• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Viking Saga turned dark

primoo357

Hello everyone,

I am interested in finding a role-playing partner and a friend to ooc chat with. It's a tough request, I know! But it would be nice..
I am a 30+ male in the Eastern Timezone. I am a fairly consistent role-player and consider myself to be detailed and descriptive. I tend to capture the emotions, feelings of my character and the ambiance of the environment in the scene to make it more enjoyable for the both of us. Please feel free to reach out to me. like angst, drama, story driven and environment rich environments. A forceful or slow burn romance is best, that intertwines with the story and there is an explosion of emotions between characters. I enjoy that the most!
Here is a plot that I have in mind, it is inspired by a few themes and another post I came across a long time ago. It has some slight variations but here it goes.

Plot:
Kjotve, Jarl and Commander of House Baerengar leads his clansmen and takes over all of the Nordic Isles. Utilizing his glorious battle tactics he elevates his position as not only the Leader of the Isles but of the entire region spanning to the reaches far beyond of those of the Isles and starts establishing colonies and settlements in what we know today as Modern Europe. A glorious age of the Viking era favored by the Gods is established and Kjotve's power knows no bounds. Riling up the neighborhood clans and uniting them under one banner - the murderous raiding, pillaging, looting and thievery of continents continues knocking on the doorstep of the Eastern and Southern realms.

Your character, the equally glorious wife of Kjotve has assisted in Raids, administrative duties and the upkeep of citizens of the Norse Isles. It's true what they say, time and time again, that behind every successful man there is a woman. But what happens when the enemy comes knocking at your doorstep? Are the rumors of the African excursion true, with stronger usurping of Lands than anyone in the history of man. Will Kjotve and the Lady be able to thwart the attacks of these strange invaders who vow to give a taste of their own medicine to the Vikings?

Looking for somebody to play the Lady Character. It's okay if you don't know too much about the Viking Era and you don't have to be historically accurate. DM me and we can discuss ideas of how we want to shape the direction of the story!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back