• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vampires.

I would be interested in...

• Adding points to the plot and help creating the RP.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roleplaying.

• Both.

• Total voters
Interested! I'll join, it's a lot better then all the zombie RP's that have just came out because of the walking dead.... Well anyway, very interested and hope to help with it

I think i posted this forever ago but for those still interested, I'm in the process of starting something up! So like this comment if you're up for some blood sucking shenanigans that way I can tag you guys when I'm done! xx

Sullivanity said:
I'm definitely interested. It would funny to have a sort of dark comedy tone to the whole thing If we go with the "waking up from a hundred year slumber" concept. I like the idea of a bunch of classical, Bram Stoker's Dracula-esque vampires dealing with a modern culture that doesn't fear their kind like they once did.
This actually sounds so sweet :D

I'm interested, and I'd like to jump onto this "violent vamps forced to be non-violent"-plot.

I preparated a malicious human character, that tries to obtain the vampires and their specific powers for dubious scientific research, that could be some kind of temptation for vampires to become violent again against his henchmen and (particularly) him, as well as a veeeery noble, baroquish (is this a word?) and somehow very british vampire

September said:
I'm interested, and I'd like to jump onto this "violent vamps forced to be non-violent"-plot.
I preparated a malicious human character, that tries to obtain the vampires and their specific powers for dubious scientific research, that could be some kind of temptation for vampires to become violent again against his henchmen and (particularly) him, as well as a veeeery noble, baroquish (is this a word?) and somehow very british vampire
I love it!!! Sign up whenever you're ready! :D

[QUOTE="R I O T]
Lovely idea.
I'd love to join your RP, if you're still accepting more characters? It might take a while for me to create a character sheet, so if you have a certain number in mind for character sign ups, might it be possible for me to ask a reserve slot from you?

Looking forward to your response. (:

[/QUOTE]
Join any time you're ready! I'm accepting characters for a while yet, so there's really no rush. :)

SweaterJane said:
I was thinking about doing a modern vampire RP.

No, by modern I do not mean anything along the lines of Twilight. I just wanted to get that in the clear before I had a thousand and a half people complaining about it.

The only thing is, I'm not totally sure what the story line should be. I know I want something to create action and conflict, and maybe small opportunities for slight romance. I need something that will keep the plot moving and the RP from dying. I'd rather there be at least four RPers participating as well. Posts should be at least two paragraphs (4-5 sentences per paragraph) and well written.

So, what I was wondering was if anybody would like to throw some ideas into this thread and together, we can come up with a kick-ass RP.

Any takers?
:)
PLZ CAN I JOIN OR IS TOO LATE LOL

Harmless1231 said:
PLZ CAN I JOIN OR IS TOO LATE LOL
She simply wasn't there for some time. Just create your character and she'll propably accept eventually someday (unless she didn't die or something without us noticing)

Last edited by a moderator:
lostviolence said:
Hey, I would love to join! But here's a idea I guess which is written in my character's perspective: 'So, it's the modern day, us vampires are disgusted by the movies and tv shows showing that us vampires are bad! Well, we may be only because those humans don't trust us. Well, they are two types of vampires; the Fallens, that my clan. We only drink animal bloods and friends with humans unlike the Sinners; they're the vampire who are disgusted by humans and want to destroy them. I fear that it going to end up as a war, only blind to the humans until it's too late...." There! What do you think?
oh my god Melanie Martinez.

Ok well i'll guess i'll talk about my character,

Is this a vampire only rp ? or could there be other types of supernaturals?

I would love to join in as well, if that's possible.

If any aid is still welcomed regarding the plot, I would be more than happy to lend a hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back