• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Gundam Watcher 27

I'm blue bababeeba
The city was silent. Too silent.

It was years ago when the fight to save the world ended with the destruction of the holy grail. No one in the Magus association would know who or what had stopped Armageddon, but it seems a new threat had opened up and is about to make itself known....

Ichigo_Kurosaki Ichigo_Kurosaki

A hooded man walks down the street, he heard there were strong fighters here so he came here as fast as possible. end turn

Last edited:
Ryuga opened his eyes. He was laying in the middle of an alleyway, and he felt something approaching. What was this, the 5th time he got revived? Regardless, he stood up and dusted himself off. He then put both hands in his pockets before activating his Mystic eyes.

IMG_20200611_191045.jpg

Hm... So this must be either someone that is an ally or an enemy.

Ryuga's eyes switched off, but he maintained his calm expression.

6551ed8456a6fd81a991da6fc23d7ae9.jpg

"May I ask who you are? I'm not trying to get off the wrong foot if you are in fact looking for an enemy or something. I myself have no clue as to where I am, and if you are actually just passing by, then I won't stop you. So which is it, enemy, or Ally?"

The hooded person replies that he has no name, he came to the city to fight the strongest person, that if its him then he better hit him with his strongest attack otherwise he will be cut down. end turn

I have no clue as to what he means by strongest, but it seems he's some idiot looking for a beating.

Ryuga pulled his hands out of his pockets, and in his right was a pen sized canister. On his left wrist was a golden band.

"Very well then, if you really are itching for a fight,"
The band would have a golden circle expand out before it became a shield about nine feet in diameter, and the canister would have a red blade emerge from it, radiating heat.

He held the shield up in front, as he remained calm.

"Instead of coming at you blindly, how about you attack first?"

Hm... I see. So he wants me to attack first, does he? Very well then.

Ryuga would bring his left arm up, hand pointed at the opponent before firing a mana shot at his opponent.

The hooded man just stands there and takes the attack head on, it explodes sending dust everywhwhere and when the dust settles he only has some burns on his coat. He replies that its going to take a lot more than that to injure him, he moves faster than ryuga can see and picks him up by the throat telling him that he better kill him otherwise he will kill everyone he loves infront of him. The hooded man then tosses ryuga into the wall. end turn

(RP Note: Ryuga is able to see his movements. His mystic eyes enabled it.)

Ryuga would get up slowly.
"Kill everyone I ever loved? Heh.... Ahahahaha!!!!"

He smiled wickedly.

Accelerator_(Anime).png

"Joke's on you, everything I ever cared for is dead! So if that's how you want it.... "

His arms and legs developed blue tron lines, before Ryuga ran at his opponent, before slamming the shield in his opponent's face.

(Why did you roll a die?)

Ryuga noticed his opponent was unphased.

"Hmph! Then you wouldn't mind holding still..."

He swung his Jewel Saber up towards his opponent's body, aiming to slice it in half.

(no reason, i was testing it out)
The hooded man dodges out the way then scoffs. He says I shall crush you then pulls out an orb from his pocket and shoves into his chest. End turn.

(You seem to forget something....)

Ryuga quickly brought his shield up, the blade shattering as soon as it hit the Barrier between them.

"Newton's Law, the shield that nullifies and reflects damage back to the sender. You aren't that tough!"

Ryuga ran up to his opponent before thrusting his sword towards the orb, the blade shooting out like a bullet.

The hooded man picks him up by the throat and extends his other hand, the sphere disintegrates and reassembles in his hand. He reinserts it into his chest and begins monaloguing about how he will become a god and how nobody especially not a worthless human will stand in his way. end turn

"God?"
Ryuga brought his sword up and cut the hooded man's arm off, Ryuga flipping back and landing a few feet away.
"Let me tell you something, God is dead! As far as I recall, I already learned that from an angel and a oracle... So if you think you are going to scare me, think again! "

Ryuga then held up his shield.

"All my life, I've been in conflict! All my life, I have sacrificed everything for a better future! If you really are God, then you would have shown up many years before I ended up destroying the one person I've ever truely loved, and made a miracle happen to save her! Because God never showed himself, I've lost friends, family, and I won't be gotten the better of by someone pretending to be something he isn't!"

(Oh boy.... He's ticked now.)

The hooded mans wounds glow purple and regenerate, you worthless human bastard. I am going to kill and hang up your corpse for all to see. He says bankai Kamishini no Yari and extends the blade cutting the buildings around completly in half.

Ryuga's shield would hold up, but he would feel himself get pushed back.

Tsk... This guy is tough, I'll give him that.... But I fought a freaking Dragon! I won't lose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back