• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Aurora smiles and looks around then says "hmm." then looks at Akatsuki and asks "how about a store that sells plushes?"

Hanabusa keeps his arms around Melody and says "i won't let that happen to you again." then puts his chin on her head and says "if you need to cry, go ahead. i won't tell anyone."

"But you guys are my family, what if they kill you too?" Melody asks wiping her tears away "I can't lose another family, you, Akatsuki, Aurora, Kaname and the others".

Akatsuki chuckles "Sure, maybe there's one open" he says as they leave the school grounds "Though we need to be careful in town"

Aurora smiles and says "ok." then nods and says "i agree. we dont know when theres going to be another attack."

Hanabusa looks down at Melody and says "i would freeze them before they hurt us." then leans down and kisses her forehead then says "we protect each other."

"Thanks for trying to make me feel better" Melody says giving Hanabusa a slight smile "Let's go to the dorms" she says, she really should get the paintings up and then go back to sleep.

Akatsuki nods "Yeah, not to mention that if one of us gets injured Lord Kaname will not be happy and Melody might ignore us for a week" he says with a grin.

Aurora nods back and says "your right." then looks at Akatsuki and says "we could always burn the attacker before they hurt us."

Hanabusa smiles and says "anytime. ok." then starts walking with Melody back to dorms and hears something then says "oh no. my fans are near the dorms."

"Just our luck" Melody mumbles "Well then, we only have one option in situations like these" she says, although jumping over the gate would be risky with the rain.

"Who knows, maybe it's a calm night" Akatsuki says looking towards the town "But I heard there are hunters patrolling to keep the town save from level E's"

Aurora looks in the direction Akatsuki is looking and says "maybe." then sighs and says "greeeeaaaat. lets hope they ignore us."

Hanabusa smiles and says "we could try jumping over the wall." then looks towards the wall

"Yeah, but on the other hand, it's slippery and the chance we fall is big too" Melody says with a sweatdrop as she remembers the first time she got hurt, everyone was worried and protective even if it was only a scratch.

"The hunters aren't from around here and only act on orded. At least that's what we were told" Akatsuki says "Besides we're not doing anything wrong"

Aurora keeps holding on Akatsuki's hand and says "your right." then gets close to him and says "we are just going into town."

Hanabusa nods and asks "what else could we do?" then looks around for other ways to get around the fans

"I know something" Melody says "But that might not work, let's try jumping over the wall" she says, the fans know they're outside, so her other idea might not work at all.

"Yeah, but why take hunters who are only used for the most dangerous tasks? I heard they only take orders if a pureblood is involved" Akatsuki says, it was weird, they had enough hunters for the job, so why hire others?

Aurora nods and says "it is weird that the hunters for the most dangerous tasks are here." then looks around and says "the hunters that were already here wouldve been enough to take down Level E's. unless the Level E's are getting more powerful."

Hanabusa smiles and says "lets try it." then follows Melody to the wall and waits

Melody follows him and sighs "Well if we use a tree we might make it back to the other side safely" she says "Weird question, what do you do if you have nightmares the entire time?"

Akatsuki shrugs "Unless there's a pureblood involved" he says "Although there are many left, so who would they be after?" he asks as he looks for a shop that's still open.

Aurora nods and asks “why would there be a pureblood involved? I mean they can’t turn into Level E’s.” Then shrugs and says “I don’t know. I haven’t heard anything.”

Hanabusa smiles and says “I’ll go first so I can catch you.” Then climbs up the tree and looks at Melody then says “I could lay with you until you fall asleep. If I do, it might help the nightmares go away.”

Last edited:
Melody shrugs "Could work" she says climbing the tree as well, making sure she doesn't fall back down "If it doesn't I'm screwed" she says.

"Or their target is someone who they normally can't get close too" Akatsuki says "That store is still open" he says lightly dragging her along

Aurora nods and says “I wonder who it could be.” Then smiles and walks up beside Akatsuki then says “you don’t have to pull me.”

Hanabusa slowly makes his way to a branch closest to the dorms and says “it will work.” Then drops down and holds out his arms and says “its ok, I will catch you.”

Melody sighs before climbing to that branch too and she jumps down "How did Zero not see those girls?" she asks, she was kinda glad she didn't fall down.

"Well there's a hunter heading this way" Akatsuki mumbles, he didn't want to talk to a hunter, then he realizes something "You know there are only two pureblood nearby right? Lord Kaname and Melody" he whispers to Aurora.

Aurora looks at Akatsuki worriedly and whispers back “could they be after Melody?” Then stays close to him not knowing what’s going to happen

Hanabusa catches Melody and says “maybe they snuck by him while he wasn’t looking or he was too busy talking to Yuki.” Then puts her down and says “see told you I would catch you.”

"Well if he's talking to Yuki he's already at the sun dorms" Melody says and she sighs "Let's go inside, it's getting cold" she says, she hides a yawn and says "The paintings can wait until tomorrow".

Akatsuki shrugs "Someone should warn her just in case" he mumbles and he takes out his phone to call Hanabusa "Come on pick up".

Aurora stays close to Akatsuki and says “your right.” Then sees the hunter coming closer

Hanabusa picks up his phone after seeing who’s calling and says “hi Akatsuki.” Then keeps walking with Melody back to the dorms

Melody tilts her head when his phone rings, it was weird for Akatsuki to call anyone, so she hopes nothing is wrong, she stays next to Hanabusa, curious why he got called.

"Look I'll explain later, but you have to bring your 'girlfriend' to Lord Kaname, now" Akatsuki says glancing at the hunter "If you don't we're going to have a lot of trouble", until they had a more permant solution they needed to hide Melody's presence.

Aurora looks at Akatsuki and says “the hunter is coming closer.” Then keeps holding onto his hand and asks “what do we do?”

Hanabusa nods and says “will do.” Then hangs up and says “Melody I have to get you to Lord Kaname.” Then picks her up and and runs into the dorms

Melody sighs "And why do you need me to go to Kaname?" she asks crossing her arms, she was not amused by all of this "Why did Akatsuki sound so worried on the other side of the line?" she thinks.

Akatsuki puts his phone away and says "Well if our guess if correct, we should be okay, stop stressing", the hunter walks past them not even paying them any attention, in fact, he doesn't think enough of them to grab his phone when it starts ringing and he says "We're closing in on her position, yes the little princess may have fled to another country, but we will finish the job". Akatsuki sighs and he whispers to Aurora "Enter the store and don't look outside"

Aurora nods and says “will do.” Then she walks into the store and looks around inside while trying not to look outside

Hanabusa looks down at Melody and asks “remember those hunters you told me about?” Then puts her down in front of Kaname’s door and knocks

"Come in" Kaname says so Melody opens the door "Uh... Akatsuki called, told Hanabusa to bring me here" she says rubbing the back of her head "Not sure why though" she adds with a sweatdrop.

Akatsuki walks towards the hunter after closing the umbrella "Excuse me sir" he says, stopping a few steps away "But I'm not sure you should have those conversations around people" he says surrounding the hunter with fire "And there is no way in hell you are laying a hand on any vampire" he says, the hunter's screams and Akatsuki picks up the discarded phone to end the call before he walks towards the store.

Aurora smiles as she looks around and says to herself “he sure knows how to handle things.” Then blushes and says “I’m glad he likes me too.”

Hanabusa walks in after Melody and says “Lord Kaname, Akatsuki called me because Melody may be in danger. He said he would explain everything later.” Then turns to Melody and says “we need to protect you.”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back