• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Villains and Heroes: Eternal Strife: Roleplaying Thread

The Midnight Sailor

'Villain at all costs..' My voice would trail off.

'I didn't know about this, but it sounds serious..'

'You sure you know nothing about them?'

I'd look up at John

DailyRoLord DailyRoLord

Sir Dre

"I don't, but this guy may." I point to Inferno. "Inferno, show him the text you received. Because it's a bit different than mine."

Towering Inferno

After what Dre said, I showed the text I got from the government from my phone to Brandon. "I fought him once, but that was a long time ago. He might be stronger than the last time I fought and arrested him."

Towering Inferno

"Sure. I will be there." I said.

Meanwhile...

Vanish

The time is right for me to make my first strike... Soon, I will make the government suffer for all they done all my life... Everyone will be freed from their past...

I look at the time. It's 5:47 PM. The sun should be setting in around 14 minutes. My car probably won't be seen after the sun sets. I will have to wait until the sun is down. Then I will strike...

Sir Dre

"Oh, it's on," I taunt Brandon. "Race ya!"

I transform into an eagle and start flying towards my destination.

Towering Inferno

"You two go enjoy your race." I say as I get in my car to casually drive towards Thorpton Park. Turning on the engine, I start heading towards the park. The traffic since then has died down a little. Hopefully he won't make it before us...

Sir Dre

I glide above the buildings. It's truly beautiful from here. The cars are like ants. The buildings are like bricks. I start my descent down, and I land in Thorpton Park. I morph into a human, glancing at my watch.

"Looks like I beat him," I mumbled.

Lightning Strike

I fly over the city and nosedive down to Thorpton Park, landing on my feet. "Looks like we're faster than 'em." I tell Sir Dre and I wait for Inferno and The Midnight Sailor to arrive.

Sir Dre

"Aye, we did. Let's see how long it takes for those slowpokes to arrive."

I park myself on a bench, waiting for the others.

Half an hour later...
Towering Inferno

I didn't expect this drive to last long. I surely underestimated the time it would take to get to Thorpton Park. Anyways, I'm here. I park my car near the buildings nearby the park. I walk towards the park and towards Lightning Strike and Dre.

Lightning Strike

"Hey, Inferno. What took you so long? We were literally waiting here for half an hour."

The Midnight Sailor

At the other side of the park..

I'm sitting on a bench, waiting for the others to come

45 minutes? It doesn't take that long to get to a park..

I don't even have their phone numbers! It would be much easier to keep in contact that way.

I sit there, blankly.

Towering Inferno

"Traffic. It sucks sometimes. Besides, it's already 6, shouldn't the population of MegaMetro be at their homes with their families already? Anyways, we have one more person that we need to wait for." I say to Lightning Strike.

Sir Dre

"Brandon? Yeah, I don't know where he is. What I do know? You took an awfully long time. Was traffic really that bad?" I ask, concerned that he may have ran into trouble.

The Golden General The Golden General
@Terrible Tudor

The Midnight Sailor

You are sitting on a bench, waiting for the others. Suddenly, you can see John, Inferno, and Lightning talking to each other.

TheGhostlyPirate TheGhostlyPirate

Towering Inferno

"It was really that bad. I do not know what is causing it. It should be past the average work time in MegaMetro and the remaining cars should be heading to their homes or the suburbs surrounding MegaMetro." I say to Dre.

The Midnight Sailor

There they are! I run over, flailing my arms like a complete idiot.

'Guys! I've been waiting forever! How didn't you see me?!'

Last edited:
"Empress"

No need for interactions. We can interact later when the action starts
As time flew by. Alice has been reading and studying more advanced hacking and faster methods of breaking in to cyber security of others by simply doing trial and error. At last she made her hacking a bit easier now. Her hacking range has widened too. Soon, she could reach out into the entire Megametro but she may have to keep improving to reach that level of range. Testing out her improvement she she started by worming her way into the cybernet and stopped an illegal online trade in only15 minutes. She didn't do anything else after that. She wanted to take a little brake.

Professor QuickThink

It's been quite a while since those damn superheroes attacked me and my ally, Mr Magnet. Mr Magnet was killed, though. I survived. The heroes are probably off chasing another villain, they've forgotten about me. Which is perfect. While they are distracted doing something else, I'll hatch a new plan. Oh, I have one now. I set up a surprise attack on them, by silently throwing a sleep-dart at one. Then while the other heroes are looking away, or somewhere else, I'll dump the body of the passed out hero in a sack then put the sack in my car, go back to my lair, and kill the hero. Then, those heroes will disappear from the face of Earth one by one, and all heroes shall be wiped out completely. It is the master plan. I shall rule the world! I gather some sleep darts, and a sack. Now all I need to do is find out where the heroes are.

(Yep, this is probably gonna get voided, too overpowered, I know.)

(Great guess, you win the $1M jackpot! Potato, that is a bit OP, and we don't need another villain just yet.)

Vanish

The time is right to raid, but which building? If I want to raid a building, I want to make a massive statement. It would have to be seen for the most important people in MegaMetro that I should be feared and that my plan will come soon...

I get in my black car and start the engine, driving towards the Central Finance Building.
(Vanish will pass by the park in 2 posts. Then he will stop by the building in 4 from now.)

Sir Dre

I sit on a bench, swinging my legs. This is boring. Really boring. Where is he? Sun just set, by the looks of it. We could really use another hero on the team. I wonder which building is set to be attacked. Central Finance? No, it was attacked a couple days ago. Maybe City Hall. Nah. Or perhaps the Thorpton Building right across the street. That's my guess...

I sit on a bench, swinging my legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back