• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Ellie looks outside and she sees both Melody and Kyle disappear "Wonder what they're going to do" she says "They'll be fine though"

"And I see why Melody said you need your best manners" Akatsuki mumbles "Let's keep walking"

Aurora nods and says “ok.” Then smiles as she walks beside Akatsuki

Hanabusa looks at Ellie and says “maybe they are doing something to the mansion.” Then nods and says “your right.”

"They're not at the mansion anymore" Ellie says "But as I said, they'll be fine"

"I don't get the importance of the ball they're throwing. I mean I guess I understand, but still, who so early in thr vacations?" Akatsuki asks.

Hanabusa smiles and says "they probably went for a run." then looks at Ellie and says "your right."

Aurora shrugs and says "i dont know." then lays her head on Akatsuki's shoulder and says "we can ask her when we get there."

"They don't go on runs" Ellie says "Also they teleported, meaning they're not in the forest anymore or they're in a deeper part of the forest" she says "Usually if someone has pent up energy they go play soccer or something, did you know that Kyle helped Melody memorize our dance?"

"I could also read it in the history book I have in my room" Akatsuki points out and he sighs, why the forest of all places, sure it's the safest place for a mansion especially for the Knight family, but still.

Aurora looks at Akatsuki and asks "could i borrow it sometime?" then smiles at him

Hanabusa keeps looking at Ellie and asks "where do you think they went?" then hands her another decoration and says "no i didnt."

"Considering she thought everyone was dead that's not so weird" Ellie says "And that she probably didn't like talking about it anyway.

"You can read it in the library" Akatsuki says "Last time I lend someone a book it took half a year to get it back and, if I remember correctly, I lend it to you tjat time"

Aurora keeps looking at Akatsuki and says "i said i was sorry." then lays her head on his chest

Hanabusa nods and asks "could they have gone to the ruins of the old mansion?" then looks at Ellie and says "your right."

"No, there's nothing left if Melody only found the documents" Ellie explains with a sigh "They burned the entire mansion, luckily the fire never reached the basement or we would have really nothing left".

"You did, but I'm not lending you my copy of the history book" Akatsuki says "Besides, I think most book stores still sell it"

Aurora nods and says "i'll go to the book store and buy it." then keeps her head on Akatsuki's chest

Hanabusa nods and says "your right." then looks at Ellie and asks "is that where most of the things came from?"

"Well yes, everything besides the chandelier" Ellie says "They had to repair it, but everything put in the basement is from our old mansion" she adds.

"It feels like we're walking in circles" Akatsuki says and he walks to a nearby tree "We are walking in circles" he adds.

Aurora nods and says "we have walked by that tree several times." then looks at Akatsuki and asks "what do you think we should do?"

Hanabusa looks around and says "the new mansion looks pretty inside and out." then smiles and says "im glad that i get to live in it with everybody."

Last edited:
"We're not even finished yet and this is gonna be an exact replica of our old mansion, with the big difference we won't live apart anymore" Ellie says "Currently only the first floor, basement and dungeons are finished".

"Well, I have an idea, but you might not like it" Akatsuki says "I think the forest responding to the fact Melody doesn't want to or can't talk to you" he adds.

Aurora looks down and says "i think your right." then looks at Akatsuki and says "i think we should head back to the dorm."

Hanabusa looks at Ellie and asks "why was the whole family living apart from each other?" then looks around

"Well the main mansion was in Australia, where we held the parties, special occasions, however the jobs people have didn't allow them to live together" Ellie explains hanging up more decorations "However with recent events, despite the fact our jobs are still forcing us to live apart we're gonna live here anyway. The one providing us with the blood wine, works and lives in France".

"I think she can't talk to you to be honest" Akatsuki says "But yes, we should get back".

Aurora lays her head on Akatsuki's shoulder and says "i guess i will have to wait until Monday to talk to her." then holds his hand

Hanabusa nods and asks "how does it get here all the way from France?" then looks at Ellie and says "its good that your all together now."

"We're all purebloods in the sun clan, how do you think it gets here?" Ellie asks "Some are born a pureblood, like the main bloodline of my uncle, others are turned by the pool, like my dad, but as a result of that I was born a pureblood as well"

"Are you forgetting you're invited to the ball on Sunday?" Akatsuki asks "If you miss it you'll never be invited again"

Aurora shakes her head and says “no I haven’t forgotten about it.” Then smiles and says “I could try talking to her then.” Then kisses Akatsuki’s cheek

Hanabusa nods and says “your right.” Then smiles and hands Ellie another decoration

"But... I'm not sure you can call my dad a pureblood" Ellie says with a sigh "He can't even behave like one".

"Odd question, what color is your dress?" Akatsuki asks, slowly piecing things together "And considering the occasion there's a good chance some important people were invited as well"

Aurora looks at Akatsuki and says “dark blue.” Then lays her head on his shoulder and asks “why do you ask?”

Hanabusa keeps looking at Ellie and asks “do you think I will behave like one after I’m turned?” Then hands her another decoration and asks “do you think Melody will teach me how to?”

"I think my uncle will teach you" Ellie says "And you'll be fine, Melody's gonna use her own blood, so you don't have to worry about ending like my dad".

"Just wanted to know what color suit I'd have to wear" Akatsuki says "I can't very well show up in a bright color when yours is dark blue" he says with a smile.

Aurora hugs Akatsuki and says “I’m glad we are going together.” Then lays her head on his chest

Hanabusa looks at Ellie and says “ok.” Then smiles and says “I’m glad.”

"That and the purebloods from the moon clan have a purer blood then all the other clans, which is why they were among the most powerful" Ellie explains "The only reason they agreed to have Melody watch over them is because she looks exactly like her mother".

"You do realize that there's a reason Melody told you to behave normally and not act like this during the ball right?" Akatsuki asks with a sigh "First of all, it'd give the worst first impression you can have and second, you're there to represent your family, I'm probably gonna run into my parents halfway or something"

Aurora nods and says “yes. Your right.” Then looks at Akatsuki and asks “what if I get nervous?”

Hanabusa looks at Ellie and says “I never knew that.” Then nods and asks “what was her mother like?”

Last edited:
"I can tell you this. Melody's way to earn the council's respect is through fear, her mother went with the other option. Melody's more headstrong, you can tell her what to do, but she doesn't listen very often" Ellie says.

"Just be yourself, resist the urge to hug me every second and you'll be fine" Akatsuki says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back