• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Villains and Heroes: Eternal Strife: Roleplaying Thread

Lightning Strike
There's not much crime in MegaMetro. I'm flying over the city, dodging skyscrapers and tall buildings as I zoom past. I land on top of Central Finance, the place where I defeated a villain alongside a few others. The villain's ally had managed to escape. Who knows what he's doing? But nevermind that. MegaMetro is finally crime-free.. what's this? There are reports of a new villain! Looks like my break is over. I need to stop this new villain, and prevent MegaMetro from being destroyed or taken over by whatever this villain is planning. I take to the skies again, scanning the city below for any signs of crime.

Towering Inferno

College is done and now I am set to patrol the city. I drive my car around the city, seeing for any crime around MegaMetro. The villain from yesterday was defeated and the other villain managed to get away. He won't be getting out for a while and whatever his next plan is, we will not know. Anyways, I haven't seen any crime in this city for a while. Suddenly my phone goes on and I am forced to go to a shoulder on the road. You know what they said about texting and driving...

When I stop on the curb on 46th Street, I turn on my phone and get the message I was sent. It was from the government.

MegaMetro Government
them
You have probably recognized who this villain is. You stopped him once years ago from keeping your innocent principal hostage. The guy you stopped years ago is back. He might be raiding a building the following night. Stop him at all costs if you ever report him or his car.

When I am done reading the text message, I continue on my patrols.

(Vanish will not be raiding until the night of the time skip.)

(Golden, I skipped 6 days since Mr. Magnet attack. I did do the time skip, btw. Also, let's say the current time & date after the time skip is May 31st, 2035, 3 PM.)

Sir Dre

There have been reports of another villain. This worries me very much. And it annoys me. I don't want to fight another villain! Speaking of villains, still no info about the villain I fought six days ago. All they know was that his name was Luke Mann.

I'm eating a VERY late lunch right now, in Lambourn. I have plans to attend a party at Beatt Park tonight Having to fight tonight will ruin them.

Lightning Strike

I'm kinda bored, since there's no villains to jail. Well, theres that one who escaped, God knows where he is, and that new villain people have been talking about. Nobody knows where they are either. I fly upwards and land on top of a skyscraper, balancing perfectly. Hmm.

Sir Dre

I place my credit card on the table, and my waiter takes it. I'm still worried about this rumored villain. I find it strange that the AVD hasn't confirmed or debunked these rumors yet. The waiter returns with the check. I think I'll tip 17%. He was a decent waiter. I walk out of the restaurant through the revolving door. My red car stands out among the crowd of boring grey and black cars. I didn't feel like flying today. I hop in my convertible, and turn the key.

I'm only driving two minutes when I get a text. When I reach a red light, I reach for my phone, and check the texts. This is what I saw.

Anti-Villain Department
them
We have received word that a villainous figure is planning to raid a building tonight. Our intel picked that up yesterday. We do not know anything more, only that we confirm this rumor. You have been deployed to stop him or her. Prevent the villain at all costs.

Ugh, my luck. I've been deployed tonight. I glance at my watch. The time is 4 PM. Looks like I'll have to cancel my plans for the party. Bummer.

Lightning Strike

From my position up high, I see a figure in a bright red car. It looks like.. Sir Dre, the fellow superhuman I met just six days ago on the roof of Central Finance. I fly down to see him. "Hey, Sir Dre."

Sir Dre

I'm at another red light, and I'm heading to Beatt Park to cancel my appearance. Suddenly, Lightning Strike flies down. He was the mysterious ally I met a couple days ago.

"Hey! Have you heard of the villain rumors? Also, hop in!" I offer, gesturing to the shotgun seat.

@Terrible Tudor

(You may, but please tell Golden on the sign up thread that you have.)

Sir Dre

"I just need to head to Beatt Park to tell the party that I won't be attending. After that, let's find Inferno and Brandon. Maybe they know more than we do."

Lightning Strike

"Mkay. Let's see what they know." I let the wind rush through my hair as the car starts moving.

(Just gonna skip a little time here.)

Sir Dre

Traffic was horrible. I've already stopped by Beatt Park. The organizers were annoyed, but what can I say? I've already used most of my vacation days. Traffic is no better than it was. If only I could... wait...

"Would you mind flying out and looking for Inferno?" I ask.

Towering Inferno

After driving for a bit, I stop at Sorymo River Park to relax and watch for criminals there. It was always relaxing to stay by here for around half an hour to an hour to catch a break from my patrol duties. But this day, the text message saying that I probably recognized a villain who is coming back stopped me from relaxing that day.

I remember the first time I saw him. He was much older than me and had villainous intent. I thought he was overly edgy for a teenager turning into a young adult. Yet I stopped him and arrested him. My mind returns back to the present and the situation I might encounter.

Lightning Strike

I see Inferno at Sorymo River Park, and fly back to Sir Dre's car. "I've seen Inferno. He's at Sorymo River Park."

Sir Dre

Why didn't he bring Inferno? Oh well, I'll head to Sorymo River Park.

"To Sorymo River Park we go!"

Sir Dre

We arrive at Sorymo River park. I can't stop rambling about how bad traffic was- at least in my head. I glance at my watch. 5:23??? Evening is drawing nearer, which means the villain will strike soon. We do need Brandon. If only I could locate him.

I slide the car key out, and slam the door shut. I open the door for Lightning Strike. Sorymo River Park... in my opinion, worst park in MegaMetro. I know, I know, I'm supposed to be defensive of it. I am a local, and I've been for my entire life. But it just... sucks... compared to the other parks in MegaMetro. I mean, all four major parks (Beatt, Thorpton, Terama, Sorymo River) were built at the same time, in the early 1900s. But the other parks have gone through major improvements, and have been, well, maintained. Not much has changed in Sorymo River Park since the beginning. All it really is are some picnic benches, a small path alongside the river, and some trees and flowers. No recreational area. Just my thoughts.

I can see Inferno very clearly. The park doesn't seem to be busy at all today. I approach him, and poke him on the back. Though he is younger than me, I respect him as a hero very much.

"Hey, heard rumors of a building raid tonight?" I show Inferno the text I received.

The Golden General The Golden General

The Midnight Sailor

I'd sit down, finishing my fish and chips, when I noticed something missing...

Crap, my bag! I must of left it on the bench in the park...Which park was it though? Sorymo river, that's it! I'd put my plate in the kitchen, then walk to the suprisingly close park.

(Like this comment if you like fish and chips! Lol im joking but you can if you want)

(Also, I'm going bed, cya whenever guys!)

Towering Inferno

"The rumours? I got a text message from the government stating that I probably recognized the villain who is coming. But this is probably just to boost my morale to thinking I can beat him if I beat him once before. After beating his gang once, I have yet to see them again. I don't know if any of them have changed. They are probably just as edgy as ever." I say to Doe when he asked, showing my text as well.

Sir Dre

"We should stay alert. I-"

My voice stops coming out. There's Brandon. He's walking to a bench. Oh, he must have left his bag.

"Brandon!" I call. "Get over here!"

"Empress"
Alice decided not leave the house just yet. South Tarpoley is such a nice place to chill out for a while. She has been using her dad's laptop. He caught a bit of the news from yesterday but she didn't got full story since she was busy catching up to her favorite cartoon. She decided to check on South Tarpoley's cameras it took her a while to jack in but she did it. Although nothing interesting caught her attention. She could go and try to jack into the police department but she could get caught for her hacking emblem appears everytime she hacks a device or computer. Besides she can't pass their security like it's just some walk in the park, their security is tight.

( The Golden General The Golden General , maybe want to do the Vanish raid soon?)

Sir Dre

Awesome. Everyone's here. Now, I say that we hatch a defensive plan.

"I don't know if you know about this, Brandon, but there are rumors. Rumors of a criminal raiding a building tonight. We don't know what building. But both Inferno and I received texts from the government. Read this," I explain, showing him the text.

TheGhostlyPirate TheGhostlyPirate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back