• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Hanabusa keeps one his arms around Melody and says “ok.” Then kisses her forehead

Aurora nods and says “will do.” Then smiles and asks “what time should I be here? Should I wear gym clothes?”

"What are your plans for the future?" Melody asks as she pulls his through the maze again to go back.

"At 7 am" Hilda says "I know, it seems early, but the Knight family has no different pattern then the humans" she explains.

Aurora nods and says “ok.” Then looks at her and asks “what room will it be in? What kind of clothes will I have to wear?”

Hanabusa smiles and says “to be by your side, helping you through everything.” Then follows Melody

"Something confortable" Hilda says "And you'll see tomorrow morning"

Melody sighs "Lemme ask that differently What kind of job do you want later?"

Hanabusa looks at Melody and says “I honestly don’t know.”

Aurora smiles and says “I’ll see you tomorrow.” Then curtsies again

"Well you gotta start thinking about that though" Melody says and she yawns "I really should start getting my normal sleep routine back, this is torture".

Hilda nods "Be careful on your way back" she says.

Aurora smiles and says “yes ma’am.” Then takes out her phone and dials Akatsuki’s number

Hanabusa smiles and says “will do.” Then holds her hand and says “lets get you to bed.”

"Oh you don't know do you?" Melody asks "Because we lived so close to humans and worked closely with them we had the same sleeping pattern" she explains "Coming here ruined my pattern".

Akatsuki grabs his phone and answers "Yeah?" he asks, sounding awfully tired, which is normal "How'd it go?"

Aurora smiles and says “its me Aurora. It went good. I have a proof lesson tomorrow morning because I have the right manner.” Then starts walking out of the dance school

Hanabusa keeps his arms around Melody and asks “do you want to sleep at the mansion or the dorm?” Then looks at her

Last edited:
"Hana, did anything I said get registered?" Melody asks "The point is, not sleeping during the day" she says with a sighs "The pet shop may be for vampires mostly, but it's normal for us to sleep during the night".

"Good, but they always have proof lessons at the start of the vacation" Akatsuki says "I put the information folder in your room, Melody's cousin gave it to me" he adds.

Hanabusa nods and says “oh ok.” Then holds Melody’s hand and says “lets get your sleep schedule back to normal.”

Aurora nods and says “lets hope it doesn’t take too long. So I can go on vacation with everybody.” Then looks down and asks “can you come get me from the dance school?”

"That's gonna be hard" Melody says with a sigh.

"Is it bad if I say no?" Akatsuki asks with a tired sigh.

Aurora looks down and asks “did I wake you Akatsuki?” Then looks up at the sky

Hanabusa looks at Melody and says “lets at least try.” Then kisses her forehead

Last edited:
"Fine, but I'm really really tired" Melody says with a sigh.

"Yes you did" Akatsuki says "Do you really wabt me to come and get you?"

Aurora keeps looking at the sky and says "sorry about that. only if you want to. but i would feel safer if you came and got me." then looks down

Hanabusa keeps looking at Melody and asks "do you want to sleep in the mansion or the dorm?" then holds her hand

Last edited:
"Mansion isn't finished yet" Melody says with a sigh "So the dorms then"

"You have inhuman speed" Akatsuki says "You'll be back in no time"

Hanabusa smiles and says "lets teleport then." then keeps holding Melody's hand

Aurora smiles and says "your right." then starts to vampire run

"Once we clear the maze" Melody says, when she can she teleports them to the dorm "You should try to get some sleep as well"

Akatsuki yawns "I'm gonna go and get some more sleep okay?" he asks.

Hanabusa keeps smiling and says "your right." then holds Melody's hand and says "have good dreams." then kisses her cheek

Aurora nods and says "ok. i will be back at the dorm shortly." then hangs up her phone and keep running

Last edited:
"Same to you" Melody says and she adds "You're not going into my room again though".

Akatsuki puts his phone away and goes back to his nap.

Hanabusa smiles and says "i know." then kisses Melody's cheek again and holds her hand

Aurora sees the dorm coming into view and slows down her run. then walks up to the gate and opens it and says "its going to be good to get a nap in before the ball tonight."

In the evening Melody is looking at her two cousins in frustration as she's sitting on her bed "I'm not my mother. I get that everyone wants me to wear the dress" she says "But no one is touching my hair" she adds.

Akatsuki is attempting to his fair, but eventually decides against it so he goes to the hall.

Aurora finishes putting her hair up into a braided updo and puts on her long one shoulder purple dress then sits on her bed and puts on the matching heels. then puts her earrings in, along put her makeup on and grabs her clutch then walks out of her room

Hanabusa tries to style his hair and smiles then says "tonight should be interesting." then ties his tie and walks out of his room after putting his shoes on

"Yeah your hair's not needed" one of Melody's cousin's says "Make up is pointless too, you'll blow everyone away" the other cousin says. Melody sighs, the dress is in an old victoriam themed red dress, so she didn't really doubt her cousins.

"Hana, why are you putting extra efford in?" Akatsuki says "And don't say you want to impress Me- Lady Melody cause you don't have to" he quickly fixes his sentence when Kaname sends him a glare "And it seems everyone has to treat her like a pureblood from now own, no clue why"

Aurora walks into the hall and says "hi Lord Kaname. hi Akatsuki." then looks down and holds onto her clutch

Hanabusa smiles and says "i know i dont have to. but i want to." then walks over to Melody's room and knocks on her door

Users who are viewing this thread

Back