• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Vampiric Secret ((xEmoBunnehx and Firetail606))

Jade sees his smiles,and give him a small smile back. "So.. your stairwell..how did you find it?" She asked, trying to make conversation as to help calm herself down, not that she wasn't already beginning to calm, but conversation would take her mind off it and help immensely.

Destin thinks about it for a moment then shrugs. "It wasn't some big adventure, or anything... One day during my freshman year I was running from Brady and a few other guys on the football team, and I ended up going through a stairwell door. I hid under the stairs and they didn't even think to look there, so since they didn't see me out in the open, they moved on. And since then, it's just been where I go.."

Jade shrugs. "Doesn't matter if it was some big adventure or not, what matters is that it's your spot and I feel honored you'd let me sit with you." She said, her smile growing a bit bigger as excitement flooded her. "is it big enough for us both?" She asked curiously, as she followed beside him with much more ease now that no one was really around.

Destin chuckles, making sure to keep it quiet as there were still a few students out this way. "Of course it's big enough, it's a whole stairwell to ourselves." He smiles to Jade, walking a few minutes more until he opens up a heavy-looking black door, gesturing for Jade to enter first.

Jade let's go of his hand ad enters. "Well well, a gentleman aren't we?" She teased at him as she looked around the rather huge stairwell. It wasn't as small as she was thinking it was going to be. No this was far bigger and for some reason had the sense of protection to it. Like it was sturdy. She liked it here already and she had only just gotten inside.

Destin follows Jade in, allowing the door to close behind them, a sense of security washiñg over the boy. "To me, it always feels like in in my own little world, here... Like.. Nothing could hurt me." He let's out a contented sigh, allowing his backpack to slip from his shoulders and hit the flooring, creating an echoing thump. He then sits down on the second step down, laying back with his arms put out to his sides, and eyes closed. "Its my place to escape."

Jade reaches into her bag and gets out her Attack on Titan lunch box, then lets her bag clatter to the floor as well. She then walked her way over to Destin and sits next to him, though since her phone was still out, she decided to snap a quick picture of him, and she did. He looked..at peace right now and she was glad to have caught the moment. "It does feel safe here. Really private as well. Is this where you plan to seduce me?" She teased at him with a laugh so carefree..it actually sounded like a laugh.

Completely oblivious to the fact Jade had just taken a picture of him, Destin slowly opens his eyes and laughs, his own matching hers in sincerity. "Oh, it totally is." He lifts himself up, resting back on his elbows as he looks at her and wiggles his eyebrows, "C'mere, mama~" He rolls his lips between his teeth to keep from laughing as he looks up at her.

Jade mimics a sexual growl and wiggles her eyebrows back at him. "Oh baby~" She says and licks her lips as if she were trying to seduce him back. "Come and get it~" She said in a deep sexy like voice, though it was pretty obvious she was trying really hard not to laugh as she winked at him.

Again Destin can't help it as a legitimate laugh escapes his lips, him throwing his head back as it does. After a moment he sobers himself and lays back again, still smiling happily. "I like you, Jade. I'm glad they assigned me to help you around; otherwise I never would've had the courage to talk to you." He chuckles lightly, though his words were honest.

As soons as Destin broke and laughed, she herself did as well, sobering up right after him. "Yeah?" She said then lightly poked your nose. "Well I like you too Bud. Without you I'd have to of dealt with that dickhole." Jade shivers. "Ew. Second thought, I'd have rather gotten lost." She said, her face twisted up in disgust as she thought of Brady. "But him aside, we just met, I'm pretty sure you have a bunch of questions for me-" She stops mid sentence as her stomach growls. "So..why don't we eat and talk yeah?" She asked her eyes looking down at her lunch box as she opened it, the contents being a 13oz jar of nutella, lots of gummies, two sandwiches, and yogurt. "Daddy..you're the best." She said quietly to herself as a smile came over her face and she absent minded-ly reached up and brushed her fingers against the necklace.

Destin sits up and stretches, pulling over the little plastic box which held his sandwich and chips. He opens it up and pulls out the bag ,opening that and popping a few potato chips into his mouth, thinking before deciding to come up with some questions. "Hmm.. Well, why did you decide so suddenly to start to public school? The office told me that you've been home schooled for a long time.."

Jade picks up a triangle sandwich side and bites off the corner, swallows after chewing a few times then answers, "Well..my dad travels a lot..and I'm an only child..so I get really lonely at home..and you're my first friend in a loooong time..so..I guess you could say I came back to have at least someone to talk to and be with while my dad works and all." She said simply, though there was a bit of sadness to her voice as she talked about her dad, though after she was done eating she took another bite of her sandwich, enjoying the lovely blend of her dad's home made condiment, the raw greens that she could never tell what was, ham and cheese. Yes. Her dad's sandwiches were always the best.

Destin gives a sad smile and nods. While he doesn't understand exactly what she's going through, he certainly understands the feeling of loneliness... "Well.. Obviously I can't make up for your Dad having to work, but you can talk to my anytime." He then gets an idea, smiling widely as he sits up a bit straighter and looks to Jade. "Hey.. How about, when your Dad's gone, you come and stay at my house? I'm sure my parents wouldn't mind, and my little sister would love you!"

Jade's jaw drops open from his words. "I...I could stay with you?" Jade stammered, her mind in a whirl. She hadn't stayed at a friends house since she was in well..1st grade and that felt like forever ago, which it was. Jade was sure her face was full of pure shock in that moment, as no one in a long time and showed her this act of kindness in a while, which only made her happier. She wanted more than anything to not feel so alone anymore and now...she had the chance.

The shock on Jade's face makes Destin feel as if he'd said something wrong, so immediately he lowers his head, a frown on his face as he speaks in a quieter voice. "I-I'm sorry.. It's just that my parents don't recognize me as a guy anyway, and keep trying to get me to bring my female friends home for sleepovers... But, I don't have any friends, let alone female ones, so... I figured it'd be an easy way to get them off my back, and keep you from being so lonely... I'm sorry, though. .I won't bring it up again.."

Jade immediately puts aside her sandwich and grabs Destin's hands and squeezes them. "Destin...I'd love that!" She said, her voice clearly happy as her face and a huge smile on it now. "I would absolutely LOVE to stay at your house and met your family and do weird sleepover stuff with you! OMG! Do you know how much fun we are gonna have?!" She said her voice ecstatic by now as she went on about how they could watch anime all night and eat junk food and he could sooo help her paint her toes. Jade seriously was long winded and wouldn't stop to take a breath from all the excitement.

Destin's eyes go wide as Jade takes his hands, then as she speaks he slowly gains a smile back. After about a minute of her going on he starts laughing, squeezing her hands gently, "Alright, alright! You can come over whenever you want!" He still laughs, though tries not to be too loud with it.

Jade stops and takes a huge breath, weezing here and there. "I think...I need minute." She said between breaths and laughter bits. After a bit of time Jade finally has enough air in her lungs to get out her inhaler and take two puffs, waiting 10 seconds in between, then reaching into her bag and pulling out some water, taking a sip then putting that cap on and setting it aside. "Oops." She said with a small laugh and a light blush. "I think..I got a little..too excited." She said with another small laugh.

Destin chuckles, pulling open the front pocket of his backpack and pulling out an identical inhaler, quirking an eyebrow upward. "Don't worry, I understand." He then puts it back, picking up his sandwich and taking a bite. "You think you'd wanna come and help me pick up my little sister after school? Obviously you don't have to stay tonight if you don't want to, but you can stay for dinner and everything, just to meet my family and make sure you're comfortable there."

Jade smiles. "Sounds like a great idea, and if I do decide to stay the night I'll swing by my house and grab some clothes then come back." She said, her smile getting bigger as she thought about all the fun things they were going to do, and about meeting his family and everything else. She was so sure this day couldn't get any better.

Destin smiles and nods, holding out his bag of chips to offer her some. "Oh, by the way.. my sister's name is Harmony, and she's five. My Mom is Jenny, and my Dad is Patrick."

Jade grabs a chip then offers Destin a pack of gummies, as she had 2 more. "How cute. My dad's name is Cedric." She said, then stuck the chip in her mouth and ate.

Destin's eyes go wide as he sheepishly takes the gummies, a slight blush forming on his face. "I've never had these.." He mutters under his breath before clearing his throat lightly and looking back up at Jade. "I like that name... I read a book where a character was named Cedric a long time ago, it'll be strange to actually meet someone named that." He chuckles, blushing a bit deeper from his sincere awkwardness.

Jade chuckles. "Well my dad is pretty old fashioned. And smells like old books, if that isn't too weird to say." She said with a small chuckle before grabbing her own pack of gummies and opening them. "Also, if you've never had these before, be prepared for the awesome-ness that is this fruit flavored snack-a-doodle." She said with a wink before popping what looked like a strawberry shaped gummie in her mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back