• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Vampiric Secret ((xEmoBunnehx and Firetail606))

Destin smiles, "I like him already..." He chuckles, though his words are honest. He used to escape to used-book store down the street from his house when he was younger, when he just needed to relax and cool down. The smell always calmed him most of all.

After a moment of feeling nostalgic beyond all belief, he tears open the gummies package and pulls out what looks like a bunch of grapes, furrowing his brows before popping it into his mouth, his eyes going wide as he chews. After he swallows, he looks at Jade with a huge smile, "That was so good!!!"

Jade smirks. "Told ya they were. Now you're gonna be addicted like I am!" She teased then popped an orange slice looking gummie in her mouth, chewed then swallowed. "But yeah. Just wait till you meet him. He's really awesome and stuff." She said happily.

Destin chuckles, waiting until after he'd eaten a strawberry one before he speaks once more. "You really love your Dad, huh? And have a good relationship with him?" He could tell from the way Jade talked that his questions would be answered with yeses... And in all honesty, it made him incredibly jealous. He just wished that he and his own parents could be close. Of course he loves them, but... He doesn't trust them. With anything, really.

Jade nods. "Of course. Dad and I have always had a great relationship and I'm extremely lucky to have him and trust him like I do." She admitted, but added after, "I know it's weird for a teenager like myself to have that type of relationship with her dad, but hey I've always been weird so.." She shrugs then pops another gummie in her mouth.

Destin smiles and shrugs as well, "I don't know about weird... I think that's how families should be. I feel like my relationship with my parents is weird, honestly.. They don't respect me, and I don't respect them. Nor do we trust each other, so.." He lets out a short sigh, eating another chip. "I wish I could be with my parents as you are with your Dad.."

Jade's smile lowers a bit. "Do they even accept you?" She asked, then right after shook her head, her eyes wide. "Oh god! I'm sorry..I shouldn't be asking you about that..It's really none of my business! I'm sorry!" She said shaking her head back and forth. "Oh gosh! Why am I so nosy?!" She said, mainly to herself as she should have known better than to ask such a personal question.

Destin laughs, though there is certainly sadness to it. He then shakes his head, reaching out to gently take Jade's hand as if to comfort her. "Hey, it's alright. You can ask me anything, I'm pretty much an open book." He smiles, shrugging after a moment. "And no, they don't. Neither of them will call me by my proper name, and always call me their 'daughter'. Just a warning before you get freaked out witnessing it; my Dad's kinda an asshole, now. He doesn't like hit me or anything, but he likes to scream and call me names." He shrugs again, "But, it is what it is.. And Harmony somehow actually doesn't know me as a sister, and has even corrected her teacher before. And that's all that really matters, to me."

Jade listened while he spoke, her head shaking slowly when he was finally finished speaking. "That's terrible. They shouldn't treat you like that, but I'm glad at least someone in your family accepts you, even though she doesn't totally understand." She said with a small chuckle. "Your little sister sounds like a true sweetheart. I can't wait to meet her."Jade said, a small smile on her face as she said the last bits.

In Jade's mind however, it pained her to hear that her friend couldn't be accepted for how he was. He's a person, his very own individual person. They may have created him as what he formally was, but they can't control who he really is, and to be honest Jade hated that for him. She wanted Destin to be accepted for who he was, not how he was, and somehow..Jade would make that happen. She vowed to.

Destin smiles and shrugs, "I'm fine with it. I mean, no matter what they say, I know who I am. I knew a long time ago that I wasn't the daughter they thought I was born as, but they just can't accept it. I honestly think that may be why they had Harmony... She was born about a year after I came out to my parents. And since then, I've kinda thought they were just thinking, 'Well, we screwed up on the first one, let's have a do over!'" He sighs, "They were so happy to find out she was a girl.." He then smiles to Jade again, "But, it's not a big deal. Sorry for ranting like that." He chuckles, a light blush coating his features.

Jade chuckles and bit and shakes her head. "Don't worry about it. Rant to me whenever you need to okay? I'm here for you. Always. No matter what time of day." She said, and meant every word too. "You're my friend, which means I have your back no matter what!" She said happily, her smile getting a bit wider. "Now, let's not worry about the outside world right now. Right now, it's me, you, and a lot of food." She said, her eyes wandering back to her lunch, and then as if on cue her stomach growled. "The beast is angered..." She said with a laugh then poked his belly. "Bet that one needs feeding too." She said, then reached over and started eating her sandwich again.

Destin chuckles, shaking his head in humor before picking up his own sandwich and continues eating. "So how're you liking the school, so far?" He asks, honestly wondering if he'd done a proper job at showing her around or not..

Jade swallows the bit of sandwich in her mouth before speaking. "Well..Minus douche pants, I love it. All my classes are with you for one, and for two the school seems like a great place. I don't feel so lonely." She said with a small laugh then took another bite of her sandwich.

Destin snorts as he tries to hold back laughter through chewing. "Douche pants?" He shakes his head, clearing his throat as he swallows then smiles at Jade. "Well.. I'm glad you like it. It's really nice having you in class. It's nice having a friend, really, it makes the day go by a lot faster."

Jade nods. "For real. I thought for sure today would be really slow, but it's not." She said with a small laugh. "And I thought the name suited him. It's better than Dickhole right?" She said, laughing at that name too.

Destin smiles and shakes his head, continuing to eat. He wasn't one to speak ill of other people, no matter what they'd done to him, so it was a bit hard for him to hear Jade talking like that about Brady... He didn't blame her, at all, but it just made him feel a bit strange.

Jade raises a brow at him. "What? He got what was coming from him." She said with a nod of her head. "I don't feel a single bit of remorse for him." Se said simply then kept eating.

Destin shrugs, "Neither do I. He did deserve what happened, but what's done is done.. I don't really like calling people names, or talking bad about them, no matter what.. In the moment, sure, I'll let some harsh words slip. And when I'm ranting off I sometimes get a it overboard with my words, but no matter what, I always do my best not to bad mouth people.. Because if I do, I'm really no better than them." He takes another bite, smiling to his friend.

Jade nods. "You're right, but I can't even remember the guys name" She said with a small laugh. "Is that said?" She asked then continued eating,enjoying her yogurt when she got to it.

Destin chuckles and shakes his head. "Not at all. It's good." He smiles, eating a few more gummies then finishing off his sandwich. He then pulls out his phone, checking the time. "Lunch'll be over in about ten minutes... I wish it could last forever." He lets out a soft sigh.

Jade nods and finishes up her lunch then puts it all away. "Me too. It's really nice. And relaxing." She said with a small chuckle. "But I guess not all dream can come true huh?" She teased him with a wink.

Destin chuckles and nods, packing his things up. "Next is art class, if you're ready to head that way?"

Jade nods and puts on her bag then stands. "Sure." She said then walked over and grabbed a strap to his backpack. "Just so I don't get lost..in the..crowd." She mumbled the last few words.

Destin chuckles and nods, "No problem, I don't mind." He then furrows his brows as he opens the door, back to the main hallway. "Oh, by the way.. I forgot earlier, but today's a short day. Our last class is off schedule every Monday."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back