• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Vampiric Secret ((xEmoBunnehx and Firetail606))

Mrs. Vanessa looks down at the paper in front of her, "What's your name, hun?" She asks, flipping to the next page, not seeing anyone new written in.

Her eyes go wide in realization and the teacher nods. "Oh, that's right! They told me you'd be starting today. I'm not sure why they didn't put you on my roll..." She lets out a sigh, shaking her head as she writes in Jade's name. "And they told you that your schedule is a copy of Destin's, right?" She asks, making sure Jade was in the right class period.

Jade nods. "Yes Ma'am. Do I need to move?" She asked, raising a brow as her fingers absent minded-ly running along the side of her bag.

The woman sees the way Jade's hand moves along her bag, obviously wanting to move, and nods. Though there aren't assigned seats in her classroom, she figures she knows a place which would be more comfortable for the new student. "Yes, actually." She points at a cheerleader-stereotype girl, curling her finger. "Amber, you come and switch seats with Jade, alright?" The blonde haired girl with far too much makeup looks to her partner, Destin, smirks, then walks toward the front of the room. "Of course, ma'am."

Jade's face perks up as she grabs her bag then walks to the seat the cheerleader came from and sits down, giving Destin a little wink as she put her bag on the floor. Thank you..maybe that Amber girl can handle dickhole staring at her tits. Probably. She thought to herself as she was glad to have Destin as her partner.

Destin smiles weakly at Jade, still a bit rattled after everything that had happened earlier, with Brady... Mrs. Vanessa claps her hands together to get the students' attention, "Alright. So as you all know now, we've got a new student. I want all of you to help make Jade feel welcome, and not be little creeps. Okay?" The class laughs, by now used to the way their teacher tends to sometimes treat them as if she were also a student; just one with more authority... "Also, we're going to go down to the computer lab, today. There's a website with some history games that I think would be better than just copying down useless notes, huh?"

Jade's eye widen at what the teacher says. Did she just say..games? We get to go play game in this class? Jade's mind raced with the happy thoughts of all the learning games her and her father used to play when he was first teaching her. "This class is awesome." She mumbled, not really realizing she'd said it out loud, or at least loud enough for Destin to hear.

Destin chuckles softly at Jade's words, nodding. "It really is.. Mrs. Vanessa is the best." The class begins to pack up their books, Destin standing to put his into his backpack once more then waits for everyone else to line up at the door before he gestures his head toward the front of the room. "The computer lab is just a few hallways down, it's not that far."

Jade gathers her things then stands and walked beside Destin. "Mind if I walk with you? I am new." She said, teasingly nudging him with her elbow as she smiled. Good day so far and it's only second period. Wow. She thought to herself happily.

At first Destin flinches as Jade's elbow comes toward him, but when he realizes she's just playing around he laughs softly and nods. "Of course I don't mind. You yourself said that we're friends now. And friends get to walk with each other, right?"

Mrs. Vanessa finds herself looking back at the two, smiling fondly at the fact Destin seems to have a friend, now. Once everyone is standing in line, she starts out the door. "Alright. Be quiet in the hall so we don't disturb the other classes, and lets go."

Jade's smile turns into a grin as she wraps her arm around the boy's shoulders. "You're absolutely right." She said, then started to half walk, half pull Destin out of the class and down the hall.

Destin gasps out in surprise as he's pulled down the hall, chuckling lightly as he reaches over and pokes Jade's side. "You don't gotta pull me..." He says quietly, only loud enough to be heard by Jade as they walk.

Jade chuckles. "Of course I do. Yur meh buddyyyyy~" She says with a laugh, though her words and laughter was severely quieter as they always down the hall, her arm still around him.

Destin smothers his laughter behind his hand and shakes his head.

When the bell for lunch goes off, Destin stretches his arms above his head, standing up and smiling to Jade. "And now it's time for an hour-long lunch." He packs up his Maths book and throws his bag over his shoulder.

Jade packs up her book then throws her her bag on her shoulder and stands up. "Good cause i dunno about you, but I'm one hungry person." She said as she walked forward and stood beside him. Then the realization hit her that he just said they have an hour to eat lunch. "Wait..we have an hour? THAT'S AWESOME!!" She said, clapping her hands together in excitement.

Since no one else was left in the room, Destin allows himself to laugh fully, not smothering it down. "Yes, a whole hour! Sometimes they give us a little longer; it just depends on how much attention the office workers are paying.." He shrugs, walking out the door and heading toward the cafeteria. "And we can eat anywhere in the school we want. I normally just go to the back stairwell, since no one's there, but you can go wherever you want." He says with a smile, though secretly he hopes she would stay with him... It's nice to have a friend, finally.

Jade follows behind him. "Well clearly I'm going with you, duh." She said with more laughter, though she defiantly enjoyed his laughter more as it sounded so carefree and for once loud. He sounded truly happy, and for that..well she was grateful. "Soooo my phone is a little lonely..I think It needs another number. Wanna give me yours?" She asked him with a laugh and wink, as she was totally using a pick-up line on her friend just to get his number.

Destin laughs again, this time quite a bit quieter as they were now standing among several groups of people. "Did you really just use a lame pick-up line to get my number?" He shakes his head, pulling out his phone and scrolling to the screen where his phone number would show up. "Here ya go." He says, holding it out for her to see.

Jade chuckles and takes his phone then gets her's out and puts his number in her phone then puts her number in his phone, saving her name as 'Jade The Awesome c;'. Than gave it back to him. "Yes of course. I gotta test my pick-up lines on someone ya know?" She teased at him as she grabbed on to the back of his backpack so she wouldn't lose him in the crowd.

Without even checking the new entry, Destin puts his phone back into his pocket and chuckles, continuing through the large group of teenagers. The finally end up in line for the options of pizza, burgers, or PB&J sandwiches. "Do you have any money to put into a lunch account?"

Jade shakes her head. "I brought my lunch, but I didn't want to separate from you..." She said, trying her best not to focus on the huge crowd around them as her hold on Destin's bag got tighter. Jade feared two things in this world and they were spiders and crowds.

Knowing the look of fear all too well, Destin reaches back and takes Jade's hand off his bag, entwining their fingers as he gives her an encouraging smile. "Alright. I'll quickly get mine and we can go to the stairwell, yeah?" Without even waiting for a reply, he starts through the lines, getting a sandwich with a bag of chips, and apple juice. Then he goes to the 'check out' line and punches in his student number, that accessing his account and paying $5.42 for his meal. He then walks into the commons room, and starts down the hallway again.

The whole time, Jade clung to her new friend and his hand. Her grip was strong on his, but she didn't grab hard enough to hurt him; however, when he had first taken her hand it felt..relaxing, like she had someone there for her even she she was scared, which made her very happy, though that didn't show until they were out of the crowd. "Th-thanks Destin.." She murmured beside him as they walked, her heart racing but was beginning to slow as she calmed down.

At her quiet thanks Destin smiles and squeezes her hand lightly, nodding. "No problem, Jade." He says, walking toward the stairwell everyone surprisingly avoids. There wasn't anything wrong with it, and teachers didn't patrol it 24/7, so he didn't really understand it... But, that just means he used to get alone time at lunch, when he could just relax and not feel attacked by everyone around him. And now he gets to share that with Jade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back