• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 𝒱𝒶𝓂𝓅𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓈!

Serenn

One Time Luck

Hello hello and welcome to my interest check! I’m Serenn, a 19 year old college student who has been roleplaying for about 6 years now. I’m super new to this site, but not new to rping!
• A few things about me!
Like I said, I’m a college student so I can tend to be really busy. I also have a job which I work weekends (usually 4-10 est) so I’ll probably be more active during the evening weekdays and during the morning on the weekends.
When it comes to writing I tend to write 3-7+ paragraphs and usually will either match my partner or write more depending on the content you give me.
Other than that I love ooc chat and absolutely adoreeeee making Pinterest boards/playlists for characters!!!! Worldbuilding is also my favvvvvv!
• What I’m looking for!
I realllyyyy am craving a romance/fantasy vampire roleplay with a mxf pairing! I would like to play female if that’s ok! Also planning on having darker themes with this one. I have a couple plots we can discuss in pms and I’m also willing to create a whole new plot with you! I’m always up for sharing ideas! Anyways I know this was short but just leave a comment or pm me if you are interested!<3

Hey! I’m also looking for a RP partner who’s interested in dark fantasy vampire stuff lol If you’re still looking for someone to RP that genre with lemme know :)

hi! would you be interested in doing an RP? i have a vampire OC i love to use, but they're nonbinary if that's okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back