• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Venom [Carlton Drake×Riot] [MfAnyone]

Villainous Things

Brandy and vengeance and everything pain-laced.
Hey! M (he/him) 20 here, looking for a writing partner to rp one of my most obscure pairings on discord! I don't have any specific ideas in mind that are concrete enough to really present in this ad, so I'd love to brain storm with a partner! I highly prefer writing for Carlton Drake, however, for the right idea I'd be willing to dust off my Riot writing skills and rp them.

My response length is anywhere between 300-1,500 words depending on my partners preference, but I personally like to keep a minimum of a good sized paragraph at the very least. And my response time frame is every day to every other day, just depending on the rp and the response length! Life is busy though, and I understand, so I'm okay with any length between my partners responses. I also prefer to write in 3rd person!

***I do not rp with people under 18!!!!****

If this interests you at all, please comment or PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back