• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Villains and Heroes: Eternal Strife: Roleplaying Thread

(Sorry about the wait!)
Vanish

I made it to the Central Finance Building. Now it is time to start my plan. I turn off my car while parking it near the area. I went invisible through the wall closest to the bank area and waited for the perfect opportunity to strike...

Central Finance Guards

Two guards were talking together before they got shot.

"Do you think we are going to get another invasion by a villain?" One of them said to the other.

"I don't know. I haven't seen any sign of another villain coming." The other one said.

"I am sure there is going to be another one coming. One of our managers of the building got a text message about a possible raid coming to a big building from the government. I think we should be ready for one."

"Can it be this one? We already got raided some time ago."

"If he wants the spread a message, it will most likely be this one-"

BANG!

The first guard was shot by a bullet straight in his face. This bullet instantly kills him. The other guard notices this and has his communications ready. "Man down at Floor 1!" He yells into the communications phone. But just as he does that, Vanish has another bullet ready.

BANG!

Then the speakers go on. "Villain in Floor 1, Villain in Floor 1. All guards have your firearms ready to defend your floor. More reinforcements will be needed."

Now I need to advance through the other 120 floors.

Towering Inferno

The smoke clears after a few minutes. I decide to go right to see where he went. I park at an alleyway near the Central Finance Building and get out of my car. I wait for Brandon to get out as well.

Sir Dre

I'm still tracking the villain. He's parked somewhere. I think I'll keep my cover. He's exiting the car and- woah! He just walked through the wall! I can see Inferno's fiery, flashy car approaching. It's hard to miss. I land right outside of the building, and turn back into a human. Inferno exits the car.

"This building looks familiar," I note aloud. "Let's wait for-"

Wee-oo, wee-oo, wee-oo!

An alarm is blaring. And it's coming from the building. It's extremely loud. The fact that I can hear it from way out here proves it. Though we're not inside the building, I swear that I can see red flashes through the windows of the building.

"Villa... floor... inn..."

Woah, what does that mean? Also coming from the same building, I can make out letters and sounds coming from a speaker. I've heard this alarm before. Recently, in fact. I remember this alarm sounding when I fought the magnetic Envoy just a week ago. But that time, the alarm was coming from below.

Wait a moment. The building is Central Finance. Again. Man, this place can't catch a break! Without saying anything, I run towards the front doors of the building, motioning for the others to also.

The Golden General The Golden General TheGhostlyPirate TheGhostlyPirate @Terrible Tudor

(Let's say this post takes place after Vanish has left Floor 1. Void if you want to.)

Sir Dre

Ignoring the others, and the crazy loud alarm, I run to the front doors. I swing open the doors. What I am seeing is horrible. There are guards, laid spread-eagle on the ground. Dead. There are silver bullets littering the floor. And the guards. They are uniformed, with small guns laying by their side. Blood is spread across the stone floor.

And there are businessmen. Dead. And accountants, in their offices, their heads laying on their desks. Dead. There are four sections on the first floor. The main atrium, a bank vault, business meeting rooms, and accountant offices. Our villain has attacked all four sections. The alarm is louder than ever. I look at the elevator. I know that we're not supposed to use it during an emergency, but too bad. I click the Floor 3 button, assuming that the villain is there.

"The villain is somewhere here. We have to find him. Let's split up. I'll take Floor 3. Brandon, you take Floor 10. Inferno, Floor 15. And Lightning, Floor 20. He can't have gone too far. Sounds like a plan?" I reveal my plan, and ask for confirmation.

The Golden General The Golden General @Terrible Tudor TheGhostlyPirate TheGhostlyPirate

Last edited:
Towering Inferno

"Sure. Let's hope we catch him." I say to Dre. This place is a mess. Everyone on this floor has been killed. We can't let this continue. I wait for the elevator to go back down and get in. Then I hit the button to Floor 15. Nothing has yet to happen here. The guards are all armed here. It looks like any villain who crosses here would be shot. Strangely, the alarm is set off. Maybe he shut the alarm off on the first floor. Either way, I wait for the villain to come to catch him off.

(Maybe do a Vanish post? The rest of us are kind of depending on you to do one.)

Sir Dre

I board the elevator with the others, and get off at Floor 3. I'm hoping nothing has happened here.

Vanish

After killing the two guards, I then head towards the accountant desk. I shoot the accountant while she is busy dealing with her job. I am not here for money though. I am not like any other villain. Then I go through the door while four businessmen are talking in a meeting.

"Do you know if this building can hold itself against any villain? We are under attack and we are in the emergency meeting room which hasn't been attacked." One of them said. "I don't even know where this guy is..."

"I'm pretty sure the room can't be attacked. Only we know where it is." Another one said.

"Even if the villain attacked it, I am sure that we are safe." The third one said. "We have a security system that hasn't been penetrated through yet."

"The problem is that we saw an accountant die for no reason. Could he be coming for us?" The fourth one said.

"I'm pretty sure we are the next targets. Keep your heads up and if any of you hear a gunfire, immediately call the police for reinforcements towards Central Finance."

"He can pass through security systems. I saw a tape of him firing a bullet suspiciously suspended in the air and killing a guard. I guess our security cameras caught what killed the guards. Has anyone bothered the check the-"

BANG!

The bullet hits the first businessman. He was apparently working for the Real Estate industry and was pretty rich. He dies immediately after the bullet was hit. The second businessman quickly picks up his phone and dials 9-1-1. Just as he gets the call another bullet is shot towards him. He was working for Rodgers Bay which was a clothing store located in the middle of Abingdon in a major building. The third businessman tries to finish the call but is shot as well. He was working for Nitro Telecommunications which is this RP's equivalent to Verizon. The company is headquartered in MegaMetro just at the edge of Western Lambourn. The fourth businessman is the one to finish the call but is shot before he can hang up. He worked for Ridge Spray which is a soda drinks company. They aren't headquartered in this city though. He shoots the phone which stops it from working again.

He leaves the area with blood on his hands along with more guards and accountants killed and goes to the second floor.

(Do you want me to write what happened every single floor or only the major ones?)

(Just the major floors would be good. Also, if you could, could Vanish encounter Dre on the third floor? Maybe?)

(Sure! I will have to update the Lore Thread though and that might cause code duplication.)

Vanish

Second floor. This will be a long climb... The armoury is down there. If I can sneak past the guards, I can either get a silencer from the armoury or get a better weapon. A better weapon might help me get through the guards quicker but it would remove the stealth mission I plan to take. I decide to take the silencer. When I go close to the armoury, I hear two guards talking nearby.

"So who is this new guy? Apparently the government caught him once but he got out later and went inactive." One of them said.

"He was a part of a school gang, if I remember my time as a part of the police force. They were able to gain a lot of money and got everyone's attention. I left before I heard they took someone." Another said.

They then noticed a black smoke trail coming to the door, but the door did not open.

"Could this be the guy? He might catch us off guard and fire at us."

"I'm not sure, but let's equip our firearms just in case he is the guy."

Phew! I got past them. Now to grab my silencer and equip it to my pistol. I walk through the door and shot towards the guards, which quickly drop dead. That was easy. I hope no one else detects me. There is nothing major I can get here so I advance one extra floor.

Floor 3. I see someone else. He's probably a hero and I don't have my ability to transform into smoke on. I guess I will have to fight him myself.

(Why would you have to update the lore??)

Sir Dre

It's obvious that I'm a hero. These guards recognize me from my other feats around the city. I nod to them. They're safe. Nothing to worry about. An echo rings through the staircase. It's him. The villain. I go wolf and lunge at him.

"Empress"

Observing the speeding vehicle. Chloe lost sight of the car due to the current surveillance camera's blind spot. She tried to follow the car's follow the speeding vehicle. The cars lead her to a main building that she forgot the name off. By far her range of hacking is far impressive to her. Helping the heroes from a distance. She amplified the road lights although it wasn't too bright to blind anyone. Going back to her main objective. She tried to find the security access of the building. She gave her all to find the main security network the building, it took her a while to enter it's security. She can't just enter the security like an open door. She launched a program that her father made and tried her best to hack the system of the finance building. It took her a while to know the name of the building.
*Launch security unlocker program #3

*Please enter security network:

>Central Finance security network_

*Launching program...

*Unlocking security network... Please wait...

Hacking progress

(I'll stop the progressing hacking action, if i'm cheating.)

(I almost forgot about this)

The Midnight Sailor

I fly upwards, then open the window of Floor 10.

"EVERYONE, HIDE OR EVACUATE, AN ARMED VILLAIN IS COMING!"

Did I shout that too loud? Ugh!

Whilst people are hiding under their desks, I stand, back faced to the elevator wall, waiting..

Vanish

I see the wolf lunge at him and dive to the left. If he gets his filthy teeth on me, then I can't get away. I then recover by getting on my feet and I get out of there by going nigh invisible. That would be one gotten away with. Now I need to save my invisibility for further encounters.

I get to Floor 4 while leaving no body alive. After clearing 5 more floors, I make it to Floor 10. This floor is where the Security features of the building are but they are well guarded. I expect a hero to be there trying to stop me.

Sir Dre

Shit! He just vanished on me! I feel pathetic. I just let him leave! I didn't even put up a fight! I feel terrible. I turn back into a human, shaking my head at what happened. I take a seat in a chair, wondering how the hell I let him pass.

The Midnight Sailor

Is that... I see him!

He looks suprised that everyone's hiding.

I'll wait 'till he steps out of the elevator, then I'll attack.

(I dont mind either, but is Vanish going to defeat me or will i defeat him?)

GearBlade654

Injuries:
None
Armor Damage: None

CLINK. CLINK. CLINK.
The thumping of my boots on the meadows turn into clunking on the sidewalks of MegaMetropolis. It has been some time...
I wonder if people ever recognize me. Heh. Probably. But that's not why I'm here.
I survey the crowd, and check their expressions.

(Vanish did not come out of the elevator. Also, Vanish will probably outsmart all of the heroes, getting them all to get to the top of the building.)
Vanish

Vanish climbs the stairs to Floor 10 and sees Brandon. I knew it! A hero was here. Now I need to either beat him or I can just escape and proceed on my raid of Central Finance.

With my cloak on, I sneak into the security system room, which was well guarded. Hopefully, they didn't see me...

"There is some smoke here!" One guard said.

"It's probably the villain that is raiding the floor." Another guard said. "We should bust the door open and arrest the person behind this mess."

BOOM! The door forcefully opens with a big crash. Someone opened the door hard. Two guards come towards me as I disable the alarm system. "Stop right there! Your actions will not go unpunished! Surrender to us now! You have nowhere to run!" One of them said.

But I heard the door open and shoot them quickly. That was easy. Now to disable the alarm system along with the security cameras. I have the code from one of the security room guards.

Central Finance Security
Mikeware Coding System V 1.0.0.37

Input Security Code
>3592_

ACCESS GRANTED

Disable Security Cameras
Disable Alarm
View Security Camera
>Disable Alarm_

ARE YOU SURE? Y/N
>Y_

Input Secondary Security Code
>8157_

DISABLING ALARM...

Sir Dre

The alarm. It's still sounding. I wonder when my hearing will give. Suddenly, silence. It stopped. How could that be? Well, at least my ears have a break. I stand up, and run down the stairs to the first floor. I think I'll do a little investigating.

"Empress"

Access Granted

*Security breached...

*Welcome to Central Finance Security

Chloe rubbed both of her hands together before laying them down on the keyboard. She was ready for action. That is until she raised an eyebrow when she noticed somebody had already beaten her to the security. With this unknown hacker. She won't have full control of everything. Her emblem did appear in every led screen inside the Finance building, indicating she has made it. These are one of her father's hacking flaws. When the laptop hacks a digital system. It shows the iconic emblem, no matter what. With that aside, she ignored it though. The controls she has for now are like what? Automatic lights and computer secured doors? What will that do?

be63a4787644747e235678c12237c4b8--crown-drawing-queen-crown.jpg

She opened up her father's files and began to look for the other separate programs for hacking. She kept looking for a specific program for the current task. Her father made tons of easy-hacking programs reaching to 35+, All with different special field specialties. There's even one for ATM machines. Thinking about it, anyone can use these exclusive programs. After scrolling through the files she found what she needed.

*Launching Hack Jammer Program #1_

*Program is now running_

Do what?

*Shut down systems
>Disable hacking action
*Send Virus/Trojan/Worm

*Please enter the system address of the desired action.

Address: Central Finance Security_

*Address recognized.

*Run: Jam all currently running actions.

Jamming in progress

Chloe lied down on her crib as the laptop did all the work for her. All she has to do is wait. It might take longer than usual because she's trying to jam all hacking current actions, temporarily. Even though there's only one going. It wasn't a matter of time before she closed her eyes with a pacifier in her mouth.

GearBlade654

Injuries:
None
Armor Damage: None

This doesn't look good. The civilians seem to be in some sort of panic.
A deep sigh is heard in my helmet. I had hoped I was wrong. But indeed...
the Great Peace is over.
I look around, trying to find out what is going on. When I find nothing of use, I hastily question a civilian.
"Greetings, civilian. I have noted some... rather alarmed looks among the general crowd. Is something wrong?:

The response is a finger towards the building Vanish was robbing.

Well, better go bust whatever is going on. Man, this training did wonders for my combat prowess but not my brains.

The Midnight Walker

He's there, I can see him. Huh? He's hacking the security systems!

I'd better wait 'till he finishes, or gets distracted..

Gear

You notice that a loud alarm is sounding from Central Finance, tallest building in the city. It has 120 floors. Suddenly, the alarm stops. Silence. This looks suspicious.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654

(By the way, I'll be gone for a while, I've given permission for Daily to possess Brandon untill I get back, I certainly hope this RP grows - Dolphin)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back