• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Are you guys idiots?" Melody asks "Do you really think they believe I would hand myself over without a plan?" she asks, she sighs and shakes her head "Besides, I can't hand myself over to them".

Akatsuki sighs "We may need to think of the details, but do you agree to that or not?" he asks looking at Melody.

Aurora looks down and slowly walks out of the music room then slides down to the floor. The puts her head between her hands and says to herself “I explained the plan as best as I could.”

Hanabusa looks at Melody and says “I know its not a well thought out plan. But I think its a good plan to start.” Then looks at Akatsuki and says “after talking with us. You should check on Aurora.” Then points to her

"Look no one understands those hunters better then I do" Melody says "Gather more info about them before thinking off a plan, you better do that before I decide to do something about it myself" she adds as she walks off, heading to her room.

Akatsuki sighs, knowing Melody is right about it, he walks to Aurora and says "Look, let's discus this with Lord Kaname and maybe he can give us more information", he gives her a smile and adds "We can't make a plan that's perfect the first time".

Aurora looks at Akatsuki and says “your right. Its just I feel like I was nervous while trying to explain the plan.” Then smiles and asks “help me off the floor?”

Hanabusa follows Melody and says “wait for me.” Then looks at Akatsuki and Aurora and says “I’m sorry.”

Last edited:
"Leave me alone Hana" Melody says "You wouldn't understand anyway" she hisses, once she arrives in her room she slams the door close, she needed to be alone now.

Akatsuki sighs pulling Aurora up "We should go, if I learned anything it's that a pissed off Melody will do something reckless" he says.

Last edited:
Aurora looks down and says “I didn’t mean to piss her off.” Then places her head on Akatsuki’s chest and starts to tear up

Hanabusa looks at Melody and says “help me understand.” Then sees her door slam and walks away

Last edited:
"It's fine, we should've been careful how to bring it, since she barely remember anything, the thing she wants most if to kill all those hunters right now" Akatsuki says "You could see if you could cheer her up".

Melody lets herself fall on her bed and she sighs "Maybe a nap will help" she says "I'll apologize after that", she really should've stayed calm, but she couldn't help it, years of sadness and anger is all getting too much.

Aurora looks at Akatsuki and says “I heard her door slam, maybe its best if we give her some space.” Then keeps her head on his chest

Hanabusa opens his bedroom door and walks into his room then says “I will try talking to her a little later.” Then sits on his bed after closing his door

Melody doesn't even bother changing and she sighs taking off her shoes before laying in bed, she didn't feel like changing, tears form in her eyes and she suddenly remembers where she has the letter so she grabs it, quickly re-reading it "They..." she trails off and she looks down, her parents were warned about the attack, of course at the time she was too young to understand more then the fact they couldn't make it to the party.

"Then let's both get some sleep, if they can sense Melody there's no way they'll overlook Lord Kaname's presence" Akatsuki says "Want me to bring you to your room?" he ask.

Aurora nods and says “your right. yes please.” Then keeps her head on Akatsuki’s chest and asks "would it be ok if you slept in my room?"

Hanabusa sighs and takes his shoes off then says “dang it.” Then punches one of his pillows

Last edited:
Melody checks the name on the bottom of the letter, in this case names "I can find them, but... I'd have do make sure I can't be followed" she says with a sigh "Not that Hanabusa would let me go alone" she thinks, she yawns and slowly falls asleep.

Akatsuki smiles bringing Aurora to her room "See you in the morning okay?" he asks, though since there weren't going to be any girls they could probably get some more sleep then usual.

Aurora smiles back and kisses Akatsuki's cheek then says "ok." then opens her door and steps into her room

Hanabusa lays down on his bed and says to himself "maybe i shouldnt have told her the whole story." then turns on his side and starts to fall asleep

The next evening Melody wakes up to her window shattering, making her jump up, she calms somewhat down seeing it's her cousin, but she glares at him "Oh boy, now I'm gonna get it" he mumbles "Actually I'm too tired to even grab my gun" Melody says with a groan and she mumbles something along the line of "Stupid nightmares".

Akatsuki is awake and he's waiting for the other to show up when he senses a third pureblood "Odd" he says, but he doesn't want to get up to check, he'd leave that for Aurora.

Aurora wakes up and senses another pureblood then says "thats weird." then quickly gets up and runs to Melody's room then knocks and says "Melody, its me Aurora. i sensed another pureblood."

Hanabusa wakes up and stretches then asks "whats that noise" then gets out of bed and walks out of his room

Melody opens the door "Yeah my 'lost' cousin broke into my room" she says sending the pureblood male a glare as she says that "We have to go Melody" he says "You're in danger" "So are you" she deadpans "At least when Kaname finds you here, in my room" she adds.

"And everyone's awake" Akatsuki says, at least everyone would have a chance to wake up properly now so they could handle the fans better, hopefully.

Aurora walks in and sees the male then asks "whos this?" then stands there and waits then says "we can talk to Kaname about that."

Hanabusa walks down to the main room and asks "what was that noise?" then sits down on the couch

Last edited:
"As I said that's my cousin" Melody says "And speaking of the devil" she mumbles seeing Kaname stand behind Aurora.

"Aurora, have you forgotten that I didn't give you permission to only use my name" Kaname says "Melody, take your cousin to the headmaster and take Aidou with you" he adds looking at the two purebloods.

"Probably Melody's family coming to visit" Akatsuki says "Through her bedroom window, didn't know she still had family"

Aurora turns around and bows then says "sorry Lord Kaname. won't happen again."" then moves aside to let Melody and her cousin through

Hanabusa looks up the stairs and says "i didnt know she still had family either." then hears his name and walks up the stairs

Last edited:
Melody sighs "What am I going to do with you?" she asks dragging her cousin along "Well that's up to you really. My parents decided you'd be the head of the Knight family" the male says "Meaning if you ever get a boyfriend, a pureblood would be appreciated".

Akatsuki sighs "Lord Kaname, it's almost time for class" he says after going to check the situation "Come on Aurora, though you should probably change into your uniform first"

Aurora looks down and blushes then says "yeah. im going to go change into my uniform." then runs to her room to change into her uniform and runs back out then says "im ready for class."

Hanabusa walks beside Melody and looks at her cousin then says "its nice to meet you. im Hanabusa Aidou." then holds out his hand

Melody narrows her eyes when she sees her cousin narrow his eyes at Hanabusa, so she stops walking "Introduce yourself, now!" she says "Fine, I'm Micheal Dean Knight" he says "And why do you have to come with us? ".

Akatsuki smiles seeing the others come downstairs as well "I hope Hana and Melody will be alright, she did not seem happy to see her cousin"

Aurora nods and says "i agree. i think she wasnt expecting to see him." then stands close to Akatsuki and says "i guess now a window is going to need fixed."

Hanabusa looks at Michael and says "its nice to meet you Michael." then puts his hands behind his head and says "Lord Kaname said i have to."

"Don't treat me like I'm the same as you" Micheal says with a scowl, but Melody quickly looks around to see if she can see anyone and she punches her cousin hard enough to make him fall back "You can find the headmaster's office on your own" she says, she grabs Hanabusa's hand and pulls him back to the dorm.

Akatsuki sighs "Not that, he seems the exact opposite of Melody, which is never a good thing, that and she might be pissed he left them to die

Aurora nods and says "i could see the two of them butting heads." then looks at the door and says "i hope we can keep them from fighting each other."

Hanabusa looks at Melody and looks around to see if they're alone. then stops her and wraps his arms around her then asks "are you going to be ok?"

Last edited:
"He's a coward, he could've come to save us" Melody says clenching her fist "He's a traitor to my family, he even goes as far as treating you like dirt" she says, her eyes widen when she senses the head hunter "He doesn't even smell like my aunt and uncle, bet his behavior got him disowned, he's probably the entire reason we were attacked in the first place, wherever he was there was always someone bitten"

Akatsuki shrugs "She seems to genuinly hate the guy" he says "I just hope she won't do something stupid" he adds "Aside from that, when do you think Hana and Melody will be a couple?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back