• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Void of Worlds (Interest Check)

You've got a pretty cool premise man, and it's kind of got me hooked. Got room for one more?

Current time, your character should be in Sheol (they can be fresh arrivals though) and you can include their home world in the beginning of your post as well

Melon Bomb Melon Bomb are we all starting at different places in the world and then making our way to Sheol, or are we all supposed to go to Wyngard right away?

Thinking about setting up a server maybe for the rp, if youre interested in having one react to this post with something 👀

This looks really cool! Could I still join as well? I can have my character up by tomorrow if that's alright.

I suppose this is as good a spot as any to start with this place.
Assuming of course you don't mind.
And yes I'm deciding this at 4 in the morning don't question me

OzwaldiusGemsGoldia OzwaldiusGemsGoldia yeh you can join, but due to the higher volume of people ive been trying to push more of a higher detailed writing style for the rp to make sure the thread feels more consistent if thats okay with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back