• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vereor Nox - OOC

Sludgemouth Sludgemouth Ask and you shall recieve. =)) As far as I can see it, you could take it two ways: magnetic and electrical manipulation via the metal, or minor biokinesis with the use of blood as a medium. You could also have a metal making ability, to give you more stuff to control, or you could have something like an armor ability that turns your character to bio-metal or something.

Sludgemouth Sludgemouth Ask and you shall recieve. =)) As far as I can see it, you could take it two ways: magnetic and electrical manipulation via the metal, or minor biokinesis with the use of blood as a medium. You could also have a metal making ability, to give you more stuff to control, or you could have something like an armor ability that turns your character to bio-metal or something.
oh look the other guy running a huge character. do speak to me more of this blood related idea that you have, my tall friend

my tall friend
I wish =))

Alright, here's what I got: since the blood has iron, then it should be the best thing to try and control, like what magneto did in that one movie that got retconned. But since you're going with ALL METALS, then we have much more to work with. Basically, you character will be able to exploit the iron, and whatever metal in the blood, and take it up to eleven. I'm talking about augmented body, better endurance and circulation, maybe even minor blood control. Agai, if you want to take it higher, you could make a body out of metal, or at least the blood, and use it anyway you see fit; if it's allowed a side effect could be augmented regeneration as a secondary power.

Really depends on how fast the metal being controlled can move =)). Lets say I can make something as large as a statue move at around 60 km/h. It stands to reason that if ever my body was made of metal, I would be able to move the parts of my body to an equal extent.

i was thinking he'd sublimate his musculature with metal, high resiliency unless his opponent is carting around carboys of acid around, the catch is he has to now control his body via his spirit forge ability so he would be able to move so good, and it could potentially kill him if he stayed that way too long

Great ideas, wonderful and unique, actually. You two have really good imagination. But, I do think this is quite a bit too powerful. Maybe have a weakness that counteracts this. Perhaps utilizing this ferromancy takes a toll on the mind, and the more metal you manipulate, the more you do with said metal, the greater the strain on the mind is.

You can still do this, so don't worry. I'll check constantly for anything that might be too OP.

yeah i was working on some drawbacks for his abilities, overall i was going to down play his ferromancy for the reason that his talents are very underdeveloped

Hey, I'm just here to help conceptualize =)) As a 3.5 player, we needed to do this to exercise our min-maxing skills. It is up to you, Sludgemouth Sludgemouth to make up what you'll use and what not to use, and Kabboom Kabboom to make sure we don't go over the top. You're the OP, if you say something, we'll comply if we can't compromise. =))

Speaking of which, I'll continue to work on my character now, you two know where to find me =))

We're planning on getting it up today, since Kommissar's school begins tomorrow, and I also have vacation tomorrow. Although that won't be a problem, unless wifi doesn't exist where I'm going, which is also highly unlikely. So, today. BETTER WORK FAST!

Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

It's like, noon for us, so you have... 12 hours. 8 if you don't count the sleeping times.

I'm saying it now, everyone is going to have to bear with me with the appearance of my character. I'm having the worst time finding a good pic. I keep finding ones I like but one of the girls is like part weird fantasy cat with a red jewel embedded in her head, or I find super awesome pictures of people that don't have any animal parts to them. Lmao I'm leaning towards weird fantasy cat girl and just tryna think of some story to make her fit. Anyways, my point is some imagination is going to be needed ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back