• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Melody resists the urge to roll her eyes "I can take care of myself" she says, the girls are speechless "But but", the human girls are trying to understand what just happened, they run off when Zero shows up making Melody sigh in relief "Thank god that's over" she says.

Zero walks over to the two vampires "What are you two doing outside? As soon as the day class heard you had the night off they ran off, those girls were only a few of the many who are outside".

Akatsuki nods "I feel the same way about you" he says "I'm surprised you never noticed" he adds walking over to her "Also you don't have to be embarrassed".

Aurora blushes and kisses Akatsuki’s cheek then says “I kinda had a feeling, I just didn’t listen to it.” Then looks at him and asks “what do we do now?”

Hanabusa looks at Zero and says “I was going to have a walk with Melody to clear our heads.” Then grabs Melody’s hand and says “we will make sure to head back to the dorm.”

"Just be careful and if those girls start spreading the rumor you two are dating then it's your own fault" Zero says before walking off again.

Melody sighs "Thanks, but I think the girls hate me now" she says, though she's curious about something "Hanabusa if you look at me what do you see? A pureblood or a vampire like the others?" she asks turning to the blonde.

Akatsuki shrugs "Relax, read. I don't know, I was planning to go to town, but seems we can't" he says sitting down again "Sometimes I think getting a job is smart, you're not stuck inside the entire time".

Aurora smiles and says "we could spend time remembering what we used to do as kids." then sees his cheek and giggles then says "you got something on your cheek where i kissed you.

Hanabusa smiles and says "i see you as a vampire like the others." then puts his arms around Melody and says "i like you for who are not what you are. if you dont want to show me your drawings, you dont have to."

Melody blushes "Well some drawings are kinda embarrassing to show to people" she says "B-but I can show you my paintings if you want, Kaname told me I could put them on the wall" she adds, she hated being nervous "And I wanted to go to the fountain" she mumbles.

"We could, or we can go to town anyway" Akatsuki says with a grin "By the way Aurora, who's your roommate. Melody asked, but I'm not sure it was Ruka or Rima" he says.

Aurora looks at him and says "Rima. why you ask?" then smiles back and says "lets go into town." then blushes and asks "is going into town a date?"

Hanabusa holds out his hand and asks "want to hold hands while going to the fountain?" then smiles and says "i would like that."

Last edited:
Melody smiles taking his hand "Sure" she says "Hey Hanabusa, why do people still treat me like a pureblood despite my request not to?" she asks looking at him, she had asked for a reason, but of course most vampires don't listen.

"Well if Melody told tell me why she needed to know I could tell you" Akatsuki says "You might need a jacket" he adds, rain clouds were forming and while they were vampires they couldn't walk around in simply a sweater or shirt.

Aurora nods and says “ok. I will ask her.” Then smiles and says “I’ll be right back. I’m just going to go get a jacket.” Then runs to her room to quickly grab a jacket and back out to the main room

Hanabusa looks at Melody and says “I don’t know. But they should respect your request.” Then holds her hand as they walk to the fountain

Last edited:
"Here through the bushes" Melody says lightly pulling Hanabusa along through the thick bushes and she smiles seeing the fountain "Kaname showed it to me after a while. I was getting sick of being treated like a pureblood, so he gave me this place to clear my head".

Akatsuki looks outside and he sees the first raindrops falling "Hopefully Hanabusa and Melody aren't going to stay outside too long" he mumbles, both were awfully annoying if they sick.

Aurora walks out to the main room while carrying her jacket and asks “is everything ok Akatsuki?” Then walks over to him

Hanabusa smiles seeing the fountain and says “its pretty. Perfect place for you to draw and relax without getting bothered.” Then feels something drop on his head

"And it started raining" Melody says with a sigh, but she sits down on the edge of the fountain anyway "Doesn't matter though" she says, she actually really liked the rain, unless it started to rain really hard.

"It started raining and Melody and Hanabusa are still outside, you know how they are when they get sick" Akatsuki says looking at Aurora "Although it's rare for Melody to get sick"

Aurora nods and says “they don’t like being sick.” Then puts on her jacket and waits for Akatsuki

Hanabusa sits down next to Melody and says “I could make a sculpture for you.” Then looks at her and says “that’s only if you want me to.”

Melody tilts her head, confused "Sculpture of what?" she asks looking at him, she wondered what he meant.

Akatsuki closes his jacket and says "Well it's not really our problem if one of them gets sick" he says with a shrug "Though I'm pretty sure that if my cousin gets sick that I have to take care of him".

Aurora nods and says “your right.” Then closes her jacket and asks “want me to help you take care of him?”

Hanabusa looks at Melody and says “or I could freeze some puddles for you to ice skate on.” Then freezes a rain drop

"If I want to ice skate I can freeze a lake" Melody says "But we should go back before one of us gets sick" she says, she knew people would get annoyed if they got sick.

"No I can handle it" Akatsuki says grabbing an umbrella "Let's go before Lord Kaname comes downstairs" he says.

Aurora nods and says “ok.” Then walks with Akatsuki out the door

Hanabusa smiles and says “I agree.” Then gets up and holds out his hand then says "if you get sick, i will take care of you."

Akatsuki sighs already hearing several girls chatting outside the gate "Well this is annoying" he mumbles "So wanna jump over the wall?" he asks looking at Aurora.

Aurora smiles and says "yes please. i do not want fan girls asking me a million questions." then walks over to the wall

"If it's one thing they're gonna ask it's if Melody and Hanabusa are back already" Akatsuki says "They sound like Hanabusa's fans after all".

Melody jumps off the side of the fountain and sighs "Wanna head back to the dorms?"

Aurora sighs and says "im going to feel bad for Melody and Hanabusa when they are trying to get back to the dorms." then waits for Akatsuki

Hanabusa keeps holding out his hand and says "sure."

Melody takes his hand and smiles at him "You're not so bad when you're trying to flirt with every possible girl" she says.

Akatsuki walks to the wall and jumps over it in once smooth movement "Yep those are Hanabusa's fans" he mumbles.

Aurora smiles and jumps over the wall as well and says "yep they are screaming his name." then stands next to Akatsuki

Hanabusa smiles back and says "im sorry about doing that." then walks with Melody while holding her hand

Last edited:
"It's kinda funny to see all the girls nearly fainting, but then again. They have no idea what we are" Melody says looking down, she hated hiding, she was still hiding from the hunters who killed her family.

"Poor Melody and Hanabusa indeed" Akatsuki says opening the umbrella and he takes Aurora's hand "Let's go before they see us" he says lightly pulling her along.

Aurora looks down as she holds Akatsuki's hand and says "i agree." then walks with him and says "that would not be good if they saw us."

Hanabusa looks at Melody and says "hey look at me. its not your fault that we are hiding." then hugs her and says "i will protect you if a hunter comes after you."

Last edited:
"They killed my entire family Hanabusa" Melody says hugging back "I'm pretty sure that task is only given to best hunters around".

Akatsuki nods "So where do you want to go?" he asks looking at Aurora "A lot of places are still open at this time"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back