• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Vampiric Secret ((xEmoBunnehx and Firetail606))

Jade followed behind him, inwardly thrilled that someone else had a music passion like her. "That doesn't sound too bad actually. Music at the end of the day, to just empty yourself of all the negative vibes of the day and loose yourself in the bittersweet melodies of an instrument you play.." Jade shivered just a bit at the thought of even just getting to lay her fingers on a piano. "That..is what I'll be looking forward to."

Instead of keeping his head down like usual, Destin finds himself walking with his head up, looking at Jade. His brows were pulled together, and he was just looking at her.. As if trying to figure something out, an answer to an ages old puzzle, but... He couldn't figure it out. He couldn't figure her out.

Jade glaces over at Destin, then blinks several times when she notices he's looking at her and seems to be intent on figuring something out. "Uh.. Destin?" She asked then looked ahead and noticed he was about to run right into a brick post, so in one quick motion, she pulls him over and trips herself in the process. Jade's butt clashes with a tile of the floor and she winced just a bit, then it all happened. People snickering at her and calling her a cluts. Though she didn't seem to care as she sat there on the floor and laughed such a light hearted laugh. "Oh god! Haha! Look at me. I'm such a goof." She said with a roll of her eye as she noticed what she tripped over, and untied shoelace.

When Jade pulled Destin away, he'd fallen right beside her. At first he thought people were laughing at him, and then he noticed that she had fallen as well. His eyes go wide in worry and he quickly scrambles up, holding out a hand toward Jade. "Hey... I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention.I'm sorry you got hurt because of me." Regardless of her own laugh and teasing, he still felt as if he could have been his fault...

Jade shakes her hand and takes his hand, stood up then let go of his hand.. "Nah bro. It's not your fault. I tripped over my own shoelace." She said with another laugh as she belt down and tired it then stood back up. "So what was with the staring at me huh?" She asked, raising a brow at him.

Destin blushes, lowering his head once more. "Sorry.. I've just never actually met someone like you, before. You're nice to me, you respect me and who I am, you stood up for me, you don't like music class because it's just an easy-A... You just seem too good to be true, I guess." He shrugs, keeping his head down as he continues down the hall and toward their history class. "Sorry I was being weird."

Jade shakes her head and follows right beside him. "Well first off Destin, I don't hate Music class. I already know I'm gonna love it. Second off, you're my friend. Of course I'm going to respect you and everything, and even if we weren't friends I'd still respect you and stand up for you because it's not okay to bully someone no matter who or what they are. Don't apologize for being you, embrace yourself and trust me..life will be a lot easier." She said, her words firm yet held true meaning in them as she spoke, hope to whatever that Destin at least listened and took in what she was saying.

Destin listened carefully to Jade's words, giving her a short smile when she was through. "Thank you... It's just hard not to apologize when everyone says how wrong it is, ya know?" He gives a sad chuckle, clearing his throat awkwardly before turning and gesturing into the room to their right. "And here's Modern History... Seriously the weirdest, most contradictory name for a class, but.. Whatever."

Jade shrugs. "What can ya do?" She said with a small laugh before walking in and looking around, this time noticing there was two free chairs but one was in the back, and the other..well that was next to Brady, who still had a hand print on his face and was NOT making eye contact with her, so she shruged and walked back to the seat next to him because well..why not?

Destin furrows his brows in concern as Jade sits next to Brady. He walks up to her, on the opposite side of the other boy, and whispers in her ear. "Y-You don't have to sit next to him... I'm sure he's not happy about being put in place, this morning..."

Jade shrugs. "Don't care. There's only two seats open and clearly it's this one or that one over there and I wasn't about to put you through it. I'll be fine. Besides if he's got something to say then he's more than welcome to do so." She said firmly as she took off her bag, set it on the floor next to her then laid back in the seat and got comfortable. "Go sit down Destin. I'll be fine." She said with a small smile to him.

Jade honestly didn't care about having Brady right next to her, and frankly she'd rather herself be next to him than Destin. If Brady had anymore words for her he could say them now. I'm sure the guy had a boner after that anyways. I mean who wouldn't, it sounded reallllll nice. She thought to herself with a small silent laugh.

Destin furrows his brows in concern, but is too timid to push his own opinion farther, so he obediently goes to the seat in the back and sits down, putting his backpack beside him. Several people turn and point, laughing. While they also mumbled to one another about Jade, and some about what happened with Brady this morning, or discussing the handprint on his face.

Speaking of the quarterback, he turns and looks at Jade, giving her a 'charming' smile once more. "C'mon, babe. You gotta know I was just teasing the kid this morning? She/he and I get along great. We been friends for years, right Em?" He calls back, looking at Destin with a horrid smirk. Destin glances up, swallowing hard in fear before succumbing to his fear and nodding. "Yeah... We're friends." Brady turns back to Jade, pushing his hand through his hair. "See? You got it all wrong. That's just how we joke."

Jade crosses her arms over her chest and looks over at the dickhole. "Hm. I don't know about that. You seemed pretty real with your 'joking.'" She said, giving him a harsh look. "And clearly Destin did ask for it. All HE was doing was his JOB." She said, her voice hard as her lips pressed into a thin hard line. "You wanna show me your sorry and that you actually mean it?" She asked, her face never once easing up with how angry she looked, as anger was coursing through her once more just from how 'smug' he was acting and how hungry his eyes looked. It disgusted her. Jades eye's seemed to have a guarded look to them, but there was still lot's of anger there that could be seen.

Brady smirks, leaning over in his desk to put his hand on Jade's shoulder, his eyes previously glued to her chest now roam her body. Destin sees this and stands up, deciding not to let him just do something like that to his friend...."Friend.... That's new" a small smile crosses his face as he thinks this, and just as he's going to walk to the front, one of Brady's friends grabs his arms and puts a hand over his mouth to keep him from saying anything. "Shhh."

Brady doesn't pay any attention to the back of the room and just continues looking at Jade. "It was just a game, babe. No need to be upset."

Jade rolls her eyes and uncrosses her arm. Once done she reaches up and grabs Brady's wrist. Hard and on the pressure points. "A game huh?" She smirks, it being something dark as well as her eye grew a bit dark themselves. "I like games~" She said as her eyes never once left his, as she was going to enjoy putting the little football player in his place. Jade knew it was clear from the look in his eyes that all he wanted from her was sex, and she wasn't about to sacrifice her virginity to scum like him. No, right now she'd enjoy making him suffer slowly, as dark as that was for her to think, it's what she felt was right. Besides she'd watch her father do something like this before..though he didn't know she was watching at the time.

Brady's eyes go wide in pain as Jade grabs his wrist. He didn't know why, but somehow, this little girl was bringing him down... And not only that, but tears were welling up in his eyes. "H-Holy shit, bitch! W-What do you want!?" He practically screams, Destin's own eyes go wide as Brady's little cronies throw him back into the wall, rushing forward to get their friend.

Jade enjoys this moment, as she sees the tears in his eyes. "Oh? What do I want? Hmm..Let's see." She says, her grip tightening. "I want you, Little Boy, to stay away from Destin. Don't talk to him. Don't touch him. Don't even look at him. Oh. And you might never want to look at me like some some kind of steak Boy, because clearly..I'm a whole lot more." She said, her eye's still tainted on his. "Do you understand?"

Brady lets out a gasp of pain, squeezing his eyes shut as he nods. "Y-Yeah! Just let the hell go of me you crazy bitch!"

Destin manages to get himself up, only a bit of pain in his back as he rushes forward and stands right beside Jade. "J-Jade.. You can let him go, I... I don't think he's going to do anything.." Brady shakes his head, agreeing with Destin's words. The little cronies are too afraid to interfere at all, so they just stand behind the quarterback, exchanging scared glances.

Jade let's Brady go then looks up at Destin. "Oops.." She said with a light blush, and a sheepish smile to him. Then mouthed, "I really didn't think I'd scare him like that..am I bad person now?" Jade made it where only Destin could read her lips.

Destin doesn't even humor Jade's words as he leans down and hugs her tightly. "Thank you." He whispers, ignoring the sound of Brady cursing out both him and Jade to his little friends. The class, which had previously gone totally silent, now start talking about what just happened.

Jades eyes widen a bit, but then she smiles as she he's his words and she hugs him back. "No problem." She whispered back as she enjoyed the heat of the hug before it got interrupted by the bell, which made her jump. "Hurry. Go sit." She said to him as she pulled away.

Again Destin does as he's told, reverting back a bit to his timid, unsure self.

The teacher walks in and sees Brady looking distressed, tears running down his face. "Brady, what's wrong with you?" She asks, her voice full of concern. The boy looks up at the teacher, giving a pathetic/pitiful face. "Mrs. Nessa..." He says, playing around the fact the young teacher allows students to call her "Mrs. Vanessa".

He points back at Destin, who has his head down, shoulders hunched over, an absolutely terrified position to sit in. "She hit me... The mark on my face? It's from her. I don't know how she did it, but then she came up and broke my wrist!" The blonde-haired, blue eyed woman quirks an eyebrow, glancing back at Destin before looking at Brady again. "There's no need to lie, Brady. Destin wouldn't do anything like that, he's well behaved. Now I'll write you up a pass to go to the nurse, but you're not to act like that any longer, okay?" Her voice stays soft, but it was quite firm when saying Destin's name and proper pronoun. This catches the boy off guard, and he looks up at the teacher with wide eyes, who gives him a soft smile before writing on a blue sheet of paper and holding it out for the quarterback. "Now, go."

Jade smiles at the teacher. She seemed like such a nice lady so far, and even knew Destin wouldn't do things like that, though Jade did find it funny that the little quarterback thought she broke his wrist when all she did was push on some points to make him feel extreme pain. Then it hit her, she may or may not be on the role so she raised her hand. "Uhm Mrs..?" She said a bit softly as she still had a light blush on her face, and this making it worse. First day problems..esh.

Mrs. Vanessa looks over to the new student, caught off guard by the fact she hadn't noticed her any sooner. "Yes, dear?" She asks, the same soft smile on her face as when she'd looked at Destin.

Jade didn't know if the seat she was in was free or not, though she kinda hoped it wasn't so she could sit next to Destin instead of dickhole. "I am on role right?" She asked, as she didn't hear her name called previously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back