• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Villains and Heroes: Eternal Strife: Roleplaying Thread

Towering Inferno

I swear I saw two people before while patrolling Thorpton Park... Where did they go? I suddenly realize that the two Envoys I saw before are now gone. They probably went somewhere... I get back into my car and drive towards the AVD. That is the first place I think of where people would go. I don't work for the government, but I still help with crime. Basically, I'm a vigilante and I choose this path because I didn't want to be associated with a stronger force. I still defeat crime and send them to the police though... I think they will let me in.

(Hey, I just got accepted.. but I've got no idea what to do. My intro said my character would team up with another villain but theres no other villains except you, Daily.. and you don't even know my character lol)

Mr. Magnet

Central Finance is supposed to be the tallest building in MegaMetro. I was foolish not to bring the map with me. It's such a big city. I've never been able to navigate it. Ugh, where is it? I wander around aimlessly on my metal platform. I must find it!

Last edited:
Professor QuickThink

I'm at Central Finance, disguised as a security guard. I use my super intelligence to know that a villain named Mr Magnet is going to the top of the building, Floor "121" . I arrive at Floor "121", waiting for Mr Magnet to arrive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir Dre

"My alias is Sir Dre, but you can call me John. Let's go!"

We run out of the building, only to see a car approaching. And, shit, the press is coming. Better stay out of that mess. They can talk to the AVD. I squint. It's Inferno! The guy who defeated my- my father, last month. I don't know him too well. But he'll help us. I open the driver's edge car door.

"Inferno, long time no see! Buddy, we've got a crisis. Check this out." I reach into my pocket, and pull out my cell phone. I enter my passcode, and go to the government app. Yeah, a government app. Working with the AVD, I can access the security footage of government owned buildings. I wander through the pages, until I find it.

The footage shows a man in a metal suit jumping in through the ceiling, and completely annihilating the wave of guards. It shows him grabbing a guard. Right after, the door opens. I close that link, and open another.

This one shows video from a vault of some sort. The same man grabs some sort of band, and tears a piece of metal off of the building. He then hops on it, and disappears.

"This guy stole an AVD device. And he's vanished. Hey, can we use your car to search around the city?"

The Golden General The Golden General

Last edited:
(This next post is to explain some more details. It takes place before @Dat_Potato 's last post.)
Professor QuickThink

In your lair, on the TV, you saw the news. The headline read, "Madman Steals Device from AVD, Has Been Identified by Police." You listen closely, to hear what the reporter will say.

"So, that concludes our interview with the Anti Villain Department's head of security. Next, we will be interviewing a friend of the man who has been convicted of the crime. Joining us today is Anthony Skellis, an elementary school friend of Luke Mann, the person convicted of robbery. Anthony has traveled all the way from the town of Yonsburg to speak with us. What do you have to say about this whole mess?"

"Well, Blake," started Anthony, "he was always different from the rest of us. When I last talked to Luke, a couple weeks ago, he said something about making them pay. He said he'd bury the city. Luke told me he'd find the highest point in the city, and reign havoc. I was supposed to keep his secret, but I-"

BZZZZT! You turn off the TV. This seems like a villain to ally with. Highest point in the city? That was Central Finance. And he'd go to the top of the building. You grab a disguise, and leave.

Mr. Magnet

Finally. I'm here. I jump off of the platform, and it falls to the ground. I'm all alone up here. I fiddle with some buttons on the amplifier, making sure it's on. I can feel the power coursing through my veins. It's unlike anything I've felt before. It feels marvelous. I'm about to raise my hands, when I see a guard at the top. But this is different. I can sense something within him. A fellow superhuman?

"Who are you? You aren't a security guard. I can sense your powers. Name your affiliation and name at once."

@Dat_Potato

Professor QuickThink

"Yes, I'm not a security guard. I'm Professor QuickThink. A villain who plans to kill the greatest hero of all time - Towering Inferno. And who may you be?" I say to the man my superhuman mind thinks is Mr Magnet. I don't let him answer, as I already know. "You are Mr Magnet. Man who stole a device from the AVD."

Mr. Magnet

"Woah, are you psychic? Will you assist me in my plan to bury MegaMetro under space debris?"

(Ya might wanna edit your post now.. read my post again)

Professor QuickThink

"Yes, I shall assist you. For a price." I tell him. "I request 10 dollars. Then it's a deal."

Mr. Magnet

"Can I pay you afterwards? I don't carry my wallet in this battle suit."

Soon, the city will be mine. I- no, my thoughts aren't safe, if he is psychic. I must keep my mind shut, and my mouth too.

@Dat_Potato

Professor QuickThink

"Fine, pay me later, if you must." I say to Mr Magnet. "Where are we headed first, if we're going to activate this plan of yours."

(I wouldn't do that just yet, Dolphin. What you can do, however, is reserve a story arc. If you do, you can do your turning then. I wouldn't do it right after joining the RP. We can discuss it on Discord, if you want.)

Mr. Magnet

"Oh, we aren't headed anywhere. We are already here. I will use this device," I gesture towards my wrist, "to summon space debris from the heavens. Is there anything you can do to help as I bury the city?"

Professor QuickThink

"I've got psychic powers. I have the ability to know what the people at AVD are thinking.. not much, really."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back