• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Villains and Heroes: Eternal Strife: Roleplaying Thread

Professor QuickThink

I have an idea. While the heroes focus on Mr Magnet, I will escape. But.. I would leave Mr Magnet behind. I don't want to. He's my ally. When the time is right, I'll get Mr Magnet and we can escape. I wait. And wait. Finally the heroes turn away. Yes! This is my chance! I sneak over to Mr Magnet. "Psst! Hey, Mr Magnet! We can escape!" I whisper to him.

The Midnight Walker

I'd peek up, seeing the action stopped. Wait, the villains are chatting!

I'd fly behind them.

'Not this time!'

I'd throw a satellite between them.

Mr. Magnet

"You idiot! Get out of my sight! Leave!" I yell at QuickThink before a satellite is thrown between us. Oh no. One of the heroes has a fireball warmed up. I can't do this.

Lightning Strike

"Your little reign of terror ends now, villains!" I ready a lightning bolt. "YAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" I shoot a mega lightning bolt towards Mr Magnet, almost knocking him off the building. "Shoot! My bolt wasn't strong enough!"

Sir Dre

The villain's looking at Inferno. But why? Who cares. I slowly walk towards him, as not to draw attention. I push the villain, and he stumbles backwards. He soon falls off of the building. With any luck, he should be wiped out from the impact. Gosh, that went harder than expected. I soon face our mysterious ally.

"What's your name?"

@Terrible Tudor

Mr. Magnet

I stare in fear at the fire guy, as- no, no. I was distracted. A bolt hits me. It moves me back. I'm at the edge of the building, praying that nothing happens. Suddenly, I feel a force on my right side. I'm stumbling backwards. I can't stop myself.

I'm falling off of the building. I take in my last views of this world. Life wasn't worth it. I wish I never lived at all. Life is full of people who will betray you, and break your heart. It's why I wanted my life to change. Taking control of the city would have done that for me. I can see the ground getting closer. Goodbye, cruel world.

BOOM!

I hit the ground. I'm blacking out. This is the end.

Lightning Strike

I watch as the villain plummets off the roof, to the cold hard ground below. There's one villain left. Another hero is asking me something. "What's your name?" the other hero asks. "My name is Rodney Blake. My alias is Lightning Strike. Who are you?" I reply.

The Midnight Sailor

I feel bad, I wanted to jail villains, not kill them. I'd fly down to Mr. Magnet, checking if there was a chance he could be saved.

I felt a pulse, but nothing much.

I'd take him to hospital and say to the doctor, 'Help him, but put him in solitary confinment when he's recovered'

I'd fly up to the other heroes like nothing happened.

(Void this if you want to kill him)

DailyRoLord DailyRoLord

(Void TheGhostlyPirate TheGhostlyPirate 's post, Mr. Magnet is dead.)

Sir Dre

"My name is John. John Do- Dre. My alias is Sir Dre. I possess shapeshifting powers, and I work with the Anti Villain Department. The guy that we just defeated stole a high tech device from the AVD," I explain, picking up the amplifier.

@Terrible Tudor

(Time for a press post! Let's hear from MegaMetro News! :3)

MegaMetro News

"We're live at a fight scene occurring on top of Central Finance, highest point in the city! You can see a man in a huge metal suit, and another person who is lying down. Defeated, perhaps? There are four other people that we assume are heroes. They are fighting the metal man," explains the correspondent at the fight scene, who is in a helicopter.

"How rough is the fight?" asks the show host, who's at the MN HQ.

"It's pretty rough. Oh, what's this? We can see the metal suit man falling off of the building. Probably dead. The police will likely run an investigation. Looks like the fight's concluded. Thank you Mary."

With that, the helicopter takes off. They'll probably interview the heroes another day.

Professor QuickThink

My ally has just stumbled off the edge of the building. I can escape now. I silently jump through the hole Mr Magnet ripped through the roof. I go through the lift down to the first floor. I casually walk out the door and into the city. "Yes! I have escaped!!" I go back to my lair. "Well, that was one adventure. I'll take over the world another day."

Lightning Strike

"Yep, I'm pretty sure that was the news. We're on TV!" I say, excitedly. "We've defeated a villain- WAIT! Where's the other one gone?"

Sir Dre

I glanced at the helicopter. It seemed to be leaving. Thank god. Now was not the time for interviews.

"Looks like it. They're gone though. I can't tell you how annoying the press can be. Now, let's jail the-"

Where'd he go? That other villain disappeared. I notice a hole in the roof. No. We lowered our guard, and he got away. This is all my fault.

"Oh no. The other guy got away. But we'll find him. And we'll send him to jail." I approach a positive attitude.

Lightning Strike

"Yes. I'll hover over the city, keep a lookout for him. It'll be pretty easy to spot him with that weird-looking costume of his." I say, and fly upwards, hovering over a skyscraper. Is that him? No. I think I see him! I fly back to Central Finance. "I've seen him! He's at a cave in South Abingdon."

Lightning Strike.

"We will find that villain. We will jail him. We will rid this city of crime. MegaMetro will be villain-free, thanks to us. I'll fly upwards, I can get the best view of the city up there, I might just catch a glimpse of the villain. I'll come back and tell you guys if I see him."

Sir Dre

The sun is setting. I think I'll head home.

"Alright guys. See you all soon."

I transform into an eagle, and begin my trip home.

(I have asked Golden if we can do a timeskip. When I get a response, I'll let you know.)

(Ok)

Lightning Strike
"Eh, I might head home too. I can't stay as a hero all day." I start flying and swiftly fly over to my house, in South Abingdon.

(I'm waiting for Golden to create the villain for the next part of the RP. When he does, I'll do the timeskip. It should happen either today or tomorrow.)

(Golden will have his CS up by today, here's the time skip.)

[TIME SKIP]

PERIOD: 6 days

INFO: The date is May 31st, 2035. The date before time skip was May 25th, 2035. Not much crime has been in the city lately. Investigations have started on Mr. Magnet and his ally, but no info has been revealed. But your rest from crime will change today!

Resume RPing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back