Papi and Andres as she knows considers her, his Mami so he didn't feel the need to call them Mom and Dad.

Andres only called Madi, Mami when he was upset or scared so he wasn't calling her that all the time at least. She got him some cereal and his strawberry milk and placed him in his chair. "Do you have to go Madi?" He asked softly as he stared at his food. She sighed as she looked at the precious boy that she has came to love as her own. It didn't matter that he became her responsibility at only 12 years old. She wouldn't change a single thing, and if anything she would change so that the fire never started but that isn't possible so she took on the choice of being his trusted adult and she wears that choice with pride. "It's only for the week. I'll be back every weekend baby boy. I promise Andres, I will always come back."

She signed as she looked at him. He nodded softly as Madi quickly grabbed breakfast and ate it. She then looked at him again. "How about this weekend, I bring big brother and sister to come and spend time with us again? That way all of our family is together my little man." That gave her the response that she needed which was a big smile.

"That would be awesome Mai! Thank you!" He says with a smile as he starts to eat his breakfast. She finished her breakfast, grabbing her backpack. She kissed the top of his head signing "Ok, baby boy I'm leaving. I'll be back this weekend with the company. La familia lo es todo!"

"La Familia lo es todo Mai! Love you!" He replies back as she leaves out the front door. Going to her car, she drives to campus, parking in her designated spot. Madi gets out and looks at her phone, texting the familia chat.

She begins to walk around looking for her cousins.

coded by reveriee.

Gidget Jo
Mood: Excited ♡ Location: Dorm Hallway ♡ Interactions: Outfit
==================================================================

"Gidget, love..."

The older man in the passenger seat let out a concerned grunt, bracing himself with one hand on the center console of the car and using the other to squeeze the grab handle so tightly that his knuckles were turning white.

"I know you're excited to go back to uni, but could you please SLOW DOWN!"

The young woman behind the wheel rolled her eyes before flashing a smile at her godfather. "Don't be silly, Uncle Monty. We'll never make it on time if I slow down! Besides," she said as she glanced into her rear view mirror, "We're perfectly safe. Has my driving ever put us in harm's way before?"

"As a matter of fact, yes," Montgomery replied, his Australian-accented voice sounding even gruffer than usual as Gidget swerved from one lane to another in spite of the rude gestures and loud honking they elicited from other drivers. His usually ruddy face was turning a paler white by the minute. While his goddaughter's boldness was a trait he encouraged 95% of the time, this particular moment definitely fell into the other 5%. "This is the last time I give you the keys!"

"You say that every time," Gidget grinned. "Look," she said, perking up and pointing into the distance. "We're almost there. I can see it!"
She pressed her foot to the pedal and accelerated even more, bubbling with excitement over her return to WDU.

Before being admitted to the university, Gidget had been homeschooled by her father. While this provided her with an educational experience that most people would only dream of - learning hands-on with different cultures around the globe - for the most part, she missed out on socializing with her peers. Walt Disney University had opened a fun and fascinating new door for her full of potential friends and acquaintances. Every day was an opportunity to meet unique individuals who know something that she doesn't, bringing different perspectives on life to the table. If there's one thing Gidget loves, it's knowledge - and it just so happens that other people are full of the stuff.

The pair were on campus in no time, their beat-up red 2002 Ford Escort blaring Queen's Don't Stop Me Now out of the open windows in front of Gidget's dorm building. She stopped the car abruptly, causing both her and Monty to lurch forward before being slung back against their seats. The streets were abuzz with all of her fellow students arriving back for their first day of the semester, parents and staff helping to haul bags and furniture inside. Gidget was quick to fling off her seat belt, hopping out of the car and stretching out as Monty took a moment to collect himself. After waving to a few familiar faces, she went to open the trunk and gather her luggage.

Monty clambered out of his seat, letting out a long exhale and leaning over to place his hands on his knees. "Almost lost yesterday's Macca's back there," he sighed, relieved to have his own two feet planted firmly on the ground. "Your driving will be the end of me one of these days."

"That seems statistically unlikely." Gidget patted him on the back as he joined her around the back end of the car. They each grabbed some of her luggage, Monty closing the trunk once all of her belongings had been removed. While Gidget doesn't have an extensive wardrobe by any means, she does have an impressive collection of tools and electronics she moves back and forth each year.

The two of them lifted the baggage over the curb and Gidget pressed a button on her watch, causing each of the four cases to beep in succession. Faint whirring and clicking could be heard from the inside of the wheeled suitcases. All of the cases then rolled themselves behind her in a single file line.

"You're set from here, Gidget love?" Her adoptive uncle gave her a soft smile, warmly regarding his best friend's daughter. Gidget had grown into herself so much since she started attending the university and he knew her dad would be so proud to see her today.

"I think I've got it." Gidget came in to give Monty a tight hug that he used to lift her off the ground, causing the luggage behind her to scoot forward in confusion. "I love you, Uncle Monty," she said as she was lowered back down. "Break will be here before we know it!"

"I know, I know. Keep in touch, love. I'll be thinking about'cha." He collected the car keys from her, walking around to the driver's side. With a playful grin, he asked, "Will this be the year I finally get to meet a boyfriend?"

"Ugh," Gidget scoffed with a smile, shaking her head.

"Or a girlfriend!" he added with a shrug, raising his hands at his sides. "I'll be happy either way."

"Goodbye Uncle Monty," Gidget laughed, waving and turning to head into the building. "Get home safe!"

"Bye Gidget, love," he chuckled, opening the car door. "Have a good time this year!"

"I will!" she called back, watching him climb into the car before walking through the doors and down the hall to her home-away-from-home, dorm R1. Her bags automatically wheeled along behind her, following her every step and carefully weaving around the other people in the halls.

coded by: s e v e n s e v e n

Last edited:
"oh penny, I would do anything for you"
arica dalma
Pint was excited for his second year of college. Of course his best friend, Penny. Like everything that they did as they were younger, they were together. Pint wouldn't even have woken up if it wasn't for Penny jumping on his bed and waking him up. She does it every year, coming back to kindergarten, she comes into his room and jumps on the bed. She even makes breakfast for them. If he wasn't trying to not hurt her anymore, he would have already made her his, but he couldn't. He couldn't become like his dad, barely there. The last time he even saw him, was when he came back into town to pick up Pint and Penny from their first year in college. He barely even spoke to him and left as soon as he dropped him off.

Luckily Pint had a car now and didn't need his father to pick him up from the airport, as he and penny would just make a road trip of it. He looked at her smiling. She doesn't even know that she holds his entire heart in her hands. He would never tell her. His father lost a part of him when his mother died. It was like he lost, not one parent but two at the same time. He never wanted to experience that, so he decided to avoid love, and give his entire being to it. He messes around, never keeping a girlfriend for more than 3 months or a girl around him aside from Penny. Everyone at school knew that Penny was untouchable. If even a scratch was on that girl, Pint would go on a rampage to find who did it.

Everyone knew that she was different to him. He would drop plans, just if she wanted him to come by. Or if she needed him. Penny Reese was Arica Dalma's weakness and everyone knew it. Even him. She didn't, Penny was always a bit oblivious to what was going around her, especially in boys. So he never let anyone who didn't want the best intention at heart go near her. For him, she is off-limits to all the players, to his male friends. She was that important to him. "Come on Penny, we have the drive to make." He said as he finishes breakfast dumping the plate in the dishwasher and starting it. He pulled her along, holding her hand. They were the best friends, that held hands if they wanted comfort, that's just how they worked.

They get in the car, and drive towards the campus, everything already packed and ready. After 5 hours of driving, they arrived at WDU. Pint parks the car, and looked at Penny. "So I may have gotten you something?" He smirked as the mattress people came by and he nodded. They showed them a brand new queen-size mattress, as it was being moved to her dorm. "Maybe this way our dog, won't get stuck but I'll still come over every day to check. " He then gets out the car taking Penny's bags and his, following the mattress people as people made way for them.

Pint would do anything for Penny. Anything.

coded by reveriee.

"i would wait for you forever, meg"
carter artin
Carter smiled as he packed up the last of what he was gonna take to the dorm. He looked around sighing, he was gonna miss having his own space for a minute but nothing beats living with Meg plus she was going to move in at the end of the school year as well into his apartment. He wasn't gonna just let his best friend, leave a place where he knows that she was happy. So he made sure that she wouldn't have to, plus he had enough savings to cover her. He never mention it to her but his adoptive parents still send him money every month, he guessed as hush money. So that he wouldn't go around saying what was really going on in that house. So he's really just been stacking that money.

He has more than enough savings to cover them both for a minute. Plus his job was paying really well, and he doesn't really use the money aside from food, and materials to make outfits that he thinks would be fun. So it wasn't like he was a big spender anyhow. He leaves his apartment locking the door and heads out to his car. He packed up his things into his car and drives off towards WDU. He thinks of the first time, he met Meg. He was a boy in the foster home, with an oxygen tank following him everywhere. He had no choice, it was helping his lungs, and he wouldn't have met this redhead that just came right up to him, and asked if he want to play.

She knew that he couldn't but she still tried to include him and did her best to make sure he had fun soon enough, it was like the two were attached at the hip, even sleeping in each other rooms. It all ended when he was adopted. Unknowingly to Meg, he actually refused to go without her, but they didn't give him a choice on the matter. He didn't want to go without her but he had no choice in the matter. He had to go, and because of that he was miserable, he never even had the chance to tell her that he loved her. Now that they were reunited, he still couldn't. He saw that not only he had been hurt by the beast of life, but her too.

He didn't want to hurt her anymore so he hid his feelings being her friend instead. Carter wouldn't change his choice for anything, he loved her and what she needed right now is a friend, not someone to try to get in her pants. He pulls into the campus, parking his car. Grabbing all his things and walked towards his dorm. Once he got there, he unlocked the door, put all his things in his room, and began to unpack. Carter texted Meg, letting her know that he was here in their dorm and waiting for her. They had plans to do an old-time sleepover with the blanket fort and everything and he smiled.

Oh, he would wait forever for Megan Starvos because she's the best thing in his life.

coded by reveriee.

penny

perdita

"Up and at 'em sleepyhead!"
Penny laughed, almost tackling her best friend as she jumped onto his bed where he was still fast asleep. As she laughed, Patch was currently on the floor barking up at the two of them, wanting to join in on the fun, but not yet big enough to climb onto the bed without help.

"Come on! Up you get!"
she yelled one more time, dropping mid bounce onto her knees next to Pint's head.
"Breakfast is ready and waiting so hurry up or we'll be late!"
she sung, giving him one last gentle shove to the shoulder to wake him up before sliding off the bed.

As was the newly forming tradition for the two, Penny had of course let herself into her best friend and neighbors house and began to make breakfast while Patch explored and played with the toys that were left here. Once done, she'd gone to wake him up and at the sight of her sleepy friend, she grinned, happy to see this side of him.

While she'd never want to change anything about her friend, she would admit that after everything, she did miss seeing this softer side of him more often. But at the same time, the fact that he was only like this around her made the butterflies in her stomach do somersaults. She knew he cared for her and at times she could swear there was something more, but she was a coward when it came to Pint and she wasn't afraid to admit it. She'd had to suffer without her friend once and she couldn't bare the thought of having to go through that again if she said something and messed up what they had.

Shaken out of her thoughts, Penny grinned at Pint as he stood up and grabbed his keys.
"Coming, I'm coming! Lemme just get Patch on the leash and we'll be ready!"

Snatching the leash of the table she whistled and their little dalmatian came running up to her, sliding a little on the tile, almost crashing into her legs. She laughed, giving him a scratch behind the ears as she hooked the leash to his collar. The dog taken care of, she went to stand only for her hand to be grabbed by Pint as he pulled her along with him out the door. Tightening her grip on Patch's leash with one hand and adjusting her grip on Pint's hand so she could squeeze his hand, she followed along behind him and to the car.

With Patch sleeping on her lap, her head resting against the window, and her hand still occasionally being held by the other occupant of the car, she could only smile as they started the long drive. Life was good.

Once they pulled into the parking lot and Pint turned to her with that look on his face, Penny knew something was up.
"What did you do?"

As he gestured to the mattress company moving across the campus, all she could was flush.
"Oh my god, Pint!"
she squeaked, her hand moving to cover her mouth in embarrassment.
"You seriously did not have to do that!!!"

At the explanation, she snorted, unable to help herself because she knew he had a point.
"You better still come over!"
she demanded lightly, getting out of the car. She set Patch down in the grass and let him sniff around for a moment while she grabbed her bag and threw it over her shoulder.
"Come on Patch, here boy."
she called.

Jogging to catch up, Patch trotting happily at her side, Penny leaned over so she could gently bump Pint's shoulder with her own.
"Thank you."
she whispered, a small flush on her face. The fact that he'd been serious and actually went and got her a bigger mattress was extremely embarrassing, but also incredibly sweet and she did appreciate it. She just hoped that any of her roommates hadn't arrived yet. She'd hate to have them inconvenienced by the moving crew.

"Well, here's hoping not many if any of my roommates have arrived yet."
she said, standing in front of her door. Quickly using her key, she opened the door and scooped Patch up so he wouldn't be underfoot. Letting the movers in, she walked further into the room and paused at the sight of someone new.

"Oh, hello! Are you a first year? I wasn't sure if Ara and I were getting more roommates or not this year."
she wondered.
"Oh shoot, sorry, hi, I'm Penny and this is Pint!"
she pointed behind her.
"Oh, and this little guy is Patch! Hope you don't mind dogs."
she laughed.
"What's your name?"

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
9b9d7521b0d87280dd1ee28b6dd58945.png

scroll

Desiree

O'Hara

mood

Jet lagged & Happy

Outfit

Apartment 5

interactions

Jack & Maria

As much as Desiree was excited to get back to Walt Disney University, the female was still quite jet-lagged to get onto another flight. Her and Jack had taken their relationship to the next level and sealed it by marriage. The newlyweds has just landed back home from their three week honeymoon in Maui just the day before. That was the last time they saw their fellow colleagues who were invited to their wedding. Desiree didn't really get much shut eye, she had to pick her three year old from her parents and then get home to get their laundry clean and re-pack everything to leave Colorado to California for their fourth year there.

Young Maria was very excited to reunite with her mother and newly acquired father figure that all she wanted to do was play with them all they long. Play time was something Maria always got from them, so it was something special. Desiree believed highly in bonding with her daughter. However, the timing was very tight. As the little girl was tugging at her leg, Desiree wanted to give her the time of the world but the luggages were not going to pack themselves,
"My lovely, we will play soon."
she kept telling her till Jack showed up to the rescue. He took the little bundle of joy and occupy her for some time till Desiree could finish the packing. She mouthed him a thank you before she proceeded with the re-packing.

As she was left alone, there were three luggages in front of her, one belonged to Jack and the other was shared between Desiree and Maria. She went ahead and prepared the easiest one which was Jack's. She made sure she got him the freshly cleaned clothes, both relaxing and smart for school in addition with his day-to-day essentials. She also made sure to pack at least five of his famous french classic movies that they watched more than a couple of times now. The only thing that was left was his instruments which she did not really know anything of so she left that to him. After she zipped and locked his suitcase she moved onto hers and repated the same process for her belongings and then Maria's. She made sure she got her dancing shoes, namley her point shoes and jazz shoes as she namley thought ballet, jazz and lyrical dance styles at school. Lastly, it was Maria's diaper bag that she has to haul as her toddler managed to get rid of everything but her diapers. It was her next milestone.

After completing all their baggages, Desiree let out an exhausted sigh and gave herself a few minutes before getting dressed herself. Once all that was done she placed all the luggages apart from the diaper bag outside by the door and made her way downstairs to see Jack and Maria on the floor, her busrst of laughs and giggles at his silly faces was heart shatteringly cute. She was sad to disturb this moment but,
"Mon coeur, everything is ready. Make sure you double check we turned off everything and I'll get Maria ready."
She crouched down ready to recieve Maria,
"Come to mama, lovely. We need to get you ready."
Maria struggled but got on her two feet and toddled over to Desiree, her two pigtails shaking and giggled, 'Mama, play!'.

Desiree immediatley picked up Maria,
"Yes baby, we will play. But first we we need to get you all dressed..."
and gave her a little bouncy bounce,
"...up.".
Her lips met under Maria's neck and gave her lip kisses to tease her.
"Then we play!"
. In the meantime as Jack passed them both she placed a soft kiss on his shoulder,
"Merci, amor."
. She was grateful that he had a good relationship with her daughter. She assured him that she left all their documentation near the front door and that the cab was on its way there. Taking Maria to the bathroom she placed Maria down and cleaned her up, changed her diaper and got her all prettied up for the festival. It was very pretty and floral, a young princess. A nice pretty dress, shoes, brushed her hair and finishing touch, her hat. Voila. (Outfit)

In the time being, Jack had returned with a smile, confirming that all was covered and they needed to get a move on.
"Yes, in a minnute, we are getting our final touches,"
she sighed in relief as her young one was looking so much better than her at this point. As they got out of the bathroom, Jack motioned forward and placed a kiss at the top of her head, a smile dancing on her lips. That is before diverting his attention towards Maria in her sweet festival outfit. "Well who is this pretty little thing I've never seen before? Is she a princess?" he had remarked bopping the little one's nose.
"Indeed, Princess Maria has entered the courtroom, please bow down."
she joked as the attention went on the young one. As Jack bopped Maria's nose she let out a series of giggles, trying to grab his finger in the process but failed.

The male headed out to the hallway and picking up the passports and tickets. "'Let's get this show on the road, beautiful," with his remark to get a move on she went downstairs with Maria in one hand and the diaper bag slung on her other shoulder. She had made sure to put an extra thermos of warm water just in case she needed her bottle mid-flight. Jack with the aid of the cab driver put in the luggages and Maria's pushchair too. Settling in the back seat with Maria on top the trip started. Along the way, the cab drive lulled Maria into a sleep and Desiree did not intend to wake hair, if she slept through the flight it was heavenly. Which in fact, having arrived and seated on the plane to start their trip from Colorado to California. It was a three hour flight that the toddler slept through, thankfully. As the flight progressed, Desiree's head started to drop and her eyes closing. The jet lag and Maria sleeping on her was note helping the case. As Jack offered to take the sleeping angel from her hands she slowly leaned in her seat and removed her glasses and took a nice small well needed nap.

Once they had finally reached California, she felt a gentle touch brushing against her cheek, she slowly opened her eyes to be greeted by her red-headed love, "We’ve arrived, Angel. Time to end that beauty sleep." A small smile appeared on her lips,
"A beauty sleep that felt very short..."
she chuckled as she wore her glasses again and took Maria from his arms,
"Thanks for holding her."

Long cab ride short, the three had finally managed to make it through the familiar university of Walt Disney. The place where they first met. Students and Colleagues were arriving and dropping by the second. She could hear excitment around her from new students. Desiree felt quite at home here. She started off as an Early years educator and Dance teacher. She had also used to be a guidance counselor for first and second years but as her daughter was growing up and she had marriage plans on the go, her ex-dorm mate and close friend, Amira had gladly taken that over for Desiree to get everything sorted. In fact, this was the first time that Desiree and Jack were staying in the same apartment, given the new circumstances they have talked to the principal which gladly made amendments to their apartment situation. As the couple were walking towards the lobby man, with the students' noises, the toddler started shifting on Desiree's shoulder, slowly waking up, "Mama...".

On this note, Jack went ahead and got Lumiere and Cogswort's help with their luggage as there was only so much a man can haul and Des with Maria was quite occupied. Desiree held Maria's hat in her hands for the time being and slowly ran her fingers in her daughter's golden locks, soothing her and not allowing her to get fussy from waking up, "Shhh, it's alright my lovely, we are almost there." she whispered as she got a look of annoyance from Edgar which was shortly interrupted by a brief sarcastic conversation from Jack's end. She wanted to get out of his site, trying not to glance his way. He was so sour towards her, more than others. She knew he hated kids and the fact that she had a kid with her these past years was not ideal for the lobbyman. That being said, Jack always handled the encounters with him as he somewhat managed.

After that awkward exchange they made it to Apartment 5 which was theirs for this scholastic year. She let out a small sigh of relief,
"I swear Edgar gets on my nerves with just one look."
Maria by this time was wide awake and started to cry. She was getting fussy. She needed her bottle. As she placed her down on the sofa, she ran to the diaper bag and prepared her bottle,
"Mama's getting your bottle baby."
With that she opened her push chair and as the bottle was heating up, place her in the pushchair to sit up right, putting her bib on so not to drop on her dress. As the water was heated, she mixed the milk formula and tested it on her skin to check the temperature. It was perfect. She lowered down and placed the bottle in between her lips to suckle on it and placed her tiny two hands around it so she can hold it. She helped her for a little bit but as she got the balance Maria kept drinking silently without her mother's aid.

At the glimpse of an eye she noticed two wrapped presents by the counter. Raising an eyebrow, she motioned towards it to find a note,
"Congratulations on your marriage - Principal Olsen."
As she read the note Desiree grinned,
"That is so thoughtful of Ms. Olsen."
Proceeding to open the gift addressed to Desiree, she found a mahogany case box and as she opened it, she found a selection of teas from across the world. Her lips parted in disbelief,
"Mon Dieu, I have never seen such a wide selection of teain my life..."

♡coded by uxie♡

jace

olaf

The night before they were set to leave home to head out to college, Jace had frowned at the text he'd just gotten from his best friend. He'd quickly responded back telling her to of course come over after getting frustrated at her own home. Hurrying out of his room and down the hall to his father's study, he let the man know that Alara was coming over.

The older man hummed in acknowledgement, not even looking away from his computer. Jace rolled his eyes before heading back to his room to wait for the girl. In the meantime he finished throwing the last of his stuff together in his bag and left his suitcase by his closet door so all he had to do was grab it in the morning.

Once Alara had arrived, they immediately fell into their habit of gaming all night and passing out in the early morning soon before the sun would rise. Something had told him that this wouldn't be a smart decision, but Jace never really tended to have smart decisions, so he paid the thought no mind.

Of course, he regretted it deeply in the morning. He could vaguely make out Alara's voice through the fog in his head.
"Wuh..."
he mumbled. He could hear her moving around and normally if she was moving around, he should be as well.

He tried to push himself up only to fall back down as his slipped on his controller.
"Uumph!"

He let out a low moan as his eyes finally started to blink open.
"What..."
he yawned.
"Wha...time is it...?"

He started blankly at the girl across from him as she spoke, her voice panicky as she gestured wildly. Airport? Why would she be talking about the airport, it's not like they-. Shit. Oh shit.
"Fu-!"
he cursed, suddenly surging upright, trying to leap to his feet. He failed, quite obviously, receiving a pillow to the face, and fell face first onto the floor.
"Ow..."

He pushed himself up and scrambled to get his feet under him so he could run to his closet and grab his bag and change of clothes.
"I'm up, I'm up..."
he yawned, almost tripping over his feet again.

He shut the closet door behind him and changed quickly, not really caring about what he threw on, just that it was something fresh. He grabbed his suitcase and went back into his room.
"How did we end up late again?"
he asked, slipping his shoes on.

He snorted at her response.
"Yeah, stupid game."
he laughed under his breath. He knew she wasn't serious. They'd done this particular song and dance hundreds of times before.

"Who cares what your hair looks like, we're gonna be on a plane. Wear a hat or something."
he shrugged at her comment about her appearance. Standing upright, he grabbed his suitcase in one hand and shrugged his backpack up onto his shoulder.

He shrugged at her response. A hat would've worked fine for him, but whatever.

"No, I know what you mean. And yes, him."
he started as they hurried out of his room and out to the garage to meet Paul.
"How do we do this every time though? I feel like by now the universe should've let us be on time for once."

The two tossed their bags into the trunk and slid into the car.
"I mean, that's fair."
he offered. She had a point, they always did stay up way too late playing games. It really was their own fault.

"It's true, we don't learn. But still, you'd think a miracle would've happened by now or something."

At the familiar weight on his shoulder, Jace tried to nudge her in an effort to stay awake, but she was already gone.
"Yeah, it would."
he huffed in response, amused.

Not that he could talk too much, he was ready to pass out as well, but one of them needed to be semi-awake as they got to the airport.
"Don't be afraid to step on it Paul,"
he yawned.
"We're pretty late..."

As the car began to move faster, his head fell against the cool glass of the window. He needed to stay awake. Hopefully they'd get to the airport soon.

Luckily for him, his family didn't live too far from the airport and it was still early enough that traffic wasn't too bad yet. Before he knew it, Paul was pulling off to the side and grabbing their luggage out of the trunk.

"Lala...hey, Lala, come on we're at the airport."

He laughed at her zombie performance as she slid out of the car.
"Yeah."
he answered, taking his ticket from her. He grabbed his luggage and followed her into the building to check in and board their flight.

Once settled with Alara ready to lean against him again, he shifted slightly so he could rest his head against the window and get comfortable first.
"Few hours, I think?"
he answered, yawning.
"We probably can catch a few more hours, you're right."

Moving the armrest that was between them, he rolled his shoulders before nodding, letting her know she could get comfy herself.
"Sooner we pass out, sooner we'll be away from hell."
he grinned.

Soon after the flight took off, Jace had fallen asleep and was rather unhappy to be woken up once again.
"Nngh..."
he mumbled.
"Why did we think sleeping was a good idea again?"
he grumbled as he slowly pushed himself up into a sitting position.

Once they departed the plane and grabbed their luggage, he looked around, running a hand through his messy hair.
"Maybe I should've worn a hat..."
he mumbled to himself.
"Anyway, now where do we go? Which exit?"

"I'm not grouchy, I'm sleep deprived. There's a difference."
he huffed jokingly in response as he followed her down the corridor. Out of the main area and towards the doors that led outside, he hummed in agreement about her sister, Danny.
"Yeah, if only."
he sighed.
"Don't worry though, you'll be able to see her soon."
he added, leaning over to wrap an arm around her shoulder's and give her a quick squeeze.

As they made it outside, he winced against the bright light that tried to blind him.
"Ugh, we have a car waiting somewhere right?"
he asked.
"Shit, I need to find my sunglasses, this is assault, I swear."
he muttered, digging in his bag.

"Not too long now, don't worry."
he reassured her as she agreed about the harshness of the sun.
"And yeah, this stuff is lethal. Ah, thanks."
he agreed, taking the offered sunglasses.
"Now that? That is much better."

He hummed happily, hands resting on his waist as he twisted, looking for their ride. He nodded as Alara pointed to the guy holding a sign with their last names.
"Yeah, seems legit. Let's go!"
he agreed and walked over to the car. Throwing his luggage into the trunk without much of a care, he slid into the back quickly so Alara could slide in after him.
"Ready whenever driver man!"
he called out once she was inside as well.

"Exactly that, my sensitive skinned friend."
he agreed. The heat did suck.
"Did we stock up on sunscreen again? I don't remember and if we didn't we probably should. It's bright back home for sure, but not like this."

As she spoke to the driver, he pouted.
"What? I mean they were here to pick us up, I'm pretty sure they already knew where we were going..."

He paused when she said she didn't get sunscreen.
"Well shit."
he laughed.
"I hope you like the color red, cause that's what we're about to be."
he chuckled, shrugging about being polite.

As they drove, it became quite clear how close the airport was to the university campus. With Alara's help, he was even more sure seeing as she was currently shaking his arm repeatedly. Once they pulled into the lot, Jace finally felt that same excitement Alara was feeling. They were finally there. Finally free.

Getting out of the car, he grabbed his luggage and slung his bag back over his shoulder while his friend paid the driver. Once settled with all his belongings he was more than happy to let the girl drag him further onto the campus.
"We going for our dorm keys first? I don't want to lug this stuff across campus."
he said.
"I think that line over there might be for getting room keys? It looks long enough."

As they wandered over, he could agree with her faltering. Yeah, he didn't really want to stand in that line either. But he also didn't want to lug all his stuff around. Decisions, decisions...

"I don't think we have much of a choice Lala...look we might as well get in line before it gets any longer. Maybe we'll get lucky?"

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
"stupid nai, coming here."
caiden akintola okafor
TRIGGER WARNING - SELF HARM

Caiden was not ok with the fact that her sister found her way here. She expected her to at least try to live her life, without the ball and chain that is Caiden. She thought that this way, she could be free but no, she is still being her mother/sister. Caiden was in the bathtub, staring at nothing. She had been woken up by a nightmare of the accident. She thought if she moved away from home, she would be fine. No more nightmares, no more reminders, but yet it was still playing all over in her mind. Her parents dangling, blood dripping, and her mother's eyes are wide open. She never forgot that part and it rules her nightmares.

That's why another three lines appear on her thighs, as she cries in the bathtub. The pain that she hoped would stop, didn't.

OVER TRIGGER WARNING

Once she left the bathtub, she got dressed. She did promise Nai that she would try to accept that she would be here. She did say that she would try to be her sister. Cai got her headphones and her books. Having come to campus early, she was able to move in before her roommates did. She had asked the school if that was possible which it was. She just stayed to herself and avoided any other students that were also moving in early. She looked at the time on her phone and saw a text from her sister saying that she was currently in her apartment unpacking. Cai decided to try out this new sister thing, and go and help her.

She of course didn't tell Naina that. Knowing that her sister was going to freak out at the mention that she was going to go see her without a fight. She rather avoids that period of emotions and just surprises her. She put her music on, and place the headphones on top of her head. Cai began the trip to the teacher's apartment, she bangs her head along to the music of SWS and ATC, and she looked up to see that she was there already. She asked Lumiere, one of the staff she has been talking to on and off during her stay here where her sister room was located. When he pointed, where it was, she smiled at him and thanked him.

Going up to her apartment which was shared with another, she used the special knock that only she and Naina knew. It was used just in case it was late and they didn't want to wake up their parents but needed comfort. She waited for her to answer the door, as she listens to music.

coded by reveriee.

"how do you break up with someone?"
gabriel rosen
"Ariana, I just got into campus. " Gabriel said as he pulled onto the campus. He was on the phone with his longtime girlfriend, Ariana Fontana. To be honest, he didn't even want to be on the phone with her. He has been trying to break up with Ariana since the start of their relationship but every time he tries, she changes the subject or avoids the subject. "No, I haven't seen her yet. No, Ariana, I will not text you when I do hang out with your sister. You forget that she's my best friend. " He said sternly as he gets out of the car. She has been jealous of him and Ari's friendship since the start of their 'relationship'. He doesn't even know why she keeps trying to make it a relationship. He barely kisses her, and they haven't even had sex yet. Not that she hasn't tried.

She has.

Gabe shut her down every time. She kept pressuring him though, and he refuses to even break his will. His first time will go to someone he really cares about, not just someone he's 'dating'. "You know what Ariana, I will not stop hanging out with her. Don't even think to ask. " He rolled his eyes as she talk about how he really shouldn't be hanging out with other females. "She's your fucking little sister Ariana. You know what I'm done with this conversation." He gets out of his car, going to the trunk and grabbing his bags. "Yes I said I was done with this conversation. I've told you, that I will not end my friendship with Ari, just because of your crazy jealousy. " He starts to walk towards his dorm.

"Oh no, I'm cheating again? You know what, we need to talk." He stops in the middle of the campus "Fine, after your class. I mean Ariana, we need to talk. " He rubs his forehead, "Yea ok. Bye." He ends the call as he starts walking toward his dorm. Ariana even if his feelings weren't there, had nothing to worry about, Gabriel was loyal to a fault. If he has committed to you, then he has. No way to change that. He wanted to end it though, and it was because her sister, Arielle Fontana, and Gabriel Rosen had been in love with that girl since they were kids. He was going to ask her out when she went away for swim competitions and was never home. That's how Ariana got him.

She asked him out, and he just didn't have the heart to say no, and now he's been stuck in this loveless relationship forever. Gabriel walked into his dorm room, unlocking it. He sees that Ari was already here, her stuff was up. He sighed, ever since she came back and saw that he was with her sister. She distanced herself from him, and it broke his heart. He loved spending time with her and missed it. She was the only one that ever knew the real him instead of the him that he shows to everyone else, including his girlfriend. She never understood that he never loved all that show and fun, he loved staying at home, having fun, and exploring. He loved reading and staying at home. He loved being normal and she expected him to know be normal.

All Gabriel Rosen ever wanted was to be normal, and Arielle Fontana made him feel normal

coded by reveriee.

"what in the hell, pip"
nova degarde
"Pip, we have to go, you have classes you know. " Nova said as she bangs on her brother's door for the 200th time today. Pip was never a person to easily wake up in the morning, he was like pulling teeth and nails to get to wake up. "I'm serious, I'm a professor and I cannot be late. We still have to move into the teacher dorms as well. I'll give you 10 minutes to be up and awake before I come in there with cold water." He must have known her threat was serious because as soon as she said that, she heard a thump and groan. She smirked, he must have fallen out of his bed again.

Nova heads towards the kitchen, in their two-bedroom apartment. Pip of course was 22 now and could afford his own place but he said that it was too much work. Plus Nova didn't really want him moving out so soon which is why he's coming to stay with her in the teacher dorms as well. Knowing that Pip probably lied to help Nova seem strong. Without someone to take care of, she would probably drink herself into a coma. She sees her brother coming down the steps, and she smirked "Nice to see someone up and about, come on, hurry and eat your breakfast, we don't have much time, thanks to you sleeping beauty."

Pip just grunts shoving food in his mouth as Nova grabs the last couple of things they need. Once he was done, she rushed them out the door. Getting into the car quickly, she starts the car and drives out. Skip to a quick 2-hour drive, which wasn't as bad as it should have been since she used her police siren to get away from traffic. She parks into her spot grabbing her bags, and Pip's grabbing his. They walked into the teacher dorms, got their keys and headed up to their room.

"Home sweet home Pip."

• outfit

coded by reveriee.

59b04bc80d8fd8575b66c8ec02ea08cb.png

scroll

Alara

Olsen

mood

Sleep-deprived & Excited

Outfit

Waiting in line to Wendy

interactions

Jason, Danny (m)

The day before they had to take their early flight, Alara was fed up at home. At this point she was very excited to start her new milestone, adventure with her platonic sweetheart, Jason. She fumbled for her phone on her desk which was cluttered due to deciding what she wanted take or not. Amongst the clutter, A-ha... her phone was speaking right there, in front of her. She picked it up and checked whether she could go over and spend the night at Jace's. She wanted away from this lonely house full of frauds. He had gladly accepted and she literally jetted out of the house with her belongings. It was god's gift that she prepared her luggage the day before. She told her father that she was going to sleep over at the Roberts, he always allowed that with no questions asked. Thankfully. Their chauffer dropped her off and she managed to get to Jace's.

The pair had decided to play the game Alara suggested as she has been wanting to play it for a while now. Though they had to sleep early due to an early flight the following morning, they did what they did best and made the choice to stay up all night to complete the game which was truly out of their control. Time flied. They did what they did best, game over night. As they were about to turn off the lights and they were getting ready for bed, Alara's alarm started beeping on her phone - 'Wake Up Sleepy Head!'. The sound made her jump at least a few inches, as she crawled off the bed to her phone she read the label and her eyes simply grew wider,
"Uh-Oh... we fudged up!"
The red-head nearly jumped on her friend with the levels of sudden panic.

The couple were both dazed and tired after that long night of strategy and trying to figure out ways how to complete certain episodes of the game: A Way Out. As she saw the time she started panicking, it was time to get to the airport. However, she tried her best to wake him up without giving him a shock,
"JayJay, get up come on!"

As her friend was trying to get on his feet yet failing miserably time after time, he muttered for the time. As tired as she was, she jumped off from the bed and rummaged through her backpack to change into her chosen outfit she had picked,
"It's 6 am, we need to be at the airport in a few minutes!"
. Having managed to find her outfit, she started to change ever so quickly. However, as she noticed Jace was still half asleep, she threw him a pillow.
"Get up! Unless you want to go with pjs!"
she laughed at that remarked as he looked quite funny fumbling over his feet. The pillow to the face, to say the least did not help him at all as he ended up pancaked to the floor.

"You're such a clutz..."
she laughed as if she was not the one that just threw a pillow at him the first time round. By the time he managed to get inside the closet, Alara had changed into her fresh pair of clothes. Managed, more like just randomly wearing, she did not even realise that her blouse the otherway round. By the time he emerged from the closet both of them had somewhat gotten their outfits together, belongings done and both had their sleep o' meter to almost -1.

As she was brushing her hair, she was trying to tie it up into a ponytail. He asked a very important question that seemed all to familiar by now, "How did we end up late again?" Giving him a glance, she didn't even answer the question instead she let out a sigh and remorsefully stated,
"I feel like we should have been more prepared for our first day at Uni..."
The pair said that every time they had something but never actually gone true with it. They usually either wing it or end up rushing it. Case in point. As Alara tried to attempt her high ponytail for the fourth time, she let out a sigh and scrunched her freckled nose.
"I don't like how my hair is looking... eugh. I have bed head and I didn't even sleep."
As those sentences left her mouth she realised that they did not even sleep. Shit.
"Well, the irony in all of that is we are late and we didn't even sleep. Stupid game."
she rumbled as she went to slip on her sneakers.
"Well not actually stupid but you know."
He provided her with his opinion that was that she shouldn't mind how her hair was going to look like, they were gonna be on a plane after all. Wear a hat to be exact.
"Yes, I forgot that you give the best fashion advice a girl could ever ask for!"
she chuckled as she removed her ponytail and started braiding it as she was going down the stairs. She was trying to do three things at once which was near impossible: braiding her hair, shouldering her pack and hauling her luggage. As the friends made sure they had their belongings, Alara took one luggage in one hand and her backpack on the other while attempting to multitask and braid her hair. It was definitley not happening so she left it half braided till she got seated.

As Alara entered the garage, she let out a laugh at his question and statement of "How do we do this every time though? I feel like by now the universe should've let us be on time for once." The female wanted to have her mind at ease that they were on the way at least. Placing her luggage and pack in the trunk she slid onto the back seat,
"Jacey, sweetheart, its been 18 years. Clearly we never learn. Maybe when the sky is falling, we will learn our lesson."
she laughed at that because the pair always replayed the same mistakes. Games absorb too much of their lives and frankly they are both carefree. At this point she probably had bags under her eyes that made her a fitting match to a panda. It was surely about time to break their own record for once. It was getting tiring but they never managed to succeed their own battle when it comes to this scenario.

As she felt the soft leather of the car, she leaned back and rested her head on Jace's shoulder,
"A miracle would be..."
she yawned lightly
"...very nice to have!"
her eyes slowly started to close as the car started to drive to the airport, the motion made her more sleepy. In a minutes she was gone. The last sound she heard was a small begining of a huff and that was it, his nudges for her to stay awake were not that effective. She was used to sleeping on him, it felt safe for the red-head. That was a short-live rest as she heard her him, trying to make up what he was saying. Naturally they rarely disturbed each other sleep unless something has to be done. All of a sudden she registered that she was in a car. Airport. University!

She let out a small groan as she opened her icy blue eyes,
"Eughhhh, already?"
Alara slowly rubbed her eyes and proceeded out, or more likely dragged herself out of the car rather sluggishly. Holding out the couple's tickets they took their own and checked in. They made it just in time as the last callings. At least some luck was on their side. Once they settled on their seat, the one next to Alara was empty so they could settle in quite comfortably. Giving a small puppy dog look to her mate, it meant one thing. Let-s snuggle and sleep. A small yawn escaped her lips,
"How long is our flight? I think we can recover some sleep"
she looked at him begging to rest on him again. Few hours... that was heaven. As he removed the armrest and got comfortable himself, he gave her the go ahead.
"A few hours sounds just right,"
Alara looped her arm through his and leaned against him to have at least some recovery of sleep.
"Yeah, thankfully. Let's..."
however the pair were dozed off faster than you could say G-O. It was heaven, the fact that when they woke up they would be free of their families clutches was already a motive enough.

As she felt the plane slowly start to descend, her body detected a shift in altitude which cause her to slowly wake up. That and the fact she slept in the car gave her an advantage on him. She leaned over him to see the wonderful land of California. It was so much different than the Alaskan soil they were used to. She slowly nudged Jace,
"JayJay, wakey wakey, look, we're here!"

She was greeted by an unhappy head of hair to which she laughed,
"Don't be so grouchy! It's our first day of school!"
However she shot a pft noise at his grouchy vs. sleep deprived comment.
"Well my dear, its sort of our fault that we are sleep deprived so still."
she sighed, as much as she did not want to be right.

Finally making their way off the plane, they made their way to their luggage gathering and got their belongings. Looking up at her best friend who was much more taller than her, made a comment that he should have actually worn a hat. She couldn't help but laugh at that,
"Well, if you started giving our fashion advices, its foolish not to follow them..."

Alara genuinley did not know where to go, however, she looked left to right in hopes of some sign that says exit. As she moved forth,
"I assume it's this way, let's go before we actually end up being more late by getting lost. I wish I could approach Danny. We wouldn't be as lost."
Having followed her out, she heard him humming in agreement. "Yeah if only - Don't worry though, you'll be able to see her soon." Those words were what she needed to hear for support, especially his warm squeeze he gave her.
"Yeah, I hope so. Its been quite a while now..."
she sighed leaning in the squeeze.

As the two Alaskans went outside they were greeted by none other than heat and sunlight. They both had quite the similiar reaction.
"Ah, that legit burns..."
she covered the sunlight in her eyes and took some glances and grabbed not one but two. The other's must have been his,
"I don't know these ended up here but I believe you are looking for these."
she handed him his sunglasses and wore hers, already feeling her sensitive eyes ten times better. As he inquired for their cab, she looked at the dudes holding out signs with names, her vision was also already getting better.
"Yeah I believe that is our ride,"
she points at the dude holding Olsen and Roberts on the far edge.

The pair both felt so much better at the addition of sunglasses. Nodding in agreement they both made their way towards the guy holding their last names sign. As she wore her jeans jacket to cover more of her skin,
"Yeah, indeed. This hurts. What we had back home almost made my skin blister let alone THIS."
. She already had some blisters left over from summer,
"Yeah, I might die of heat in this jacket but this is brutal."
It felt like it was burning especially having recovered from her blisters. The sun was getting rougher every summer which was not good.

Following after his actions, Alara made a more gentle approach with the luggage in their trunk. Sliding right beside him, she made a more polite approach with the driver,
"What my friend is trying to say here is... Our destination is Walt Disney University, kind sir. Thanks in advance."
Jace frowned at her and she narrowed her eyes, sure it was obvious but,
"Yes, but it doesn't hurt to be polite mister,"
she hummed and proceeded.

The pair was now much more excited to sleep now that they were closer to their goal. "Exactly that my sensitive skinned friend." he agreed with her statement, especially that Alaska was getting some hint of sun but nothing compared to this. As they were mid way he made a very interesting question that was quite life saving for them. "Did we stock up on sunscreen again? I don't remember and if we didn't we probably should."

"I did actually, wait... SHIT, I didn't, I left it at your place. I hope you did."
she said defeated already in that sunsceen battle. She had left some sunscreen on his bed side table as she had applied before leaving in a rush. His pausing was not the reaction she wanted. "Well shit - I hope you like the color red, cause that's what we're about to be." he laughed it out.
"Eugh, why must I always forget something. Oh well, I am sure we can buy some somewhere... I mean people must have alot of them with this sun!"

With that she leaned back and let the cab driver so his job and voila a few mintues later they landed in WDU. Alara paid the cab driver and slid out taking their belongings. As she saw campus infront of her it was huge. All the students arriving and staff. It was a nice envrionment,
"OMG! I can't believe it we are finally here!"
she said excitedly grabbing his arm and shaking it.

With that, she took his hand and pulled him with her. Freedom. It never felt so nice and well, warm. He inquired whether they should get dorm keys first, he didn-t want to lug everything across campus and to be fair nor did she. However, as he pointed towards the long line, she paled even more than she already was.
"Yes, dorm keys but..."
That was a long ass line. She felt somewhat defeted. But nonetheless, she couldn't let a long line like this defeat them.
"That is way too long and its way too hot already..."
with a soft sigh she continued,
"I don't think we have to... I hope. I am already tired as it is. I want to get on a bed but at the same time FESTIVITIES!"

There was something at the end of this line and she hoped it was their dorm room. Dorms... she hoped she was lucky enough to share a dorm with him. It would be goals to experience it together. With a soft sigh, she nodded,
"I know JayJay, but we MUST make up for lost time after! Who knows, maybe luck can be on our side now!"

♡coded by uxie♡

e55fbd5a2f9829dd254772b1f38e10c2.png

scroll

Eugene

Fitz.

mood

Amused & Relieved

Outfit

Dorm Room 2

interactions

Leah (prev.), Alison

Finally, it was the day to move out of that house again. Not that he was there a lot. The male had set out to see some of the world with his life-long best friend, Leah. She expressed the wish to not be tied down between her family drama and wanted to set off. Eugene did not want this opportunity to slide by. To be fair, as much as he loved his parents, their complicated on and off situation between them put off Eugene quite alot. He was young. He wanted to enjoy life and note be dragged into family drama. Travelling was the perfect excuse for the pair of friends to simply escape.

Going downstairs with his duffle bag and luggage, he took the keys to his motorcycle and opened the door,
"Heading off to Uni..."
. His voice faltered a little bit. No response back. Just faint arguing in the background. He huffed and went outside to get his belongings on the extension he had to attach in order to act like an extra trunk to his motorbike. He was already overly sleepy, arguments were not something he wanted to get in the middle of. In that note he gave himself a strech, flexing a bit to relief the ache of his muscles from still waking up. Sliding on his gloes for the drive and taking out his helmet, placing it over his scruffy head of hair he did not bother to make. With that the male got onto his bike, gave two revs and lifted his feet off, setting off to his first destination. Leah's house. He hoped she was ready as he was not really in a patient mood after what he encountered. Thankfully, Leah only lived two streets down from him. In a short while he drove in on their garage driveway . When he noticed that she was not waiting for him, he frowned. With that he turned off the engine and took out his phone to leave her a text.

'I'm outside, we need to get going. I overslept.'

He proceeded to look through the rest of his unanswered texts till his blonde grace turns out through the front door. One of them was from Alison. She was asking whether he was making it any time soon. She was on edge just as much as he was with regards to their room mate situation. As much as he was relieved they got rid of the asshole that transferred, he was as scarred from that experience that he did not want to see their new room-mate eitherway. Their dorm situated four people but so far the two consistencies were him and Alison. He told her that he was waiting for Leah and they should be there.

A buzz was felt in his hand as Leah's texts came in, one after eachother.

'Sorry, I'll be out in a minute!'

The guy was getting agitated, then again he did not like waiting. Even though he was late in the first place. As he recieved the message he sighed,
'Ok, don't take too long.'

'Sorry, sorry, running down the stairs now!'

He looked at the time, he had to zoom to the University now. After a good 10 minutes and the last message later he got up from his bike,
"Finally..."
. Eugene took her helmet in his hand. It was one of his first ever presents he had given her when he got his bike. It was a pale pink dome shaped helmet with a white lightning bolt in the middle. It was had You're my lightning - E written on the underneath. Eugene had got her that in her favourite colours but he chose the lightning bolt as an annoying joke as she disliked thunder. She would bury her face in his chest everything thunder struck which he found adorable. He threw it very lightly in his hands and placed it underneath his arm, motioning towards her porch where her front door and leaned in against one of the columns with a foolish grin on his face. Typical. Especially when he saw the sunshine wincing right in front of him.

As he suspected, she was very aware that he was agitated a little bit with what happened, as she zoomed past him to place her stuff on top of his own she started a long ass apology before she paused for a breath break. However, before he could get a word in, her words came out fully charged it was like bullets. Eugene blinked twice trying to figure out what coherent sentences came outside of her mouth as to why she was late. First and foremost, he was trying to stay fully wake up, second of all he was distracted by the beautiful sight in front of him and third of all, he cupped her cheeks lightly to slowly calm her down,
"Lay, its okay. Here, all yours my lightning."
He removed his hands from her soft cheeks and gave her the helmet he was holding under his arm. As she wore it she proceeded to frown and asked him whether he knew he was stupid.

With that he let out a chuckle,
"Yes, but I am your stupid."
As he picked up her luggage, he placed it ontop of his own. Leah made a comment that Mrs. Cartwright would have been thrilled to see him,
"I know but if I came inside I would probably ended up sleeping on the couch."
as she huffed in agreement, her mother wouldn't have even woke him up. As much as Eugene's parents were close with the Mayweathers (who are Leah's birth parents), he was a regular residents at the Cartwrights. Her parents loved him as if he was their own, especially her mother. He didn't know why but she adored him and he loved her like she was his own mother. The guy let out a wide grin at her remark of how her mother would not wake him up,
"Can you blame me now for sleeping over? Your mother never disturbs my sleep. Unlike mine."
he huffed as he remembered her screaming to get up and not be late. The usual whining.

The pair both put on their helmet once again and settled down on the bike,
"Let's go, before we are actually too late."

He felt a pair of dainty arms wrap themselves around his now built waist and a squeeze that usually meant she is settling. Once he felt her grip slowly relax it meant usually she was ready. In fact, she confirmed it not a second later. With that affirmation, he lifted his legs and with the usual two revs the motorcycle headed towards the road at a steady pace. He felt her head rest lightly against his back, it was an all to familiar feeling that made him feel warm inside. Not that he would show it, thankfully she couldn't see any of his expression for two reasons. His poker face and also he was facing up front. The conversation continued as they were going at a steady post. A sweet laugh escaped her lips as she asked him about how she got stuck with him and how her mothered simply adored him.
"Yeah, wise choice you made there. Yes, your mother is a gem. What's not to like?".
The rethorical question was real in that one.

Thankfully Leah and Eugene did not live very far so at least they did not take a lot of time. In fact, the highway was just up front,
"Hold on tight, we are gonna make it just on time..."
he gave a minute for him to feel her grip tighten around him and he started to speed off as he reached the highway leading directly to Walt Disney University. As the ride went smoothly he kept his eyes on the road, he loved this feeling. The wind in his face. Her holding onto him. It reminded him of most of their travels together. Her sigh of relaxation was music to his ears as it happened everytime they travelled. He slowed down a little bit as he was inching towards the university, going through the main gate to park. The bike came to a slow halt.
"We're here Lay."

Leah agreed with them being back, he noticed how she lingered holding him. He smirked but decided to keep it to himself. Not that he didn't enjoy it himself. However, the next question coming out of her lips made goosebumps run up his arms. He did not want to think about the new room mate that he may or may not have.
"Yup, savor it because it is our last. Nope not yet about the room-mate. I'm not looking forward to it either. Even Ally is scared and that is saying something."
As she got off, he followed in her actions and removed his helmet. He let out a laugh but what she said was true. It was quite saddening that this was coming to an end. The feeling that they have to get tied down somewhere, a job or worse get seperated due different life choices. It frightened him. He tried not to show his saddness or emotion show but he bopped her wrinkled nose,
"Money is bound to halt, Lay. I wish we cannot settle down in one place. We are here, right now."
She swatted his hand followed by a chuckle from his end.

Going to the extension, he let her have her backpack and latched his duffle on his shoulder and one luggage on each hand. There was a time where he couldn't manage as he was very lanky and scrawny, but boy how did three years here changed him. Bringing the room-mate subject into place again, she had offered him to crash with her if the situation was as horrible. She knew he barely showed up ther because of one person. He grimaced at that offer,
"Love the offer but you know he just rubs me the wrong way."

He sighed and looked around hopless,
"Where do we go for room keys?"
This was always Leah's part. She started to mention Edgar and keys and lobby, okay. Despite not making up everything he followed her to get the dorm keys, next best thing. However, it hit him. He specifically remembered a female.
"Wasn't it Wendy? I don't know, I am confused. Let's go... "
He wanted to get things sorted so they can enjoy themselves and mingle instead.

She quickly corrected his question, "Wendy? No it's Edgar, how would you know anyway? You always make me grab our keys even though we don't room together.". He knew she was pulling his leg but it was true,
"Fair point. I'm just the luggage carriage. Let's go, these things are not exactly as light as a feather,"
giving out his typical shrug. Eugene followed Leah like a lost puppy, even though he has been attending this university for the last year now. Approaching the building he noticed her flush slightly, he couldn't grasp why but as he looked who was giving out the dorm keys, he snorted. As she cleared his throat, she muttered something without meeting his look. However, all he heard was 'you' and 'right' and those usually do not form a sentence directed to Eugene. He gave his usual foolish grin.
"I'm sorry what? Come again? I'm sorry I couldn't hear you through the chatter."
he taunted her a little bit. "You wish." was all he got, leaving him to his grin and ego as he swore he heard her say he was right.

Leah got them both their dorm keys. She verified both their rooms, he was R2 and her R4. At least not that far, thankfully.
"I'll get this to your dorm and go to mine so we can unpack. We meet after? Or I can come pick you up?"
he inquired before she agreed with him and suggested he should pick her up at her dorm. He gave a nod and followed Leah, he still have not dropped the luaggages.
"Let's get you to R4 then,"
he gave her a way to motion forward and as they arrived he placed down her luggage for her to take.
"I will go to R2 and I will come for you once I am done Lay. I'll catch you later."
he shot her a playful wink and grin and swirled away from R4 and headed to R2. His heart fluttered at her response back, he gave a salute stil facing the opposite way,
"Always."

Two doors down was R2, with the door open?

He leaned in and noticed another familiar blonde, dancing around and singing with a hairbrush. He shook his head and entered, closing the main door behind him. He leaned against the door that led to her bedroom space which was opposite his. It was Alison. He awaited till she turned around and met his galnce with an unbelievable look.
"You know, I am kinda hurt you threw a concert and did not get me VIP tickets for it?,"
he laughed it off with his hand dramatically clutching his hear.

♡coded by uxie♡

"dani! cesar! time to get going!"
blake wera
Blake was annoyed with her darling lovely misfits. First, one of them refused to get up for school, and then another decided that hiding would be the best way to avoid going to the 6th grade. "Kenneth, get down here! Jasmine, if your ass isn't here by the count of three. Someone is not going to aloud to go out tonight!" She yelled as she starts counting to three. All she sees is a blur of blonde hair and she grins. Kenneth finally shows his head, 10 minutes later. She then throws the van keys to Lourie, who was the second oldest of the kids. "Make sure all my misfits make it to class, including you. Do whatever you fucking want afterward, just don't let it involve cops. The last thing I need is to ask another favor from Nova. "

Living in a misfits household, there were two rules. One of them is that you have to go to school, if you don't cops might show up at your door to wonder. This leads to the next rule, no police. Police mean questions, and questions that cannot be answered would lead to foster care. Most of the kids under her care are runaways. There have been a few that's been abandoned which made it easier for her to get custody over. Being a registered foster parent, had it perks but there was the runaways, that where it get tricky. Which is why they need to stay away from the line of sight. Nova, one of her fellow professor had been so helpful as being a cop. She's been the one steering the others away from thinking something illegal is happening here. Which there's not..just runaway children.

Blake then stormed upstairs, seeing Cesar's room empty, she groaned and went into Dani's room. "Cesar, why isn't she awake? Come on, I don't want to be too late for move in time. You know how the lines are." She say as she lean against the doorway. Dani and Cesar, her favorite misfits to be honest. They found Blake, and the others more then a year after their family died in a fire. Well, what they thought was all their family. They had discovered this past summer, that it wasn't true. they had a cousin and brother still alive. Blake made sure to let Madi know that she's apart of the misfits family and is welcome anytime.

After what happened to Dani...Blake became more protective of the two siblings. No, she wasn't worried about them returning to hurt her again. She had handled that, they would not be coming back to town...or the country. She could be scary when she wants to be, and can be hurting when she wants to be. Hurt her kids, and she will bring a full on war to you. Blake sighed and walked to the bed and bended down to help wake up her beautiful girl.

"Dani, come on honey. I'll get you your favorite drink at starbucks?"

coded by reveriee.

scroll me!

mood
Amused, excited !

Interactions/Mentions
Keith revalia revalia

Mallory Kingston

Maleficent

Mallory was sitting on the floor of her room attempting to get her suitcase closed and was not having much luck with it. She sighed as she looked around, she didn't really have enough time to change bags but maybe if she hurried she could get it done. As she stood up to run and get her bigger suitcase, she heard her phone ding and realised she had run out of time. Checking her phone, she replied to Keith saying she would be done in a minute before forcing her suitcase closed by sitting on it. She just hoped the zip wouldn't break, at least until she was in her apartment on campus. Mallory pulled her suitcase and other bag down the stairs and was just opening the door when she heard Keith beep the horn. Rolling her eyes, she took out her phone and text him to say she was just locking up, she knew he was impatient at the best of times but this was ridiculous, however she chose not to rise to it since he was being kind enough to give her a lift. That was until she heard him beep the horn again and quickly turned to look at him with a raised eyebrow and an expression that said Really Keith...???, She immediately caught eye contact with him and smirked as he wiggled his eyebrows back at her. So it was teasing this time.

Mallory smirked as he held the door open for her "Yes that's me, to the University please kind Sir" she uttered in response with the poshest tone should could muster before getting into the car and allowing him to close the door behind her. Mallory couldn't help but smile to herself at this entire interaction, she was amused but also found it nice how much of a gentleman Keith was. After their drunken escapades it was easy to forget that first and foremost he was a gentleman, and these days them traits were very rare.

"Traffic is mental today" she sighed as she reached down and pulled her bag up from the footwell and onto her knee, she sneaked a glance at him to check his composure, she knew he was an impatient man and was sure the fact that they weren't really moving wasn't helping his mood. He mentioned needing drink when they got there and she smirked, he clearly had been in bad traffic the whole way over to hers as well. "Look if anything at least you have company for the drive and we'll stop for a drink half way and a bottle of each when we get there". Her tone was almost like she was bargaining with a child but there was a hint of amusement and teasing present too, After basically agreeing that they would have to go straight to Uni but make up for it with two bottles of whatever liquor Keith wanted which off course was rum, Mallory reached down into her bag "So i got snacks and a playlist to hopefully keep your impatience at bay" she teased while pulling out two chocolate bars, Pringles and her phone out of her bag and placed the snacks in the middle console.

Keith's eyes lit up at the sight of the snacks and Mallory smiled pleased with herself and what she had done. Keith's comment caused Mallory to smirk, a devilish twinkle in her eyes as she took the sweets back "Hmmm actually if your doing sports management then I'll have these to myself". Mallory couldn't help but laugh at what unfolded after that comment, before she had even finished her sentence Keith had swapped hands on the steering wheel and had ripped one of the chocolate bars out of her hand, by the time she fully realised what had happened he had already opened the bar and was eating it. She shook her head still laughing but stopped and raised an eyebrow at him when he commented on keeping his car clean "Awh damn, but i always smash my crisps all over the floor of the car on a road trip" . Mallory pretended to drop crisps and chocolate on the floor, watching in amusement as each time Keith's eyes quickly turned her way as though his heart had fallen out of his chest.

Keith referring to her as DJ reminded Mallory that she had not yet connected her phone. Nodding her head she connected her bluetooth and began to search for the perfect song to impress Keith. With a serious expression on her face while staring straight ahead Mallory pressed play on the song she found. *The Bird Dance by The Emeralds* began playing loudly through the speakers, she allowed it to play for a couple of seconds before she broke her facade and began to laugh at how shook Keith appeared to be. Still laughing Mallory pressed play on the next song and *Highway to Hell by ACDC* was now blaring through the speakers. Keith voiced his approval and Mallory nodded a smile on her face before motioning to the traffic in front of them which was now finally starting to move as if she had been responsible for this "All it takes is the right song and things go easier".

They sat in silence for a bit, both eating their snacks. Mallory turned her head to look at him, she noticed he was a lot less tense now as he bopped his head along with the music that was playing "I still can't believe how close you've lived to me this entire time". Mallory and Keith had only found out that day how close they lived, both living in Nevada and being on 20 minutes by car from house to house. It made her think about her relationship with Keith and how little they actually knew about each other. Mallory adored Keith and would class him as one of her closest friends, however, realising that she didn't even know where he lived made her feel that she almost unworthy to say they were close friends. In that moment she decided she was going to learn more about him this year and not just how much he can drink or what he drinks. Keith's question broke through he thoughts and she sat back in the seat comfortably, relaxing into the journey as *Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes* began playing next on her playlist and she began to tap her leg in time with the music.

"Eh no, I've lived there about four years now... I'm from LA originally and lived in New York for a few years before here,". Mallory flinched slightly as she thought about New York as the memories came pilling back on what had happened there with her sister and Stefan. She quickly brushed over the thoughts, not allowing herself to delve into the past and get upset, not right now anyway. His question cut through her thoughts and Mallory smiled to herself as he chuckled before biting her lip in thought "What can i say I'm well travelled" she said amused before her tone took a bit more of a serious tone "Ah I loved the city life, but i don't know" she shrugged " desert life seemed the furthest away and like a new beginning, it just made sense to me at the time and thankfully i ended up loving it". She really did love the quietness of living in the desert and the community feeling in the neighbourhoods. "What about you?"..... Mallory nodded before in a teasing tone asked "So still living with your parents?" she smirked before continuing her question "Have you ever lived anywhere else or always stayed there?". She had a feeling she knew the answer but asked it anyway. She noticed his grip tightening on the gear handle as he answered and she bit her lip trying to make a mental note to bring that up later. She knew right now wasn't the time to ask questions for him or for her.

Mallory thanked him for the drive as they got out and boasted about how she hadn't spilled a single crumb like it was her greatest achievement to date. She smiled again as he ran around to open her door "My what a gentleman you are, the ride was excellent, amusing and great company". she did a small curtsey as she put back on her posh voice from before, before moving around to get her bags from the boot of the car.

"Ah Edgar isn't that bad ..... most of the time" wheeling her suitcase behind her they made their way towards the lobby. Keith mentioned Jack being his previous roommate and Mallory bit her lip, she had completely forgotten that they had gotten married. "I forgot Jack would be living with Desiree this year. How do you feel about getting a new roommate, I always hated that part, you know, having to get used to someone else and their habits and all" she trailed off, realising if he was in anyway nervous about this then she clearly wasn't helping.

"Hello again Edgar" Mallory greeted with a smile as he handed her the door room key. She waited for Keith to also get his key before they headed towards the teachers dorms. "Right so we'll meet for two bottles of rum each but after our first day is finished and we can relax". she said to him in a somewhat questioning but also intrigued voice as they neared their dorms.

♡design by neon reverie, coded by uxie♡

"please give me the strength"
danny olsen
This was supposed to be a day like the ones before. She would walk around, handle a few mishaps, and deal with a few rowdy students. Then she would make sure the glee club is perfect as well as the dance team. Then she would go into her office and work on the end-of-the-day paperwork and all would be fine. This was no day like the others because this day is the day that her sister came onto campus. Of course, she knew that she was accepted. Hell, she was one of the ones who saw her application. There was no way to deny her even if she would have.

Danny hasn't seen her sister since she was a kid. Since she was disowned from the only place that she had ever called home at 18. Her father told her to never come back and to never speak to Alara again so she didn't. All she ever did, was send money to a bank account that she had set up for her. That her parents had no control over. TO make sure if she ever wanted to escape. She could. She never thought of her sister, that she would come to the same school that Danny is the principal for. So today wasn't like any other day. Today was a strange day. She walked around on campus, students avoided her seeing the scary scowl on her face.

She was off her game, and it made her even colder. "Mr. Tims, do you think that's the best thing to do with bike racks? Please get off of it, or I will be forced to have a talk with you." Danny said as she walked past the bike racks and there was the student hanging off of them. She watched as he scrambled to get off of them but had fallen. "Go see the nurse, Mr. Tims. Next time, go to a park and play with monkey bars not with bike racks. " She said sighing as she stopped to make sure that he was ok before moving off.

Then she saw the longest line in the history of lines. She groaned, this wasn't suppose to happen. It was suppose to go smoothly but like the past two years, Wendy was having trouble. She was about to move forward when she spotted a redhead that wasn't easy to forget from her memories. Like she wouldn't recongized her little sister, even after the years spent apart. She knew her little snowball anywhere. She sighed, she could ignore her, to make sure that her father never hurt her like he did Danny but that wasn't..what she wanted. She wanted a relationship with the child that she was forced to leave.

Danny walked up to the duo, she had recongized the young man as well. He was a child of business associate of her father's, and had made close friends with her little sister which had seemed to have stuck for all those years that she was gone. She leaned down to whisper in her sister's ears "You think i'll let my snowball, stay in a line? Watch this, little one." She whispered as she moved away and moved to the start of the line. "Ms. Darlington, what's going on? What's with the line?" Danny asked as she came upon the student council president.

"Sorry Ms. Olsen, but there's a lot of older students, and the freshman is kinda pushed to the back. " Wendy replied as she handed out keys.

Danny nodded and just shouted "Can I please get all 2nd, 3rd, and 4th years to form a line right here!" She said as she stands next to Wendy, and starts handing out keys. "Any grievance with your dorms, please direct them to your dorm leaders. Not Ms. Darlington, she has no control over dorm assignments. Just get your key and assignment, and keep moving. Please and thank you." She said clearly in a stern voice. The line started moving quickly afterward, with everyone understanding that Danny wasn't to be messed with. Finally, it came to her sister and her companion.

"Ms. Darlington, I will handle these two, you take care of the next student." She said softly while looking at her sister for the first time in years. Her eyes had tears in it, as she sees the little girl she left behind all grown up. "Well, snowball...you found me. " Danny said softly as she moved from behind the table.

"I'm sorry but we can't hug here...but if you want to follow me to my office...we can have a bit of privacy. Your friend can of course join us. " She said softly as she talked to her sister "Students will be making gossip, and I feel that's not in your best interest if everyone knew that you were related to me. " Danny said as she looked down at the ground.

"Please follow me." Danny said softly as she begins to move towards her office.

coded by reveriee.

Last edited:
0e63a37ca24eb1e2a3a82abb2dd643d8.png

scroll

Keith Jo

Mane

mood

Surprised & Tired

Outfit

Apartment 3

interactions

Mallory (prev.), Amira

Keith lived alone and hence, had much opportunity to ready himself for the travels that needed to be made later on the day. Given he had already been packed, he stayed as relaxed as possible given that he preferred to drive his way to University and have his beloved car with him. His modern 87 Mustang GT convertable. It has been in the family for quite a while and Keith could not bring himself to scrap it or sell it for that matter. Besides, Nevada and California were neighbouring states which made the trip a little shorter compared to travelling from anywhere else.

Dropping himself on the couch and lifting two feet on his coffee table, he huffed in boredom. He tended to get quite lonely more often than he used to. It sucked. He never thought it would effect him that way. After a few minutes of him fiddling with his rings, he decided to open his laptop and open his social media and text one of his colleagues, Mallory. To pass the time. He wanted to start his usual banter chatting with the female as the pair have grew quite close he would like to think after various drunken exchanges. So he played it off cool with a little joke,
'Are you gracing us with your presence this year?'
and see how that flowed.

Surprisngly their private chat flooded quite quickly and to an even more of a surprise he found out that his drinking mate was next to him right this time. In Nevada. Damn, he wished he would have knew that a bit earlier, like summer. He wouldn't have had to be as lonely after all. Push comes to shove, she asked whether she could get a ride as she planned a little bit late in terms of booking flights. He accepted and told her he would be there in three hours which was more than enough time for both parties to get ready. Well her. He was already ready.

A couple hours later, he decided he was best to be off just in case. It was god sent. What was a thirty minute ride turned out to be an hour with the amount of blockage there was in the streets. Keith's blood was boiling through and through with the traffice he had to endure on his way to pick up his colleague. Patience was not one of his virtues and traffic seemed to limit it more. He pulled up his scarlet red convertable, the roof top all the way down. Lowering the sound of his radio he double checked the phone to check the right location. It was. He messaged her to let her know he is outside and that traffic was hell so they had to go. Out of nowhere, another car came and blocked Keith from every corner possible, he honked.
"Hey asshole, get out of the way!"

He was quite fumed but no response, however as he was about to get out the person blocking him drove off. Wuss. Mallory must have been on the way down as she texted him thinking it was for her to get down already. He grinned at the text and just for the fun of it he honked the care again to tease this time round. The jam was gone and he could drive out from the parking very fine. A familiar brunette came outside and giving him that really? look with a smile. Keith gave her and eyebrow raise and hopped out of the vehicle to get her luggage and putting it in the trunk,
"Ride for Mallory Kingston?"
he opened the passenger door and gestured for her to get in. He could be a gentleman when he wanted to be.

Mallory played along with his ruse and requested to be dropped off to the university in a very poshy and snobbish accent which he found attractive. He gave a chuckle and closed the door behinde her,
"At your service, mi'lady."
. Going around he slid into the driver's seat and restarted the engine. Giving a quick look before he pulled over. As she made the traffic statement he could not agree more, he made an agreeing sound from between his lips as he drove, one arm on the steering wheel and one hand covering his lips lightly with the back of his hand.
"You dont have to tell me twice. I need that drink tripled after this."
Mallory smirked at the pain this traffic was clearly causing him "Look if anything at least you have company for the drive and we'll stop for a drink half way and a bottle each when we get there.". Lightly tapping the top of the steering wheel,
"Ah yes! I like the way you talk there. Though at this rate we have to get straight to Uni, if this blasted traffic keeps at it."

The woman came packed. Chocolate bars and pringles... and a playlist. He truly enjoyed the company. He was neglected of social interactions for a while. Or at least, meaningful ones. As she reached down and showed him snacks, his eyes lighted up.
"Ahhh that's a delight. You tryna fatten me up now, aren't ye?"

A hint of panic couldn't help but show. "Let's try not litter in me babes, I clean him everyday almost." he patted the dashboard signalling to his car. "Hmmm actually if your doing sports management then I'll have these to myself - Awh damn, but I always smash my crisps all over the floor of the car on a road trip" her teasing was not minimised but taking the sweets back was a big no. Truly Keith was famished and he needed a chocolate bar to fuel him up a bit. The sarcasm was on point. He raised an eyebrow at her remarks,
"That's a nice excuse to hog all the chocolate..."
he immediatley switched hands and with his now available hand tried to snatch one of the chocolate bars,
"Gimmie that, don't tease me with chocolate, love."
He placed the wrapper between his teeth and slashed it open, placing the choco bar between his teeth and placed the wrapper neatly on the side to throw away later. As he was about to take a bite of the bar he heard her remark on the crisps.
"Yeah, you dirty and the vaccum is at the back,"
he pointed at the trunk.

He proceeded to disconnect his phone from the radio,
"Go on DJ, connect to the radio and amaze me."
he said all this in teasing remarks as he tried to keep at bay from losing it in the traffic. He was appreciative. The radio was now connected to her device. However, instead of some awesome song blasting through his sound system, he did not excpect The Bird Dance to blast through, making Nevada streets look for that brief moment. The laugh was contagious as he follwed with his own light chuckle before the song was changed to Highway to Hell. He was shook. Earning a side eye from him at that song choice but as he was about to remark she bursted laughing which he let out a little chuckle and proceeded to drive. Traffic seemed to be flowing finally as the beat of the song started to hit, drumming lightly,
"Ah, now that's more like it. You had me worried there."
. He agreed with her, the right song can help the stress in the situations. Finally he started to hit the highway and finally he could speed up.
"Yeah, clearly. Are you from Nevada though or moved there?"

As she started to eat some crisps she was dropping in a fake way to taunt. Keith spotted her from the side of his sight His heart dropped everytime.
"I'm warning you lass. You're playing with fire now."
he taunted with a grin. As traffic started to flow, his posture could be noted that he was less tense, slowly relaxing back into his seat, his head bopping slightly with the beat.

Next song... Seven Nation Army...

Her laugh was such a wonder to listen, especially compared to continously hearing people that want to punch him right in his most valued assets. As the conversation progressed to inhabiting Nevada, he was amused that she was there four years and at the same time have travelled from LA to New York, it was such a change in environment. He started humming lightly to the beat, turning the sound a little bit up.
"An LA girl with New York experience living in Nevada? Interesting... you came to the desert life then. Did the city life bore you enough?"
he chuckled. His eyes were fixed on the road at the moment so he could only notice tone of her voice rather than her actions. As she redirected the same question he nodded,
"Born and raised, darling."
with the speed of the highway they were crossing the borders in a few minutes and they would be a few minutes away.

The conversation felt well until she mentioned the parents, even if she was teasing.
"Yeah, it takes some getting used to, I'll tell you that."
he assured. However as she asked if he still lived his parents his gripped tightened lightly on his gear handle.
"l maybe be single but I moved out when I was 18. My heart lived in Nevada so I stayed in Nevada."
he took in some breath and regained composure hoping it was unnoticed.
"Peacful as much as it can be rowdy."
They breached California. He was glad she didn't pursue the conversation further. The air was tense but it got cleared once again so easily,
"Yeah, you either love it or hate it, in my opinion."
he stated plainly. It was true.
"Rowdy is life in general, love. Though I agree. I just couldn't see myself to leave so I moved to the otherside of the state."
he felt her look his way and gave her a look back, easing up a little bit,
"Let's get two, one for now and one for later, maybe with some of our pals. Remember we said to stay sober for the start of the first day."

He slowly pulled over towards the school's entry way and parked his beautiful vehicle.
"Alas, we are here."
he let out a sigh, the traffic did almost got him. She joked about how no one would believe them that they only would drink one bottle only or at least the image that they were alcoholics. Sure, they acted like it sometimes but he really didn't give a rat's ass what people thought. Keith honestly shrugged that off,
"To be honest, I don't really give a flying ass on what anyone really thinks. If they think I am a drunk, so be it. If I actually was, I wouldn't still be here."
he stated plainly as he took out their empty wrappers from inside the middle console. As he was about to stand back out he was greeted by a thankful Mal.

He let out a slight laugh at her no crumbs comment,
"Yeah we made it without me exploding, you did a good job. Especially for not littering in good ol' Roger here."
he patted the seat of the car. With that he closed his door and went to open hers.
"No worries, I would have offered but I had no clue. Hope the ride was to your satisfaction Miss."
She was in fact quite pleased with the ride, probably enough to rate him a four stars... maybe?

Motioned towards his trunk to get both their luggages, he unloaded her first leaving it so she can take it and unloaded his.
"Let's go see that sourpuss Edgar. I changed roomie this year, now that Jack moved out from mine."

He was a bit bummed his best mate has left him but the guy had a wife and kid now, Keith would not know how he would have handled a kid if they got in his hands. Truth be told he will miss him. Especially since the guy knew Keith like the back of his hand and actually tolerated him. He was the guy's best man and it was one that he would never forget.
"Yeah, same. Got used to being alone at this point,"
in reality it did start to bug him but typical of Keith, he shrugged it off.

As Edgar was in sight, both of them got their apartment keys.
"A3, at least I am in the same apartment."
Thankfully, he didn't have to change. Approaching the teachers apartments area, Keith laid his eyes on his familiar apartment. He agreed with her to meet up once all this is over for some nice reminiscing and drinking period between them, who knows maybe someone else would join. He saluted her a good bye,
"Sounds like a plan to me. Same goes to you with yours."

Keith motioned towards the apartment and unlocked it to enter. He heard shuffling inside. Whoever his new room mate was already there. He was curious now. At first her ignored it but went to his bedroom area to drop his luggage and laptop bag as he felt quite exhausted to be honest after that drive. All he wanted was to sleep.

As he was going to sit down on the bed, he heard more shuffling. Yeah, right. The new room mate. He followed the noise and was greeted by a familiar pair of brunette curls. It was his long time colleague that had started working here at around the same years as him. Amira. Amira, he recalled used to be Desiree's room mate. It made sense that Jack and Amira would be switched rather than shifting everything,
"Ah, so they pulled the switcheroo and now I got the guidance counselor. Touché WDU, touché."

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

Naina

A.Okafor

mood

Disbelief & Emotional

Outfit

Apartment 7

interactions

Caiden

tags

Having her sister disappear on her was something that hit her. Hard. She did not know why, she did not know how or where she went. Caiden or Cai as she prefered to be called, had gone away from their home in Utah. No clues, nothing. Ever since their accident, Naina had barely qualified but she became her legal guardian. She was note with them when it happened but she could imagine the trauma her little one had gone through and so she had to be there for her.

Upon Cai's departure, Nai fell into a depressive state. Not knowing what to do with her life. Everything she tried to do was not working and simply not giving her joy. She had even quite her jobs in the pet center that she loved so much. Everything felt empty. Weeks passed. She gave a good look at herself in the mirror. Whatever that was looking back at her was a wake up call. She looked horrible. Was this the way she was supposed to live her life?

She had to wake up. Grab the bull by the horns, as people tended to say. She realised that she had no income whatsoever. At this rate, she was unsure whether her sister was to come back. Naina looked for vacancies outside of the state and found a couple of teaching gigs in California which some of the subjects are zoology and culinary arts. Naina's two most knowledged and experienced sectors. So she applied. A week before, Naina had flown to California for her interview to her luck she was hired. It was a matter of time that it started. She chose the furthest state possible to escape from her home. The home she grew up with her sister.

The day before she couldn't believe she had encountered her sister in the forum. Her sister that ran away. In the same university that Naina shall be teaching. What were the odds. She couldn't believe her eyes. She needed to see it to believe it. At this point it could have been that her mind was in fact playing tricks on her. It couldn't be. How?

From what it seemed, this was worse for Naina. Having her sister push her away was like a dagger to the heart. Especially after what they have endured together. As much as it pained her, she let Cai make her own choices and if she wanted to distance herself from her, Naina agreed to give her the space Cai needed.

She had arrived there a day before the first in order to have her mind at ease that she was settled in the apartment. She knew that it was going to be shared but her roomie did not yet sign for the key so she was unsware of whom they might be. Waking up quite early, the female had gotten into something more festive for what was to unveil later on but proceeded to do some last minute unpacking.

That was till she heard it. Amidst her humming she heard a knock. Not just any knock, a special knock. Could it be? Caiden?

Her head lifted up and stopped what she was doing. At first she thought she was imagining it. But then she heard it again. It was real. She ran up to the front door, opening it. As she opened the door to her surprise she found a familiar blonde smaller version of herself. It was Cai. Her hand covered her lips, her eyes almost fighting tears,
"Cai? You really are here!"

♡coded by uxie♡

leah

rapunzel

"Where is it, where is it..."
she muttered, tossing the pillow in her hand off to the side. Leah was panicking. Eugene was going to be here any minute to pick her up and she wasn't ready. Her room was a mess and while she was pretty much packed, she couldn't find her laptop charger. She'd been using it last night so she hadn't packed it away with everything else and now she couldn't find it.

At the buzz of her phone, she whimpered. Eugene must be here and she was still a mess.

'I'm outside, we need to get going. I overslept.'

'Sorry, I'll be out in a minute!'

She texted him back instantly, dropping to the ground.
"Come on, come on..."
she mumbled, reaching out with her free hand to blindly feel around under her bed.

"Aha!"
she cried out a moment later, pulling her hand back out to reveal her missing laptop charger.
"Perfect!"
she grinned. Hurrying to shove it in her bag so she could head out, she looked at her phone one last time and winced. Shit, she was late.

'Sorry, sorry, running down the stairs now!' she texted.

"Bye mom, bye dad!"
she yelled out as she jumped down the last three steps of the stairs.
"We're running late, call you later!"
she finished as she hurried out the door.

Slamming the door closed behind her with her parents voices echoing in her ears, she winced at the sight of Eugene. Yeah he was definitely annoyed. He'd been stuck outside waiting for who knows how long and he was just standing there looking perfect leaning against his bike with her helmet under his arm. It just wasn't fair.

"Sorry, I'm so so so so sorry!!!"
she greeted him, hurrying to throw her bag on top of his.
"I couldn't find my laptop charger, I used it last night and I was fully packed otherwise and then I fell asleep but then this morning I couldn't find it and then mom made breakfast and then you texted,"
she rambled, pausing for a moment to take in a large gulp of air.
"And I still hadn't found it but then I did and you were stuck waiting out here - which you could've come inside by the way, mom would have loved to see you - but anyway, you were still waiting and I was late and OH GOD I'm gonna make us even more late, I'm sorryyyyyyy!"

As she made to keep apologizing, she froze, flushing slightly as he reached out and cupped her cheeks.
"U-um...y-yeah, okay."
she whispered, staring into his eyes.

When he let her go and handed her the helmet, she pouted, trying to clear the flush from her cheeks and shoved it on top of her curls.
"You're so stupid, you know that right?"
she mumbled, climbing on the bike behind him.
"But yeah, that is true, you would've fallen asleep and the Mom wouldn't have woken you up either."
she smirked, regaining her composure.

At his remarks about being hers - ignore the flutter in your chest, Leah, IGNORE IT - and her mother, she snorted.
"Yeah, somehow I got stuck with you. What was I thinking all those years ago?"
she laughed.
"Yeah, for some reason mom adores you."
she teased.

Once settled on the bike, she wrapped her arms around his waist and squeezed once to let him know she was ready. Her arms relaxed slightly, but she made sure she had a firm grip as she laid her head on his back.
"Ready."

With her head pressed against his back, she felt him shift so he could start the bike and off they were. Luckily they didn't live too far away. As Eugene merged onto the highway she relaxed slightly, closing her eyes and letting the air rush past her face. Tightening her grip on his waist, she let out a small sigh, a smile on her face. She wished she could stay in this moment forever.

This was perfection to her, but of course all good things must come to an end. And this end came at their arrival.

At Eugene's words, Leah opened her eyes and smiled softly at the sight of the WDU campus. She loved her parents, but all the drama of everything, this was her home now.
"It's good to be back."
she admitted, still holding onto Eugene, savoring the moment.

With a sigh moments later though, she released him and stood up off the bike and began to stretch.
"You hear anything about your new roommate yet?"

She watched as Eugene grabbed their luggage, refusing to give her her bags as she finished her stretch and answered her.

"Ugh, don't remind me."
she wrinkled her nose in distaste.
"Maybe we can just travel. Never have to stay in one place, never tied down...well unless we want to be."
she laughed. She shook her head.
"Ignore me, I just don't want to think about getting a permanent job."

At his roommate woes, Leah smiled, knowing that her offer probably wouldn't be taken very well.
"Well, I know this isn't the best, knowing how you feel about some of my roommates, but you can always crash with me if you need and escape."
she offered.
"Now come on, we have to find Edgar to get the new keys. He's always in the lobby."
she explained as she started towards the building.

She whined, as he booped her nose.
"I know, I know."
she pouted playfully, gently swatting at his hand.

As they started walking, she laughed at his expression.
"You know, it's not like we sleep in the same rooms, we just share the communal space."
she giggled.
"You wouldn't really have to see him."
she explained.
"And Wendy? No it's Edgar, how would you know anyway? You always make me grab our keys even though we don't room together."
she joked.

Considering his idea for plans for the rest of the night, she nodded.
"That's fine! Yeah, just come get me when you're done and we can head out for the welcome stuff?"

As they joined the line to go and grab their keys, Leah flushed slightly, seeing who it was at the front of the line. It was totally. Wendy. Fuck.
"Okay,"
she cleared her throat.
"They switched it up on me this year. You...may have been right."
she sniffed, refusing to look up at Eugene.

As they moved along with the line, she couldn't get rid of the flush on her face.
"You wish."
she teased, sticking her tongue out at him as they moved along.

"Alright, I'm R4, and you are...R2!"
she announced, holding up their two room keys. She turned on her heel and started heading up to her dorm.

Once outside her room, she took her luggage from him and grinned.
"Thanks for being my knight in shining armor! I'll see you later~"
she winked and turned so she could open her door and shove her bags inside. With a final wink at her best friend she turned and made to close the door behind her as she watched him walk away.

Sad to see him go, but loved to watch him leave. She swallowed, feeling a bit warm and hurried to close the door. She sighed, twisting so she could rest her weight against the wood.
"Get it together girl..."
she told herself.

She took in a large breath of air and nodded to herself. She had this. Opening her eyes, she squeaked at the sight of one of her roommates, Gabriel.
"G-Gabriel!"
she stammered.
"H-hey! How's it been?"
she rushed out, praying that he hadn't noticed her oogling her best friend as he walked away.

♡coded by uxie♡

Keaton L.

filler

• He wasn't sure why he had the dream every year before school started up again. The same old memory of turning around to find his parents were gone. That they hadn't wanted him after all. A castoff. An unworthy being. Only for his eyes to fly open, staring at the ceiling where he'd affixed posters of superheroes when he was younger. The most worthy of beings, watching over him, making him feel worthy.

Maybe it was the promise of his ill-fated social interactions, or maybe it was the reminder that none of the members of his "fan club" knew the real him. Not that he knew the real him, either. He hadn't seen him in years. Not since...

Keaton threw his arm over his eyes. He needed to stop reliving this shit. Maybe this year would be the year he'd finally work up the nerve to tell Mrs. O'Hara what was going on with him. They'd gotten so far as him admitting that his personality was a facade, or at least, he was pretty sure it was. She wasn't guidance counselor anymore, but she'd still help him out, right...? God, he hoped so. He'd had enough of this. He couldn't just go see the llamas whenever he wanted to cry anymore.

It was early in the morning. Way too early. Maybe living right next to the zoo was strange for some, but for Keaton, it was home. The animals snuffled quietly in the early morning light, blinking awake as he walked by. They had gotten used to his early morning jaunts. It was a habit at this point. A tradition.

Bernard was waiting for him. Keaton was nineteen, at least since this past January, and Bernard had been born shortly after he was. He remembered this because his mother--adoptive mother, but not any less his real one--had told him they were bosom buddies, meant to grow up together. But unlike Keaton, Bernard was not meant to live much longer than that. So, Keaton felt the twinge of pain in his chest as he saw the ache in Bernard's legs, the strain on his muscles as he lifted his head from the fence. Even now, as an elderly llama, Bernard still did his best to greet him.

Leaping over the fence, Keaton immediately held his hand out for Bernard. Like the Toothless to his Hiccup, Bernard gently bumped his nose against Keaton's hand, moving so he was resting his neck over Keaton's shoulder. The weight over his heart lifted a bit as the weight increased on his body. Bernard healed all wounds.

He could hear the footsteps of his mother, Paula, behind him. "Bernard's getting old, Mom."

"I know."

Keaton felt the heat in his face as he rested his forehead against his friend's fuzzy neck, blinking away the sadness that threatened to spill over. He wasn't ready to let go of Bernard. They were best friends. Sometimes, it felt like Bernard was his only friend. Or at least, the only one who knew what he was really like.

Swallowing the panic, he petted Bernard's head one last time and turned towards his mother. "You'll let me know?"

"He'll stick around for your graduation, Keaton. You know that."

"But you'll let me know, right?"

"Of course. He'll haunt me if I don't."

That made him smile. It wasn't a big smile--no, he hadn't given anyone a smile like that in over a decade--but it conveyed enough. "That's my Bernard."

- - -

The tears were a memory, and Keaton had taken one last selfie of him and Bernard that didn't give away the puffiness he'd experienced for a brief moment. He'd spent the rest of the day packing with Paula, and she'd sent him off on a nighttime flight. That was when he slept. Luckily, this time, his dreams were filled with llamas and the parties he was sure to throw this year. He already had the word of his fabulous fan club that they would help with the festivities. Of course, first he had to worry about a few performances... he would never outwardly say it was a mistake to take on both Glee Club and Dance Team, but perhaps he should rethink the idea for his junior year.

There was plenty of time to sleep on a flight from Connecticut to California, even with delays, so Keaton was wide awake when he touched down around 6 a.m. He hailed a taxi to take him to WDU, a grin spreading across his face at the sight of its academic buildings coming into view. Of course, this wasn't one of his real grins, but part of the facade that he put on for those around him. Those real smiles remained back at home with Bernard. Maybe someday he'd find them again.

Ah, well. No time to think about that today.

By the time Keaton arrived at the dorms, the returning students, like himself, were in a separate line to receive their keys. Well, that made sense. After all, he had only the best by his side. And until they proved themselves, the freshmen weren't quite that just yet. Taking his key with a grin shot Wendy's way, he practically sprinted to his room. Gabriel and Leah were already inside, and, of course, he had to have as dramatic entrance as possible for the day. Grabbing onto the top of the door frame, he swung into the room, landing beside Leah and throwing his arms around her. "Darling Leah! How was your summer? Far less bright without me around, I'm sure?"

He nodded cordially to Gabriel. He wasn't exactly close with the guy--in fact, he didn't know him very well at all--but he was vaguely aware of some sort of tension between him and his other darling roommate, Arielle. Though he didn't know the exact details, he had bought many an ice cream for her as recompense for the heartache he was sure was involved. Sometimes, even his presence was healing enough. But only sometimes.

"I've got to unpack my clothes. I'm performing soon with the Glee Club and Dance Team. You should come watch, both of you! I have to pull off a magnificent costume change in between performances. You're sure to be impressed." With that, he dragged his suitcase to his room and threw it open to find his costumes for the day. It wouldn't do to have the most talented performer show up late for his first performance of the semester.

content filler area (ignore!)

♡design by yourlocal-eboyy, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back