• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Versatile, friendly, and creative guy looking for fantasy or science fiction. I have varied interests. I'll do OC's and some fandoms.

Jaredthefox92

Jaredthefox92
Hey there, I'm just looking for some people to RP with. This is mostly in various fandoms or with some original characters. I have a variety of ideas and a roster of my characters, I can also adapt concepts from my Sonic FC's and whatnot.

Genres I like:
.Science fiction
.Dark fantasy
.Hero vs villain, (with me being the villain)
.War and conflict stories
.Historical stories
.Supernatural stories
.Post Apocalyptic

Themes:
.Battle and combat
.Giants and giantesses, (I have a bit of a macro thing going on. ^^' )
.Dark fantasy like stories, especially ones with various races.
.Politics
.Family oriented
.Grimdark and cynical stories, especially in wartime.

Fandoms:
.Sonic
.Warhammer Fantasy
.Warhammer 40,000
.Star Wars
.Skyrim (although this is rather new to me.)
.Fallout
.Marvel and DC comics
.Endless Space
.Endless Legend
.Warmachine/ Iron Kingdoms

I'd be interested in a science fiction RP that works with a Hero vs Villain dynamic. I don't do dark themes, but I can roleplay many characters, including minions for the villain, sidekick for a hero, an anti-hero that serves as a secondary rival for the hero, and any other side characters that could enrichen the roleplaying experience. Message me if you're interested.

Supernatural Battles is something I'm always down for, check out my thread and see if you like someone!

Jaredthefox92 Jaredthefox92 do you rp as canon characters or just OCs for fandom rps? :)

I can do canon characters, but sometimes I'm good with a character I like. I mostly do OC's because it allows me to explore a universe without having to worry about being 100% to a character I didn't make, but before I was a very good Lex Luthor in another server so I can get into character, provided the character I portray is one I like and know much about.

o cool! So I was interested in a MCU rp! Do you have canons your comfortable with on that? If not it's all good. Just figured I would ask :D

O cool! Hmm would you be interested in playing Loki?

I think I could do a great Loki, (I maybe not 100% canon in how I act, but then again I would have to research. I know a lot about the trickster god, and norse mythology however.) Also, please don't play Thanos. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back