• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Oh I don't know" Melody says with a slight grin "Seeing as they're my fans and not yours".

Akatsuki heads back outside where he wants to take a blood tablet "Shit" he says he has none left.

Aurora walks with Akatsuki and turns to him then places her hand on his cheek and says "we need to find some blood tablets fast." then sees his eyes turn red and asks "what do you want to do? how can i help?" then looks worried

Hanabusa smiles and whispers "we could kiss." then spins Melody around and puts his back where they were

Last edited:
"No bad idea" Melody says "I mean, my father and little sister are staring at you, keeping an eye on you".

"Do you still have blood tablets?" Akatsuki asks, he didn't know where his sudden thirst came from, but he suspected it's because he keeps delaying in fetting new ones.

Aurora nods and says "i do." then takes out a blood tablet and hands it to him then asks “where did your thirst come from?”

Hanabusa looks around and says "your right." then looks at Melody and asks "why are they keeping an eye on me?"

Last edited:
"To keep an eye on you" Melody says with a smile "It's completely normal though".

"I keep forgetting to get new tablets" Akatsuki says taking a few "Besides, we've been q bit busy the past few days.

Aurora nods and says “yes we have.” Then looks at Akatsuki and says “we need to get you new blood tablets before vacation.”

Hanabusa smiles back and says “ok.” Then keeps dancing with Melody

"You don't mind right? That my entire family will pretty much watch you the first few days" Melody asks looking at Hanabusa.

"I'll handle that" Akatsuki says looking at the stars "I don't understand though. Why hold a ball knowing something could go horribly wrong*

Hanabusa smiles and says "i dont mind." then looks back at Melody

Aurora looks at the stars also and says "im guessing the headmaster doesnt want the day class to worry." then looks at Akatsuki and smiles

Last edited:
"They can't worry if they don't know what happened"Akatsuki says.

"Good" Melody says and she narrows her eyes slightly when she sees Kaname glare at Hanabusa "Please excuse me for a moment" she mumblrs.

Hanabusa nods and lets go of Melody then walks over to the wall and leans against it. then smiles and says "tonight is going to be interesting."

Aurora nods and says "then i dont know." then looks at the stars and says "the stars are pretty."

"Kaname, quit glaring" Melody says stopping in front of the other pureblood "It's rude and if you have something to say say it", when she doesn't get a reply she walks over to Hanabusa "Sorry, Kaname's acting weird" she says.

"Well it could have something to do with the fact Rima acted weird and that the school will belong to someone else soon" Akatsuki says with a sigh

Hanabusa stands up and says "its ok." then wraps his arms around Melody and asks "could your father have said something to him?"

Aurora looks at Akatsuki and says "maybe." then walks up to him and lays her head on his chest

"I think he's very aware of the agreements our family have, probably wants to break it" Melody says "But I'd rather go out with Zero then with Kaname, if I didn't have you already".

Akatsuki sighs "Let's go inside" he says "I think I'll be fine"

Aurora smiles and says "ok. thats good" then holds on Akatsuki's arm

Hanabusa places his chin on Melody's head and says "im sure your family won't let that happen." then kisses her forehead and says "im glad i have you too."

Last edited:
"Well I don't think he knows what will happy should he break the agreement" Melody says "Or he's pissed off cause he'll be unable to control you guys soon".

"Since we're here I'm guessing that you wanna dance" Akatsuki says.

Aurora smiles and says "sure." then looks at Akatsuki

Hanabusa looks at Melody and says "Rima did call him by his first name instead of Lord Kaname." then kisses her cheek

"Well the thing about dad is, he wants humans and vampires to be equals, meaning the only one with the authority to control anyone is him, my bet is that he already signed the papers" Melody says and she hides a yawn.

"I don't usually dance, but I guess I can make an exception" Akatsuki says, he knows how to dance, just doesn't like it.

Aurora walks up to Akatsuki and asks "why dont you dance?" then holds his hand

Hanabusa keeps looking at Melody and says "someone looks tired." then holds her

"Of course I look tired. I barely got three hours sleep before my cousins barged in" Melody says crossing her arms.

"I don't like dancing I guess" Akatsuki says "Not everyone likes it you know".

Aurora nods and says “we don’t have to dance if you don’t want to.” Then looks at Akatsuki

Hanabusa looks at Melody and says “you can sleep in the car.” Then kisses her forehead

"No I can't" Melody says "It's really my fault for ruining my sleep schedule, besides, I'll live through it".

Akatsuki smiles slightly "Are you sure? I mean you love to dance".

Hanabusa wraps his arms around Melody and says “only if your sure.” Then kisses her cheek

Aurora smiles back and says “I’m sure.” Then holds Akatsuki’s hand

"Well yes I'm sure" Melody says leaning against him "One thing though, the entire time we're there you can't get close to me, part of all the tests"

Akatsuki smiles "Alright then" he says putting and arm around her.

Aurora keeps smiling and keeps holding Akatsuki’s hand then asks “what should we do?” Then looks at him

Hanabusa keeps holding Melody and asks “how long are the tests?” Then places his chin on her head

"That depends on how annoying the council wants to be, I do know they will want to know the full extend of my presence, didn't really give them a hint of it when I was suddenly summoned to come before them" Melody says with a sigh "But with their confidence in me, I doubt they think it gets very far and that it's very weak".

"Well we could make theories about thing" Akatsuki says "Like why do you think Lord Kaname is glaring daggers and Hana and Melody?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back