• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vereor Nox - OOC

Yes ;;-;;
I don't even have an idea on what to make her abilities and skills. I kinda have an understanding how the ability is like the overall theme of what they can do and the skills kinda fall under that? But idk what to make that theme.

I know I woke up this morning like yesss she can turn into a giant cattt using lighttt but now that I've actually woken myself up I realize that that isn't very possible lmao.

Yes ;;-;;
Well, give it some thoughts, friend :D
For a general ability, something your other 3 skills would be circled around. What would you feel comfortable RPing with? :P
Take it simple, if you want, fire - Pyromancy, or thunder/lightning? ;)

Now I'm gonna be waiting for someone to call Alora a fox and have her get all offended because that's not what she is. Lol.

You guys need some help? :P

Yes. xD I started with the general ability of "Light Manipulator," which I can probably improve on but I've got no focus and then I know one ability will be light arrows and so I was kinda' thinking of just having weaponry a theme so the next was light shield and then.... can't think of a third ability and I don't even know if any of this sounds okay at all. xD

That sounds good, I mean, if I remember correctly, no one has done that yet. And the third ability, maybe we could bend the laws of physics a bit. Light energy Boost. Use it to boost your speed or something, drastic change in speed, gravitational pull. Stuff like that. Doesn't have to be a straight weapon theme. Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

That sounds good, I mean, if I remember correctly, no one has done that yet. And the third ability, maybe we could bend the laws of physics a bit. Light energy Boost. Use it to boost your speed or something, drastic change in speed, gravitational pull. Stuff like that. Doesn't have to be a straight weapon theme. Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Oooh!! That's a good idea, I didn't even think about that! Hmmmm... I don't know what would suit her better though with her weaponry. For a bow, speed would be good... but then again, strength would be a bonus for just about any weapon.

Alrighty I did it. Her powers are super unorigional but I honestly couldn't think of anything and no one seemed to be big on mental powers so :))))))
Kabboom Kabboom

*Cough* So um... I was working on Brynn's bio (if you guys might still accept her) and.... I think I got a little carried away. D:

Okay, so I put her bio in... in a spoiler because I didn't want to take up the page. Please let me know if it's just too long or if anything is wrong with it so I can change it. I'm going to return to working on the rest of the sheet now. Trappy Trappy Kabboom Kabboom

Okay, so I can't finish this before I go to sleep, I'll finish it tomorrow if you guys will still have me. xD I added for personality and weaknesses... and in the document with all the information, I was wondering... do the Elves have actual tattoos or is it just tribal face paint in the pictures you use?

The vallaslin! Idk if you'll be incorporating the lore into this rp, probably not bc honestly its too much, elves are crazy (hardcore Lavellan/Solvellan right here). But I'll share this just in case someone finds it interesting! In Dragon Age Dalish elves always kept the vallaslin as a tradition because they believed it was to worship their gods (or something along those lines), but in reality they are slave markings!

Yeah, probably too much. The elves in Vereor Nox are independent, and they are too xenophobic, too hostile to be subdued into slaves. But, good info! Will keep this in mind, and probably apply it to the Giants or something!

I can hear Aymeline already...

Nephalem Nephalem

Uuuuuuuurgh... almost done! Just describing the abilities and equipment now! @_@ haven't had a chance/extended period of time to just sit and work on it but I'm finishing! It'll be done by the time you wake up! Kabboom Kabboom Trappy Trappy

Lmao I tried @ing anyone that looks up in my post and it actually @ed someone. I've never changed something so fast in my life omg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back