• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Aurora smiles and walks with Akatsuki then says “yes you are.” Then kisses his cheek

Hanabusa nods and says “I will tell him that you need to talk to him.” Then gets up and walks to the door and opens it

"Oh Hana, great timing" Akatsuki says "I see you told the headmaster" he says, that was good, but he knew Hanabusa certainly wouldn't like his idea.

Melody wakes up from another nightmare and she sighs "I'm fine" she says glancing at Kaname "Actually I'm not, but I don't feel like sharing it with you"

Aurora stands by Akatsuki and holds his hand then says “hi Hanabusa.” Then waves

Hanabusa smiles and says “yes I did, Lord Kaname told me to tell the headmaster.” Then sees Aurora and says “hi Aurora.” Then walks out the door

"Headmaster the hunters are planning an attack tomorrow, at dawn" Akatsuki says "However I have a plan that might prevent that"(you can do the headmaster now)

Melody decides to wander around and she find herself in the music room, so she goes to play piano seeing as she has nothing better to do.

Kaien listens to Akatsuki and asks “what’s your plan?” Then sits behind his desk

Aurora sits down and says “when I was trying to make it back to the night dorm, the hunters had shotguns aimed at me.” Then looks at Akatsuki and says “I’m glad you protected me Akatsuki.”

Hanabusa is walking through the halls and down to the main entrance then says to himself “I’m on my way Melody.” Then starts running back to the dorm

"Well what if we just hand Melody over, we're gonna let them kill her, but if they think they killed her they'll leave her alone" Akatsuki says and he adds "Then she and Lord Kaname can plan a counter attack against them and no one would be hurt"

Melody plays a song she learned from her mother and she smiles sadly "I can't run and hide forever" she mumbles as she stops playing.

Kaien rubs his chin and says “to be honest, I don’t like this plan.” Then shrugs and says “it could work.”

Aurora listens and asks “what if I distract them while Kaname and Melody are planning a counter attack?” Then crosses her legs and says "that way they dont feel rushed."

Hanabusa is almost to the dorm and sees his fans are gone. Then sighs in relief and walks through the gate to the dorm

Last edited:
"It's that or putting all the students lives at stake headmaster" Akatsuki says, he then turn to Aurora "The point is to let them think they killed her, so there won't be any need for a distraction if it succeeds".

Melody continues playing and she wonders where Hanabusa is, talking to the headmaster doesn't take that long, at least she never takes that long.

Kaien nods and says "lets do the plan." then leans forward and says "but all the night dorm students need to be on board with the plan."

Aurora stands up and says "i think it will succeed." then walks over to Akatsuki and says "i dont think Melody will agree, but i will talk to her and tell her that she will be safe."

Hanabusa walks through the gate and into the dorm then looks around and walks to the music room. then sees Melody and says "im back."

"Hey" Melody says with a small smile "That took long enough for me to have another nightmare" she says "But Hanabusa, I really want to stop hiding and running from my past, I'm not that scared young girl anymore".

"I don't think Melody's permission will be a problem" Akatsuki says "And considering that it's her choice, I doubt she'll want everyone permission" she explains, this plan is the only thing that might work to keep everyone save.

Aurora nods and says “your right.” Then walks to door and looks at Akatsuki then says “come on. Don’t we need to go tell Kaname the plan?”

Hanabusa hugs Melody and says “I’m sorry it took me so long. The headmaster was telling me how you were saved by the servant that used to work for your parents.” Then lays his chin on her head and says “I have to go tell Lord Kaname that the headmaster wants to see him then I will be right back.”

Melody hugs him tightly "H-he told you what happened?" she asks, she knew because of the nightmares, but she didn't know everything "Why did he tell you, but refuses to tell me anything?"

"We need Melody's permission first" Akatsuki says "If she agrees to it the only one able to complain is Lord Kaname, we both know Melody would win that discussion" he adds "Let's go to the dorms".

Aurora nods and says “your right.” Then walks with Akatsuki back to the dorm

Hanabusa keeps his arms around Melody and says “he said the reason you don’t remember it all is because of your head injury. The mayor at the at the time ordered the attack on your family but the hunters also killed the humans that were living along side you.”

"But why?" Melody asks "We never did anything wrong, didn't even drink human blood" she says as tears form in her eyes "And honestly, I think the head injury was the least worrying one". Why would one person attack her entire family "It doesn't make any sense".

Akatsuki chuckles "Besides, if it's anything Melody wants it's revange. Though she will only admit that when no one's around" he says "And she might still be scared a bit, but that's normal".

Aurora giggles and says “yep.” Then lays her head on Akatsuki’s shoulder and asks “what if she wants to handle it by herself?”

Hanabusa rubs Melody’s back and says “the mayor didn’t like your family.” Then holds her and says “if you need to cry, you can cry into my chest.”

Melody buries her face in his chest as she starts crying, she only ever cried when she's alone, but right now, Hanabusa's presence was comforting "T-that means they'll kill everyone here just to kill me"

"Then we won't go against her, fun fact, she's actually very scary when she goes into pureblood mode" Akatsuki says with a chuckle "First time that happened surprised everyone"

Last edited:
Aurora nods and says “ok.” Then looks at Akatsuki and says “yeah she was not someone to mess with.”

Hanabusa holds onto Melody and says “I don’t think that will happen.” Then rubs her back

"They killed hundreds of people just to kill my family" Melody says "Who's to say they won't do it again?" she asks, her family never did anything wrong "Wait, not everyone might be dead" she says looking up at Hanabusa.

"Still isn't, but I think that's why she wants people to treat her normally" Akatsuki says "She's in the music room, are you gonna tell her of the plan or do I have to do that?"

Aurora nods and says “yes, that’s all she wants.” Then looks at Akatsuki and says “I’ll do it. But could you come with me for support?”

Hanabusa looks at Melody and says “we won’t let it happen.” Then kisses her forehead and asks “what’s their name?”

"Well I have a letter, some of my family couldn't make the party, I just don't remember who it was" Melody says "If I can find the letter I can find out where they are".

Akatsuki nods "Sure, should I also provide protection for if Hana lashes out?" he asks jokingly while looking at Aurora.

Aurora looks at Akatsuki and says “yes. Since he could do that.” Then gets close to him and lays her head on his chest and says “I know I don’t normally say this but I’m scared.”

Hanabusa smiles and says “let’s go find that letter.” Then kisses Melody’s forehead and asks “why don’t you start looking for the letter while I tell Lord Kaname that the headmaster wants to see him?”

Last edited:
"I'm not sure I remember where I put it" Melody says, she wasn't in a hurry or anything, so she wasn't going to make a mess of her room to find it.

Akatsuki knocks on the door of the music room and he opens it "Melody we need to talk to you" he says.

Aurora looks at Melody and says “you may want to sit down for this.” Then breathes and says “we have a plan.”

Hanabusa smiles at Melody and says “we can take our time looking for it.” Then sees Akatsuki and Aurora and says “hi you two.”

"Okay what's the plan?" Melody asks looking at the two, though she's not sure she'll like the plan, especially since they want her to sit down.

"And Hana, don't freak out okay?" Akatsuki asks, he didn't need his cousin to freak out after hearing the plan.

Hanabusa sits down next to Melody and says “I’m right here.” Then looks at Akatsuki and says “ok.”

Aurora looks at Melody and says “If we hand you over to them, we’re going to let them kill you but if we make them think they killed you, they will leave you alone. When they leave you alone, you and Kaname will plan a counter attack.” Then hides behind Akatsuki just in case

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back