• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Villains and Heroes: Eternal Strife: Roleplaying Thread

Towering Inferno

As the doors open, he saw a familiar face. It was John Doe's son, Sir Dre. He was at first suspicious because he saw him as someone else. He thought he was related to Doe. As the doors opened and he saw Dre greet him, he responded back with, "Nice to meet you." He then saw the tape and saw this new man coming in the building. Who was he? He apparently had magnetic powers and tore a hole through the AVD's roof. He also stole an AVD device from the vault. It might have powers. Then the person asks about if he can use his car. I reply with, "Sure, you can use my car to look for the person who was there."

Last edited:
Sir Dre

Son of the figure I defeated. How would he know about my heritage? The only people who know are my grandparents, and my mother. I shake my head, ignoring that. I open the passenger's side door, and hop in.

"Let's drive around Abingdon. Perhaps he is there."

(Okay, then void the part that I said.)

Mr. Magnet

I raise my hands. I feel my power being drained. No matter. When I've buried the city, I'll be powerless for time. But, I will control the city. That is power in itself. Soon, debris will fall out of the sky! I glance at my ally. He's not really doing anything. That's okay. When the heroes come, he can deal with them. Suddenly, a piece of metal falls out of the sky. I'm doing it! I watch as it hurdles into MegaMetro.

Sir Dre

Woah, what was that. I could have sworn that I saw a meteor falling out of the sky. Near the tallest building. Central Finance. That's where my thief is.

"Head towards the place where that meteor fell! I'm pretty sure it's Central Finance. We need to go there now!" I instruct Inferno.

The Golden General The Golden General

Last edited:
Professor QuickThink

I watch as my ally, Mr Magnet, pulls a clump of metal from the sky down to MegaMetro. "Nice."

Mr. Magnet

"If you can sense if the heroes are coming, tell me. We will stop them right on this ground!"

I can't wait. They will finally pay for how they wrecked me apart. I will be known as the one, the one who destroyed MegaMetro!

@Dat_Potato

Professor QuickThink

"Yes, If I sense the superheroes are coming we will stop them." I say. Having access to his thoughts, I tell him "And, you will be known as the one who destroyed MegaMetro? What about me?"

Mr. Magnet

Shit. I shouldn't have said, er, thought that.

"We will rule together! We will go down in history, as the ultra powerful villains who destroyed MegaMetro. You and I- we will be written about in books. People will sing songs about us. We will be worshipped!"

Professor QuickThink

"Probably not. All great villains come to a sticky end, and it is the heroes who get the worship. But, what if we kill the heroes first? We will be feared. Everyone shall bow at our feet! We will go down in history - as the greatest villains to ever roam the Earth. Greater than John Doe. In my opinion Doe was rubbish! But nevermind that. Pull some more down, will ya?"

(How dare you offend John Doe, my character?????? Lol.)

Mr. Magnet

He has a point. His idea is intriguing, but my plans are to remain untouched.

"All heroes dedicated to their beloved city will be wiped out. So will the villain. No need to kill the heroes, not while I am focusing my powers on the task at hand!"

There, that's said. Wait, one last thing to say.

"And, don't you dare disrespect Doe. He's my idol. He was that close to conquering the city, both times. I will finish his ideas, his marvelous efforts. Disrespect him again, and you'll find yourself falling off this very building, to your gruesome death."

@Dat_Potato

Professor QuickThink

"Yes, Doe was very close. But he let himself be wiped out by that idiot, Towering Inferno." I use my mind powers to somehow make a huge ball of space titanium fall down to MegaMetro. "How do ya like me now, Magnet?"

("I use my mind powers to somehow make a huge ball of space titanium fall" Just to let you know, that's a bit weak. Try not to use words like somehow, and try to make sure it fits within your powers. Since you're new to this RP style, you get infinite passes!)

Mr. Magnet

Impressive. Impressive indeed. But I can do better.

"Impressive indeed, but can your mind do this?" I yell, and swiftly swing my hands down. Several pieces of debris fall to Oberon.

@Dat_Potato

Towering Inferno
Meteor heading towards the Central Finance Building? This cannot be good. "I will try to get there as fast as possible. Hope you have your seat belts on." I say to both of them. I immediately hit the gas pedal to make it accelerate as fast as I can make it go.

I quickly go towards Centeral Abingdon towards Central Finance, trying to make it as fast as possible.

Sir Dre

I quickly buckle my seatbelt as Inferno starts driving. I hope we get there in time. I can spot more pieces of debris plummeting to the city. It's probably crushed some cars, at most. If we don't get there soon, it'll get much worse.

I peek out of the window. The building is getting closer. We should be there any minute now.

Professor QuickThink

Hmm. Mr Magnet's plan is seeming to be working very well. "Very good, Mr Magnet. Keep going, and MegaMetro will soon be filled with debris and crushed to the ground with the weight of the metal."

The Midnight Walker

'Meteors? A new villain, eh? Surely it can't be that bad.' I'd think to myself, but I knew that it could take a turn for the worst.

I'd gaze out the window, seeing debris falling....Falling out of nowhere..

Could we do this?

Last edited:
Towering Inferno

More destroyed cars... This is bad. I have to go quicker if I want to get there. As I get closer to the building, the destroyed cars start to pile more on the roads. I didn't block my path, but I noticed more cars being piled.

A few minutes later...

I got to the building. All the cars nearby are busted and attracted to one area... I park my car nearby an alley to the building. "We are here. The cars are all packed into one area and busted. Now we need to get to the guy who did it." I say to both The Midnight Walker and Sir Dre. I actually haven't meet them before. I take the key out, killing the engine of my car and open the door, waiting for the other two to get out. This looks like a bad situation... is the thought that goes in my head as I go out.

Mr. Magnet

Of course it will. I have been planning this for months. I don't need him to tell me the obvious.

"Everything will be pushed to the ground! We will reign supreme!"

Sir Dre

We're at Central Finance. I swear that I can see somebody at the top. Maybe. I hope this is the right building. I can see the cars, all in a single area. By the looks of it, based on the camera footage, this guy has a huge suit. I'm hoping we can dismantle it somehow. I don't want to face him in that huge, bulky suit. I slide out of the car, and describe my thoughts to the others.

"We need to get to the top of the building. I'll fly up there. Come with me, Brandon. Inferno, you can... uh... take the elevator? Sounds like a plan guys?" I explain, waiting for them to confirm my plan.

TheGhostlyPirate TheGhostlyPirate

Towering Inferno

"The elevator can be stopped by this new superhero if he can attract all of those cars into one side and destroy them. But then again, the stairs are slower to go up. I'd say we should risk the elevator so that we can stop him as quick as possible." I say to Dre as I walk nearby him.

Sir Dre

"Then its settled. Brandon and I will fly up there to deal with the superhuman. You can... take the elevator, then. Race you to the top?"

I morph into a falcon and launch up into the sky. It'll be a quick fight. In, and out.

TheGhostlyPirate TheGhostlyPirate

Mr. Magnet

"Any word on the heroes? i'd think that they would have come here minutes ago!"

@Dat_Potato

The Midnight Walker

Whilst staring at the falcon, I'd say 'God, this is tall'

(GAAH I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS)

I'd keep flying and flying, humming a nursery rhyme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back