Voicing OC's!?

WantYourSoul

Resident Babyface
This is kind of a silly question, but has anyone considered voice acting their characters?
I'm a voice actor, and I thought it seemed like something fun to do one of these days-- Have any of you other voice actors ever wanted to get together and record your RPs?

This sounds so cool! Except most of my OCs are male and I'm female with a feminine voice. ;n;

I would definitely voice over all of my IC posts (at least on other sites so far lol). Especially my hammier characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can easily voice all my MALE characters, but I can't get high (or girly) for a female character. We should totally do this! (Although I'm lacking in proper recording stuff, I don't have a proper Mic.

Hell I sang in NYC, I can sing stuff if you need! (If you want foreign stuff sang, you better give me a HOW TO sheet or something.) Im a natural Baritone, I sang Bass 2 in choir formations. I doubt anyone will need this though.

oh holy crap this is adorable

i usually "voiceclaim" my ocs but i can only imitate what one of them would sound like, a majority of my characters are male whoop, but its fun since with rp partners i always imagine their characters with like, a specific voice, and voiceclaim what i think it would be and its usually fun to share

my voice range is a COD 12 year old r.i.p but this seems cul!!

Oh man this is awesome!

We could get together and voice our own/others characters!

I love voice claims so much. 

I sound like an angsty teen or a 12 year old, which is a very narrow avenue for my talents. 

Oh man this is awesome!

We could get together and voice our own/others characters!

I love voice claims so much. 

I sound like an angsty teen or a 12 year old, which is a very narrow avenue for my talents. 

well, angsty teen or 12 year old, you´re leading us up here, how do we go about this?

well, angsty teen or 12 year old, you´re leading us up here, how do we go about this?

You see, my strengths lie in me coming up with ideas, not going through with them ><. 

I could start up a thread or group PM and we can share some of our work or... Something?

Anyone else have any brighter ideas?

You see, my strengths lie in me coming up with ideas, not going through with them ><. 

I could start up a thread or group PM and we can share some of our work or... Something?

Anyone else have any brighter ideas?

Well, I think the first question, since you had a good idea, but one would question how to put it practice. Voice RPs are quite the impractical feat and one might not be comfortable with having their voices recorded. What else would one do then?

We could have the lines of people who are alright with it recorded later, after everything is written?

i just woke up I'm still kind of out of it. 

I have thought about this idea, just need time to set aside my recordings. I would love to join you guys if you ever want to do a group thing.

This is kind of a silly question, but has anyone considered voice acting their characters?
I'm a voice actor, and I thought it seemed like something fun to do one of these days-- Have any of you other voice actors ever wanted to get together and record your RPs?

I would definitely try it.

Sounds kinda fun. I probably won't join in, though.

Why do I feel like this could quickly become "Call of Roleplay: Infinite Cringefare?"

I'd like to do voice acting too, unfortunately i only have my own voice to work with

Users who are viewing this thread

Back