• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Aurora nods and says "ok." then holds Akatsuki's hand and asks "like this?"

Hanabusa nods and asks "like when she bit me in front of them?" then shows the bite marks

"I don't know if that counts, but she was probably sick of the council deciding things for her and had to show them she decided that she wants to spend her life with you, not some pureblood they appointed to her" Ellie says "That's how it usually goes, the head of the clans are all purebloods, so they often get married off to the ones of other clans. It's unusual for a head of the clan to be unmarried and as young as Melody".

"Yep, but we can't stick together the entire time" Akatsuki sas

Aurora nods and says "i understand." then lays her head on Akatsuki's shoulder

Hanabusa nods and asks "when do they usually get married?" then looks at the decorations and says "those look good."

"Depends" Ellie says "But for Melody, I think she's gonna ignore everyone who even mentions it".

"I hope so" Akatsuki says with a sigh

Aurora nods again and says “I really do.” Then smiles at Akatsuki

Hanabusa nods again and says “ok.” Then smiles and says “I won’t even mention it.”

"I think it'll be different if you talk to her about it" Ellie says "Kyle's gotta get married first though".

"Alright, so if you mess it up it's your fault" Akatsuki says

Aurora smiles and says “I will make a great impression.” Then lays her head on Akatsuki’s shoulder

Hanabusa nods and says “I will ask her when they get back.” Then looks at the decorations and asks “was that the last of the decorations?”

"Yes, we don't have enough decorations" Ellie says and she sighs "And I'm out of materials".

"Don't be too overconfident" Akatsuki says "I mean, you know nothing about the different clans"

Aurora looks down and says “your right.” Then looks at Akatsuki and says “I just don’t want to anger them or mess something up.”

Hanabusa nods and says “I could go into storage and get more materials.” Then looks at Ellie and asks “what do you think?”

"As in, out of materials, if we had more I'd be making more" Ellie says and she adds "This will have to do"

"Then I suggest you visit the library when we get back to school" Akatsuki says "Knowing a few things is better then knowing nothing"

Aurora smiles and says “I will.” Then lays her head on Akatsuki’s shoulder and says “your right.”

Hanabusa nods and says “it sucks that we ran out of materials.” Then looks at the decorations and says “your right.”

"Alright" Melody says appearing again "Ellie, where does dad keep the clothes that survived? I need one of my old dresses" "Storage outside" Ellie says, so Melody disappears again.

Akatsuki sweatdrops "You are gonna read up on them right? Each clan has a different book" he says.

Aurora nods and says “yes.” Then looks at Akatsuki and says “I don’t want to mess anything up.”

Hanabusa picks up the box and says “I guess we can put the box away but keep the ladder out for the others to put up the chandelier.” Then looks at Melody and says “I need to ask you something.”

"And she's gone" Ellie says "You'll have better luck asking after the ball tomorrow" she adds.

"There's just no book on the moon clan, which isn't a surprise with how well they kept their secrets" Akatsuki says

Aurora keeps looking at Akatsuki and says "i will have to ask Melody about the clan." then smiles and says "i could read about the other clans."

Hanabusa looks down and says "your right." then starts to walk out of the ballroom while carrying the box

"Also, they finished with the chandelier already" Ellie says pointing to it before getting the ladder.

You probably shouldn't ask her" Akatsuki says "It's gonna be a touche subject and we don't need her in a bad mood"

Aurora nods and says "your right." then kisses Akatsuki's cheek and asks "how many clans do you think there are?"

Hanabusa looks at the chandelier and says "they did a good job." then looks at Ellie and says "i guess we are done with the ballroom."

"Yep, I'm gonna see if I can help out somewhere" Ellie says "Maybe you can help Melody with whatever she's looking for".

"Fire, ice, light, dark, earth, wind, water, time, void" Akatsuki mumbles trying to count them in his head "A lot" he concludes.

Hanabusa smiles and says "i could." then keeps looking at Ellie and asks "where is the storage outside?"

Aurora looks down and says "i guess i will be up all night reading." then looks at Akatsuki and says "that is a lot though."

"It's the small building outside" Ellie says "So good luck"

"No wait, the ice and water clan merged" Akatsuki says "So... ten I think".

Hanabusa nods and says "you too." then runs outside and starts to look for a small building

Aurora looks at Akatsuki and says "im probably going to be up all night reading." then lays her head on his shoulder and says "lets hope i can read about the clans before the ball on Sunday."

Melody is humming a song while going through her dresses, she really had too many of them "There it is" she mumbles taking a box from the bottom of the box.

"You mean tomorrow" Akatsuki points out dryly "And your power's fire right?" he asks.

Aurora nods and says "yes." then looks at Akatsuki and asks "isnt yours fire too?"

Hanabusa walks up behind Melody and wraps his arms around her. then kisses her cheek and says "the ballroom is ready for tomorrow."

"Already?" Melody asks looking at him "Oh right, you had to make new decorations" she says "Sorry about that".

Akatsuki nods, he knew the biggest weakness of the moon clan is fire, which doesn't explain why she has that power "Just making sure I don't forget" he says giving her a smile.

Aurora smiles back and asks "ok." then looks at Akatsuki and asks "could the moon clan have been looking for me that one time we were in town?"

Hanabusa looks back at Melody and says "yep." then kisses her cheek again and says "its ok."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back