• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Aurora shakes her head and says “no, never.” Then looks at Akatsuki and says “I could never harm them.”

Hanabusa nods and says “I could help her also.” Then looks at Ellie and says “your right.”

"Well I'm sure they'll figure it out, however as Melody's the only one who knows the traditions of the moon clan she can't shove that responsibility to her brother".

"Then you shouldn't say it made sense she send someone to get you" Akatsuki says "Just don't lose sight of me and you'll probably be fine".

Aurora nods and says "sorry." then keeps holding Akatsuki's hand and says "ok."

Hanabusa nods and says "your right." then looks at Ellie and says "lets hang these decorations."

"Yeah" Ellie says "The sooner we're finished the sooner we can help out the others"

Akatsuki stops walking "Why did you say it?" he asks "That it made sense that she send someone to get you?"

Aurora shrugs and says "i dont know." then looks at Akatsuki and says "i guess because someone came to get me and brought me to the mansion."

Hanabusa nods and says "i agree." then puts the box on his shoulder and climbs up the ladder

"Well I can help out, you're probably gonna be stuck with Kyle for a while on lessons of what to do during a ball" Ellie comments.

"Which could have two reasons. Melody thought you were gonna get lost or option two, which you just said you never could" Akatsuki says.

Aurora lays her head on Akatsuki's shoulder and says "she probably thought i was going to get lost." then looks at him and says "im sorry."

Hanabusa nods and says "its good trying to get to know everybody in the mansion." then smiles

"Well Kyle and Melody are pretty much the same. Melody just has better control over her temper" Ellie says "And Kyle's overprotective, so don't mind if he's gonna interrogate you".

"Why are you saying sorry?" Akatsuki asks and he sighs, knowing a little how Melody thinks most of the time he really doubted the option of Aurora getting lost "What if you hurt someone unintentionally?"

Aurora sighs and says "i dont know." then looks down and says "i dont want to hurt anybody."

Hanabusa nods and says "thats good that she has control." then smiles and says "ok."

"Well it's pretty hard to anger both of them, so you won't have to worry" Ellie says.

"Well did Melody indicate you did something that somehow hurt her in the long run?" Akatsuki asks

Aurora shakes her head and says "no, shes never told me." then looks at Akatsuki and says "when she called me when i was on my way back to the dorm, she sounded like she was about to tell me something."

Hanabusa nods and says "i would never anger them." then looks at Ellie and asks "where do you think one of the decorations should go?"

"Well considering we don't have many decorations we need to spread them out as good as possible" Ellie says and she groans "I'm am idiot", after making sure she can't mess something up she floats up using the air around her.

"She's been awfully down after that fire though" Akatsuki says, referring to the fire Melody made to kill the moon clan.

Aurora nods and says "she said i made her kill them." then starts to tear up and says "i didnt make her do anything."

Hanabusa looks at Ellie and asks "how are you an idiot?" then sees her floating

"I can use wind powers, so why didn't I think of this before?" Ellie asks "This is gonna make it so much easier".

"Well if you hadn't looked for your parents you wouldn't have been attacked" Akatsuki says "But you went looking, which gave Melody a choice, kill them before they kill you, her friend, or let them kill you, possibly more people too, and be done with all the drama" he explains "And I'm not picking her side, but to everyone it looks like she had to do it to save you. Can you imagine what it's like? Killing your family, people who trust you?"

Hanabusa smiles and says "i guess i could hand you the decorations." then smiles and says "this will make it quicker too."

Aurora looks at Akatsuki and says "your right." then looks down and says "it would be hard to do." then lays her head on his shoulder and asks "could that be why i was sent to the academy?"

"I usually never do this, but we're on a tight schedule" Ellie says "So this will have to do"

"What do you mean by that? Send to the academy?" Akatsuki asks "And I think it was even harder because all she has left now are the people who left the clan, it's true they had become more violent over the years, but she made the choice to end that" he explains ruffling Aurora's hair.

Aurora looks up at Akatsuki and asks "could that be why my parents told me to go to the academy for protection?" then smiles and says "i glad she was there to save me." then kisses his cheek and says "lets try to find the mansion through this forest."

Hanabusa smiles and says "this is a smart idea." then hands Ellie a decoration

Ellie shrugs while hanging up the decorations "Not if you have a huge box off decorations"

"But why would you need protection from the moon clan? You're still gonna need protection because I highly doubt it's gonna be easy to get everyone to like you" Akatsuki says, he was halfway through with reading the history book, so he possibly has an answer.

Aurora nods and says "she said that there are some families in Australia that hate me. just not hers." then smiles and says "im glad i have you and people that are protective of each other."

Hanabusa looks at Ellie and says "your right." then keeps looking at Ellie and says "whenever Melody got a burn, i would freeze it for her when she was living with me. it made the burns hurt less for her."

"Yeah, she needs someone who can take care of her, she's just too stubborn to admit it most of the times" Ellie says.

"You avoided the question. Why would you need protection from the moon clan?" Akatsuki asks.

Aurora shrugs and says "i dont know." then looks at Akatsuki and says "i guess i dont need to worry about the moon clan coming after me now."

Hanabusa smiles and says "she would not sit still at first because she thought it wouldnt help." then chuckles and says "after that, she just sits still whenever i freeze her burns."

Ellie chuckles "That sounds like her alright" she says "She's lucky though"

"You're either really stupid or just never pay attention during history" Akatsuki says "There are moon clan members left, but those are hopefully the non-violent ones"

Aurora keeps looking at Akatsuki and says "i tried to pay attention during history." then lays her head on his shoulder and asks "do you think they will be at the ball?"

Hanabusa looks at Ellie and asks "how is she lucky?" then hands her another decoration

"That she ended up at your house" Ellie says "Her fire was the hardest to control".

"Maybe" Akatsuki says looking at her "And I said hopefully non-violent" he adds.

Hanabusa nods and says "yeah. she was always outside learning how to control her fire." then keeps looking at Ellie and says "i was there helping her whenever she needed it."

Aurora keeps looking at her and says "i hope they are non-violent too." then lays her head on Akatsuki's chest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back