• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

luminousmoon12

Magic Eight Ball
Hey everyone! My name is Mia :) I’m 25+ years old and I’m looking to do an RP in a variety of fandoms. I’m looking for canon/canon ships. Please only reach out if you’re 21+ years old, as I’m uncomfortable writing with someone younger.

A bit info about me :) I’ve been RPing with a close friend for years now and thought it would be fun to broaden my horizon and try out some writing with even more people! I write in third person, usually a few paragraphs at a time. Please don’t ever feel like you have to match my length in responses, but please also do not write one-liners. It can be tough to come up with responses with so little to bounce off of. 😅 I work full time, so it may take me a few days to respond and I hope you can understand that. I really do try to respond once a day though when work isn’t draining! I’ll also be understanding if you aren’t able to respond every day too.

I really love romance-centered stories and developing relationships between characters! So I definitely love developing some romance in an RP alongside whatever plot we’re doing. I think it’s important for both of us to communicate any topics or plots that would make us uncomfortable in an RP, so please be open with me and I’ll be open in return as well. And if the RP is headed in a direction you’re not into anymore, let me know as well and we can switch things up. I want both of us to be able to have fun! As you can see by the following list here, I’m into a variety of fandoms so if you get bored there are plenty of options and I’m open to trying out different things!

Here are the fandoms, pairings, and characters I’m into.

Pairings with ♡ are the ones I’m really craving right now! (More hearts means I’m craving them more lol)

⭐ Video Games
————-

NieR Automata and Nier Replicant:

I can play:
9S, Brother Nier

Pairings I’m into:
  • 9S/2B ♡♡
  • Nier/Kaine ♡♡♡
————-
Honkai Star Rail

I can play:
Dan Heng/Dan Feng, Blade/Yingxing, Jing Yuan, Gepard

Pairings I’m into:
  • Blade/Dan (and Yingxing/Dan Feng) ♡♡♡♡
  • Jing Yuan/Dan
  • Gepard/Sampo ♡
  • Jing Yuan/Blade
————-

Genshin Impact:

I can play
: Thoma, Kaveh, Kazuha, Tomo (Kazuha’s friend), Dainsleif, Lumine (abyss sibling), Neuvillette

Pairings I’m into:
  • Ayato/Thoma ♡♡♡
  • Alhaitham/Kaveh ♡♡♡
  • Kazuha/Tomo
  • Dainsleif/Lumine
  • Neuvillette/Wriothesley

————-

Final Fantasy XV:

I can play:
Prompto

Pairings I’m into:
  • Noctis/Prompto

⭐ Anime / Cartoons
————-

Attack on Titan:

I can play:
Marco, Levi

Pairings I’m into:
  • Jean/Marco
  • Levi/Erwin
————-
Voltron:

I can play:
Keith

Pairings I’m into:
  • Keith/Shiro ♡
  • Keith/Lance
————-
Yugioh and Yugioh GX:

I can play:
Yugi, Jaden/Judai, Chazz/Manjome

Pairings I’m into:
  • Yugi/Yami Yugi
  • Jaden/Jesse
  • Jaden/Chazz

⭐ Other Fandoms
————-
Star Trek (original series)

I can play:
Spock

Pairings I’m into:
  • Spock/Kirk ♡
————-————-————-————-

Thank you for reading my post! ♡ Please message me here if you’re interested in writing for any of these pairs! :D

Last edited:
Would you be interested in Sampo x Gepard? I've started to test my muse with Sampo so I'd be interested in giving it a go!

I‘d definitely be interested in haitham and Kaveh if you’re still looking!

I know it’s not a craving, but I’d like to whip something up for Prompto and Noctis!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back