• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vereor Nox - OOC

Eh, I'm thinking of putting it to a vote, because I'm not confident in my Badass-Name-Creating skills, but yes. We're gonna get a cool name.

Oh btw, those 10 chambers have the same layout, just in case anyone gets confused and becomes stuck in the 24th dimension in Chamber 9. Just a heads-up.

What's supposed to happen in this Sorting Chamber anyway? Is everyone just going to put a hand on something and that's it, or do we have control as to what happens inside?

Im getting a weird divergence vibe going on

I mean, GM's character goes into a room, does some random stuff, and then leaves. Are we supposed to do the same, can we do anything else, is there a point to the room itself? I'm just confused about what this Sorting Room is and what's in the ten chambers.

I mean, GM's character goes into a room, does some random stuff, and then leaves. Are we supposed to do the same, can we do anything else, is there a point to the room itself? I'm just confused about what this Sorting Room is and what's in the ten chambers.
Oh yeah, actually how much creative license to we get with our characters in that situation?

Whoops, was gone for a while! Well, in order for this RP to run fairly smoothly, all the chambers are the same. I forgot to mention in my post, but those crystals in the table emit a natural, irresistible temptation for whoever's in the room to touch them. So yeah, everyone's supposed to do the same, and a sigil will appear on the hand, leg or appendage they place on the crystal, and then the exit door opens and then they go out. I'll reveal what the sigil looks like later, but for the sake of the RP, we're all gonna be in the same Academy. You guys can split into different teams if you want to, but I'd advise sticking in one team.

And the point of the room, is to evaluate the trainee to best suit each of the 4 Academies, since they have different teachers and different... feels to them, and these crystals evaluate by entering their minds and evaluating based on their personality, thoughts, emotions, memories, and skills.

I apologize if you guys feel constricted with these settings, but it is the first Arc after all. And with the way the Isle of Hope is set up and organized, secrecy and security is a very high priority, and a careful evaluation of trainees is required in order to not waste resources and time, and also to intercept certain "threats" if needed. As the RP goes on, I promise you guys, you will have more freedom.

So, do you guys want me to skip through the rest of Arc 1 with a DM post (since it's fairly uninteresting and linear anyways) and skip to Arc 2, or do you guys want to interact with each other a bit?

I personally think a skip is probably needed at this point, it's getting a bit too boring even for me.

So, do you guys want me to skip through the rest of Arc 1 with a DM post (since it's fairly uninteresting and linear anyways) and skip to Arc 2, or do you guys want to interact with each other a bit?

I personally think a skip is probably needed at this point, it's getting a bit too boring even for me.
You can if you like, I'm gonna be getting a reply out sometime today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back