• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vampire Plots (OPEN)

Hey all! It's WhimsicalWriter, a.k.a. Whimsy or Em. I've been craving vampire stuff hardcore, so I came up with some ideas that I'd love to roleplay. I'm also open to hearing your ideas. Feel free to leave a comment here or send me a PM.

Allow me to get through some rules real quick:
--I am 24 years old, so I would prefer you to be 18+.
--I do not do incest or age gaps over 10 years.
--I tend to write between 2-5 paragraphs (so no one-liners please!).
--Have decent grammar and spelling.
--Follow RPnation rules.
--My schedule varies; sometimes I can respond multiple times a day, and other times I can only respond once a week. Please understand that going in.
--I can roleplay on RPnation or Discord.
--For these rps I want to use original characters only.

On to the roleplays! Beside each one I put what gender pairings I would like. If you're not looking for romance, I'd be more than happy to keep it platonic.

Underlined = role I prefer
Strikethrough = plot no longer available

ACTION PLOTS

Vampire x Handler (M/M, F/F)
In this medieval world, there are three types of people: humans, handlers, and vampires. Vampires are resilient, fast, and perfect for night ambushes. Handlers produce more blood than humans, heal fast, and are immune to nearly all natural illnesses. But, most importantly, handlers have the ability to make magical "Contracts" with vampires. Contracts are deals where the vampire agrees to do something for the handler in return for the handler's blood. Strong handlers are even able to force vampires to accept contracts against their will.

Several kingdoms are at war, and vampires are constantly captured and forced into Contracts to fight. A is an incredibly strong vampire who was captured, but so far no one has been able to make a Contract with A. Then B, a powerful handler and revered soldier, is called in to deal with A.

Vampire A x Vampire B (M/F, M/M)
In life, A and B were revolutionary in their work. A was a world-renowned writer, and B was a (master of whatever you want.) While in public they were friendly with each other, in reality they despised each other. Then, during a party, they both got drunk and stupidly went out to the nearby woods to argue with each other. They were attacked by a vampire, and their bodies were never found.

Five years later, A and B wake—but they quickly realize that they aren't human anymore. Along with figuring out how to live as new vampires, other vampires start to come after them because they were illegally turned. In other words, because their mystery sire turned them without permission, they must be terminated. A and B better deal with their differences quick in order to survive.

FLUFF PLOTS

Vampire
x Werewolf (M/F, M/M, F/F)

Vampires, werewolves, and other creatures live in relative peace in modern day. Two friends, A (a vampire) and B (a werewolf) decide to start a professional cuddling business. Anyone who requests cooler cuddles can request A, and anyone who likes warm cuddles can ask for B. Since this is their first business venture, they have a lot to figure out. And it doesn't help that they miiiight be (read: definitely are) growing feelings for each other.

Vampire x Graveyard Worker (M/F, F/F)
B is a regular human who gets a job at a cemetery. As a security guard, B has to patrol the grounds at night, and when they're not patrolling they have to watch the cameras. There are rumors that the cemetery is haunted—strange noises, feeling like someone is watching you, a coffin left slightly open. But hey, the job makes good money. At the end of B's first shift, B gets lost and trips into a ditch. A hand reaches out to help them get up. B takes it without thinking, and then realizes how stupid that was when they're face-to-face with A, an obvious vampire.

However, it turns out that A is actually a nice person who recently woke up from death. A is from a different time period, and because of how much the world has changed, they've been afraid to leave the cemetery. So B gradually befriends A and later helps them take trips outside.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the Vampire x Handler plot hardcore! Would you mind DM-ing me so we could discuss further? I'm just super akward and wouldn't know what to say xD

Heyo! I'm a sucker for fluff as well as cuddles soooo if you don't mind I'd love to do the vampire x werewolf! I'm a huge sucker for both sooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back