• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Villains and Heroes: Eternal Strife: Roleplaying Thread

(k)

Professor QuickThink

I'm in my normal form. I'm currently at Breakaway Beach, and I'm shirtless. Yup, shirtless. I'm laying on the sand staring up at the sky. "I wonder if I'll see any flying heroes...they won't notice me. They don't know that I'm Professor QuickThink." I mutter to myself. Its nice to have a break from trying to take over the world and being a villain.

Vanish

Ugh, traffic. Why does it have to be at this time? I have a message to send to the city. Luckily, I am close to Thorpton Park, which I might make a pass over to see any superheroes there which might foil my attack on the Central Finance Building.

Vanish

My car drives by Thorpton Park. I notice a orange car while I am driving along with a group of superheroes sitting on a bench. Looks like they are enjoying their sweet time. That time will not last for long though... I continue towards the Central Finance Building when I pass a police car going towards it.

Sir Dre

I stand up from the bench. Crap. My legs totally fell asleep. I yawn and stretch my arms, slowly walking towards the others. As I do, something catches my eye.

A black car passes the park, going quite fast. But it's not that. There's an Envoy driving it. I get the feeling that he's the one. I run to Inferno, quickly.

"Hey! A black car just drove past. Sound like our villain?" I ask, since Inferno knows this guy best.

The Golden General The Golden General

Towering Inferno

"That car looks like it. I don't know where it is headed though. The last time I saw him, he had the same colour yet a older model of the car." I say to Dre. I think that is it. We need to try to find where he is going.

Then, a police car drives by the park and a police officer gets out of the car to encounter us. "A black car just past us. The driver in the car might be a person who has been on our tracking list for a very long time. He might be heading to a big building to put up propaganda for his movement to supposedly free everyone from out control."

After listening to the officer, I turn back to the group with confidence that we got the right guy. "The police officer is right. This is probably the guy we are trying to track down."

Sir Dre

"In that case... follow that car!" I command the team.

With that order, I turn into a sparrow and follow the car.

Lightning Strike

I start flying and following the black car. I'm close enough to get down and confront the villain. So I will. I nosedive right infront of the car. "Hold it right there, villain!"

Vanish

Once he approached the police car, he had already disappeared with a black smoke. He was predicting that the heroes would try to stop it. He was right. A hero landed on the car to see only a black smoke coming out. Then he saw a orange car coming towards his car.

Towering Inferno

When Dre said to chase the car, I went back to my car, turned on the engine with my key and went out of the parking spot I went last time. It's time to stop the villain again. I had to go to the other side of the park and get to the other side, which took some time to chase down the villain. I noticed that Lightning and Dre were already ahead of me. The traffic here isn't as bad as it was trying to get to Thorpton. Soon, I came just a bit behind the car.

(Did you just completely forget about me?)

The Midnight Sailor

I see the heroes doing something.. Didn't they hear me?

It felt like i was un needed...

I walked behind a tree, to paint my sadness out of me

Towering Inferno

I suddenly remember that we are forgetting someone else. I quickly make a U-turn to retrieve Brandon for him to fight. I go back to the park area and stop nearby the area where Brandon is sitting to get him in my car to go.

Towering Inferno

"I think this is it. Now we need to follow the car until it stops and then we stop him." I say back while heading towards the black car again. "Everyone else is focused on stopping the car. I think we need to instead follow the car until it stops and then stop him during the raid."

Vanish

The orange car that was following me went away for a while. That is one less person to worry about. Now I need to head towards Central Finance to say that I am back and better than ever.

Wait a minute...

I saw four people at the park, not three. That means that there is one person that they forgot and that one of them are getting him now. I might be in a bit more trouble. I need to do this quick if I am fighting against 4 superheroes.

(Void if you want, Parso.)

Sir Dre

He's outnumbered 1-4. I think we should stop him the car, right here, right now. I fly into Inferno's car and morph back into a human, taking the back seat. I feel bad. I must have shocked him, suddenly turning back into a human.

"Inferno, we've got him 1 to 4. We should stop him in his car right now!" I share my idea.

The Golden General The Golden General

"Empress"
The young hacker was on her way to sleep after a long day of watching the community through the eyes of technology. Like every little kid. She decided to hang around a bit further for awhile. Hijacking in to the street cameras. She got a good signal on the cameras. A car zoomed by the current camera she was checking in. Checking the speedometer. The car was going rather beyond speed limits. She could hack into the street stoplights and try to stop him but the car would get away if she does that. Lighting up the streetlights. She got access to the street lights. Turning on the lights brighter. Each time the pursued car passes a camera. She just switches to another observing the car being pursued by another. She could not do anything right now but watch. She'll have to wait for an opportunity.

Towering Inferno

The car seems to be getting closer. We either can stop the car right now or wait until the car stops and he makes it to the building he is raiding and stop him. But just as we decide on the decision that we are doing, a massive smoke cloud obscures the path ahead giving him time to get away. Even worse, it was just at a intersection, so we can't see if he went left, right or straight.

Vanish

That should stop the heroes for a while. This was the only mass smoke bomb I had. I turn right into the smoke and emerge out of it. Then the lights start turning red. I don't care if the lights are red! I can speed past it! I don't give any fucks about how bright these lights are, nothing will stop me now!

(Silence ;-; )

The Midnight Sailor

"We should wait 'till the smoke clears, it's safer then, and we can determine where he went"

I buckle my seatbelt, just in time before the alarm would of gone off.

(Parso, Potato's only character, a villain, is out of commission. So she really has nothing to do except to wait, or create a hero.)

Sir Dre

I'm still tracking the car. I fly above the smoke, as not to go into it. That would be bad. I'd probably start coughing badly. I can see Inferno trailing behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back