• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Villains ? Love Triangles ? Vampires ? || Looking for partners for plots ~

Nuclear_Kindness

Gemini without a Twin
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
She/Her | 28 |Queer | English Studies BA | Studying Pre-Law | multi para
Intro;
Hello! I'm the Gemini without a twin! or Kans since that's shorter
I'm looking for partners that are preferably 18+
I only role play fandomless characters and OCs
I'm looking for high/low fantasy, magic realism, dark fantasy, dystopian, darker themes, romance
I prefer two to three paragraphs per replies, but I'm not too though
I try to promise at least one reply a week since I am a full time student
Ghost friendly, love OOC chat
Here are my { muses }
Crave Meter: ☆☆☆☆/★★★★

What I want to Role Play;
So what about that (hopefully) catchy title? What am I even looking for?
If you're interested please DM me and I can always give more details

★★★☆/★★★★
Looking for someone to play a apprentice to Abraham Van Helsing,
a famous monster hunter. Looking for a romantic caregiver relationship between the two,
age gap friendly (within reason). Helsing has many secretes and as the two of you get
closer to finding his life long enemy Dracula, more and more come to surface
Including past and present lovers Helsing has kept from your character
I would play Dracula, Helsing, and Elizabeth, open to any gender & just one main muse
((any era, preferring classical eras))

★★★☆/★★★★
Looking for someone who's a old friend to Elijah
The two of you used to be very close, there was even some playful romantic tension
When his parents passed he shut himself away just before you could profess any feelings to him
You wouldn't see him again for almost a year, now he has a mysterious much older boyfriend
Maybe you're jealous you lost your chance with Elijah or maybe there's something wrong with this 'boyfriend'
I would play Eli and Ruben, open to any gender & just one main muse

★★☆☆/★★★★
Looking for someone to be involved with either Dracula or any of his brides
I would play Dracula and the brides, open to any gender & number of muses
((Looking for any era from Middle age to Long Nineteenth Century))

★★★☆/★★★★
Looking for someone to play a servant or handmaiden inside the Gracey Manor,
a Louisiana estate during the late 1700's. The man of the house is a young and charming Yale Gracey.
Gracey loves to throws elaborate parties and is quite the charmer with the ladies.
Recently he's engaged to a French woman named Constance, but rumors float around
he's still 'charming' the ladies. Your muse would be one of his quick flings that suddenly becomes something more.
I would play Gracey, Constance, and his childhood crush Leota, open to any gender & just one main muse

{ Closed }
Looking for someone who's interested in being in a love triangle between two adoptive brothers
each fall for your muse but despise their bother deeply
I would play both bothers, open to any gender & just one main muse

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back