• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Aurora pokes Akatsuki in the chest after getting up and says "stop thinking so hard." then lays her head on his chest

Hanabusa smiles and says "tonight is going to be fun." then holds Melody's hand

"You hope" Melody says "I mean, sure the ball will be fun, but what comes after that might not be so fun".

Akatsuki looks at Aurora "Don't you think it's weird that Rima called Lord Kaname by his name only?" he asks.

Aurora nods and looks back at Akatsuki then says "i do think its weird." then kisses his cheek and says "we can worry about it after the ball."

Hanabusa smiles and says "i'll be with you the entire time." then kisses Melody's cheek

"Yeah" Melody says "You will" she says with a smile.

Akatsuki sighs looking at Aurora "It's weird though" he says "Knowing how many purebloods there are, but not sensing any" he adds "But you're right, let's worry about that later"

Aurora walks beside Akatsuki and holds his hand then says "we may never sense them." then kisses his cheek and says "lets enjoy the ball."

Hanabusa smiles back and brings Melody's hand up to his mouth then kisses it and says "if your nervous or scared. just squeeze my hand." then kisses her cheek

"That's not true" Melody says turning to Aurora "But our presence makes even the most professional hunters nervous and anxious" she says "You'll sense everyone eventually".

Akatsuki looks at Hanabusa "Still don't get why you're wearing a suit and not your uniform"

Hanabusa looks at Melody and asks "should we tell them?" then kisses her forehead and says "you look beautiful."

Aurora looks at Melody and says "i went to go check out the dance school." then smiles and says "i have a proof lesson tomorrow morning because i have the right manner."

Melody frowns at Aurora "If my aunt told you to come for proof lessons it's not because you have the right manners" she says "And this will sound very rude, but she saw potential in you and there's a lot more that you can learn", she glances at Hanabusa "No, let's see if they pay attention to things".

Akatsuki sweatdrops at Melody's bluntlesss of the matter "Proof lessons are good though" he says "And you'll do fine, let's go".

Aurora holds onto Akatsuki's arm and says "your right." then looks at Melody and says "i saw Zero trying to teach kids."

Hanabusa smiles and says "i agree." then keeps holding Melody's hand

"I know. I tricked him into that" Melody says and she lightly pulls Hanabusa along "See you at the ball" she adds.

"We're not in a hurry to get there right?" Akatsuki asks looking at Aurora.

Aurora looks back at Akatsuki and says “no. Why?” Then holds his hand

Hanabusa smiles and follows Melody then says “someone’s excited.” Then chuckles

"Course I'm excited" Melody says "But I'm also nervous" she adds.

"Cause I want to take my time getting there, there's no rush" Akatsuki says.

Aurora smiles and says “I agree. its pretty tonight.” Then keeps holding Akatsuki’s hand and looks around

Hanabusa holds Melody’’s hand and asks “what are you nervous about?” Then kisses her cheek and says "if its about becoming the head of your family. your going to do great. i will be right by your side."

Last edited:
"The council usually has a test ready" Melody says "And that's what I'm nervous about" she explains with a sigh.

"Yeah it is" Akatsuki says "I thought about why our teacher was absend" he says with a sigh "But I'm not happy with what I found"

Aurora looks at Akatsuki and asks “what did you find?” Then looks up at the sky

Hanabusa looks at Melody and asks “what kind of test is it?” Then wraps his arms around her

"It depends on how much they like you" Melody says, annoyance clear in her voice "My dad had it easy, but considering what happened I won't be let of that easily".

"Well our teacher was part of the moon clan, so he probably died" Akatsuki says "That's probably why they knew your parents stayed"

Aurora keeps looking at the sky and says “so the moon clan were already in town.” Then starts to tear up and looks down

Hanabusa keeps his arms around Melody and asks “is the test for me or you?” Then kisses her forehead

"The test is for me to determine whether or not I can lead my family" Melody says looking at Hanabusa "So I may have told my cousins to hurry it up in the misty forest"

"Hey we're heading to a ball" Akatsuki says pulling Aurora in a hug "You'll ruin your make-up"

Aurora hugs Akatsuki back and says "your right." then lays her head on his chest and says "thank you."

Hanabusa looks back at Melody and says "your going to do great." then kisses her cheek and says "i will be right by your side."

"You're repeating yourself" Melody says and she smiles seeing everyone's dancing already.

Akatsuki smiles and he says "Let's go before Zero thinks we're breaking the rules already"

Aurora smiles back and says "your right." then walks with Akatsuki and holds onto his arm

Hanabusa smiles back and says "sorry about that." then holds Melody's hand and asks "may i have this dance?"

Last edited:
"Of course" Melody says with a smile "I did promise my father a dance later though, hope you don't mind"

Akatsuki smiles slightly when they arrive, most of the day class is dancing.

Hanabusa smiles back and leads her out to the dance floor then says "i dont mind." then puts one of his hands on her side and his other hand in hers

Aurora smiles back and looks at Akatsuki then asks "are you ok?" then lays her head on his shoulder

Melody smiles, somewhat aware a large group of day class students is watching her and Hanabusa "Seems we got an audience" she says quietly.

Akatsuki nods, but he suddenly has to lean on the wall "Aurora, can we go back outside for a minute?" he asks.

Aurora looks at Akatsuki then nods and says "sure." then walks up to him and asks "is everything ok?

Hanabusa smiles and keeps dancing then says "we do." then looks at her and asks "what do you think we should do about it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back