• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

River Rose

RIP Avicii 1989-2018
'You're trying to save me, stop holding your breath. You think I'm crazy, yeah you think I'm crazy.'

High school is hard. Struggling to keep up appearances, hiding from bullies or being one yourself, the list goes on and on and on. But if you're going to a school specifically for supernaturals, then it's going to get even worse. Van Helsing High is a paradise for those of high social standing, and a nightmare for those who want to remain in the shadows. And if you're a human at this school, don't expect to stay that way for long. These vampires can smell blood from miles away-

(still editing)
-Rules-
-Be respectful
-Blood and gore are allowed and encouraged
-Anything goes within RPN's rules

-Preferences-
-Please be creative! Not everyone will be vampires or werewolves, and you're allowed to be anything supernatural that you want
-No one-liners, at least three lines of dialogue
-Don't be OP
-Have fun!

If interested, comment! If you have criticism, keep it to yourself (seriously my heart is so fragile it could break under the weight of a paper clip)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back