• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"It could be that she already met him before we reunited the family" Ellie says "She knows he's here, but then again. As the second oldest and second youngest it's not that weird they're not interracting"

"What do you know about the forest?" Akatsuki asks "And I mean the things that are true, not the rumors"

Aurora looks at Akatsuki and says "not a lot." then lays her head on his shoulder and says "that not a lot of people knw about it."

Hanabusa nods and says "i think he came to the academy one time." then puts his hands in his pockets and asks "how much do they interact with each other?"

"The oldest three were always too busy with their studies and when they're done the youngest are put to bed" Ellie says "My aunt and uncle wanted Melody to be the next head of the clan, so Kyle learned it and taught it to Melody, if Melody's ever sick he fills the position".

"People know about it, but they avoid it unless they really can't" Akatsuki says "The forest itself seems alive, anyone with intentions to hard the people living there can't get in"

Aurora nods and asks "then why was i able to get in it when Melody asked me to meet her in the forest?" then looks at Akatsuki

Hanabusa looks at Ellie and asks "would i be taught it too?" then takes his hands out of his pockets and grabs the ladder

"I don't know" Ellie says "For your first ball you'll either stay near me, my uncle or Melody".

"You can get in, but you'll get lost and eventually end up where you entered" Akatsuki says looking at her "And were you planning to hurt anyone? Also you were picked up, there's a difference"

Aurora looks back at Akatsuki and says "no, i wasnt planning to hurt anyone." then lays her head on his shoulder and says "maybe you will get picked too."

Hanabusa nods and asks "who do you think i should stay near?" then looks at Ellie and asks "where do i put the ladder?"

"I'll handle that, can you carry the box?" Ellie asks mentioning to a small box with decorations.

"Well unless we call someone who's there we're stuck walking, look, the entrance is over there" Akatsuki says.

Aurora nods and says “I will call Melody.” Then smiles and says “lets go.”

Hanabusa nods and says “ok.” Then smiles and says “sure.” Then walks over to the box and picks it up

Ellie takes the ladder and puts in right in between the chandelier and the door of the balcony "I see you put the banners up Kyle" she says "Yeah" he says, he looked like an older male version of Melody "Lily fell asleep so we're not going to bother her, she might punch me for not waking her up so she can help me" he adds.

"Do you think that if she avoids talking to you for some reason that she will send someone to pick us up?" Akatsuki asks with a sigh.

Aurora nods and says “your right.” Then looks at Akatsuki and asks “could you call Hanabusa?”

Hanabusa carries the box back to storage and says “I should go to the garden and look for Melody.” Then sets the box down and starts walking to the garden

"We're not finished yet" Ellie says "And she's probably fine" she adds.

"No, besides, what's wrong with walking?" Akatsuki asks looking at her.

Aurora looks back at Akatsuki and says “your right.” Then lays her head on his shoulder

Hanabusa carries the box back to the ballroom and says “sorry about that.” Then sets the box down by the ladder

"Why am I right?" Akatsuki asks tilting his head slightly.

Ellie grins "It's fine, but we still need to do the ceiling and the other wall"

Aurora giggles and says "because we could just walk through the forest and maybe find the mansion." then kisses Akatsuki's cheek

Hanabusa nods and says "i'll set up the ladder." then picks up the ladder and sets it against the wall

"We need to do the ceiling first" Ellie says "Usually we don't, but we don't have a huge amount of decorations"

Akatsuki sighs "Knew it, you think we're gonna get lost" he says "Otherwise you wouldn't say maybe"

Aurora shakes her head and says "no." then looks at Akatsuki and says "we will find the mansion."

Hanabusa nods and says "you will have to hold the ladder." then looks at the box and says "i dont want to fall off the ladder."

"Of course" Ellie says "Melody will be pissed if I let you fall off" she adds.

"No you already said maybe. Why are you so set on showing you're always so determined anyway? It's not a bad thing to be unsure about something" Akatsuki says

Aurora looks down and says "i dont know." then lays her head on Akatsuki's chest and says "your right."

Hanabusa nods and says "thanks." then looks at Ellie and asks "how are we going to make and hang the decorations?"

"It's beginning to be annoying, a tiny bit" Akatsuki says and he sighs.

"Well I already finished the ones inside the box, but we're out of materials, so that's all we have" Ellie says "Can't you copy them Kyle?" "I could, but that would take your job away" Kyle says "I'm gonna see why Melody's cursing in Russian outside"

Aurora keeps her head on Akatsuki's chest and says "im sorry." then wraps her arms around him

Hanabusa keeps looking at Ellie and says "i didnt know Melody knew Russian." then scratches the back of his head and says "i guess i shouldve asked her how many languages she knows."

"She knows many languages, it's something you have to learn when you get born into a clan" Ellie says "She usually sticks to English, but she's one of the few who can actually hold a conversation with the time clan elder"

"Well let's go" Akatsuki says "We'll probably have to follow the torches"

Aurora smiles and asks "ok." then holds Akatsuki's hand

Hanabusa nods and says "i wonder what she was saying in Russian." then grabs the box and walks towards the ladder

Last edited:
"I'd better not translate it" Ellie says looking at Hanabusa "But I think she can't decide what to do, leading one clan is easy, leading two although merged is hard, especially for someone as young as her".

"Did you know the forest belongs to the Knight family?" Akatsuki asks "Everyone intending to harm them in some way can't get in".

Aurora shakes her head and says “no but that explains why someone came to get me when I got in the forest.” Then looks around

Hanabusa looks back at Ellie and asks “that bad huh?” Then nods and says “it would stress her out more.”

"Yes, but since we lack the research she has to, she might ask her brother for help, but she is the head of the family, of both clans" Ellie says "So who knows what stunt they pull off now"

"Were you planning to harm them in some way then?" Akatsuki asks "And I'm not talking about bothering them"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back