• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Aurora giggles and says “I think he’s jealous.” Then lays her head on Akatsuki’s shoulder and puts her arm around him

Hanabusa keeps holding Melody and asks “how far do I have to stay away from you during the test?” Then keeps his chin on her head

"I don't know, I don't know what dad wnt through" Melody says "Just that the council likes him more then they like me"

"I don't think he's jealous" Akatsuki says "If looks could kill Melody would be dead, maybe it's about what happened in the dorms"

Aurora nods and says “your right.” Then keeps her head on Akatsuki’s shoulder and says “maybe.”

Hanabusa looks at Melody and says “you just have to make them like you.” Then kisses her forehead

"Afraid that's not how it goes, the council us made up off people from all over the world, they don't like anyone" Melody says "Which is fine really".

"Okay then, Zero does look jealous of Hana, but Melody's been Zero's friend since the beginning" Akatsuki says mentioning to the hunter.

Hanabusa smiles and says "only if your sure its fine." then holds Melody's hand

Aurora nods and says "your right." then looks at Akatsuki and says "something could be happening that we dont know about and Lord Kaname isnt happy about it." then smiles and keeps her arm around him then says "im glad im here with you. im also glad that im going to be living with you."

Last edited:
"Well the others are working without breaks to get the mansion as ready as possible" Melody says "Wouldn't seem fair if I took a nap in the car".

"That's most likely the case" Akatsuki says, since there's no other reason why the current head off the Knight family was here or why Hanabusa was wearing his best suit to go with Melody after the ball "Think we can find out what it is?"

Aurora nods and says "i think we should." then holds Akatsuki's hand and asks "who and when do you think we should ask?"

Hanabusa keeps holding Melody's hand and says "you need sleep though." then looks at her with worry

Last edited:
"I didn't sleep good the first few weeks at your house" Melody says "So don't worry okay?" she asks giving him a smile.

"Well the only ones who knows seems to be Melody, her family and Hana" Akatsuki says "However you can try asking Rima"

Hanabusa smiles back and says "ok." then kisses Melody's cheek

Aurora looks at Akatsuki and says "i think we should ask Melody." then keeps holding his hand

Last edited:
"That can't be good" Melody says with a sigh, outside the gates she can see people with cameras.

"So when are we gonna asks her what's going on?" Akatsuki asks looking at Aurora.

Aurora looks back at Akatsuki and says “I think we should ask her now.” Then lays her head on his chest

Hanabusa looks in the direction that Melody sees and says “we need to find a way to get you out safely.” Then holds her and says “we need to talk to your father.”

Last edited:
"Go ahead and ask" Akatsuki says with a sigh "But she made it pretty clear we'd find out on our own soon enough"

"Or the reporters are the first test, you see, if the council kept their mouth shut they wouldn't know I'm here" Melody says with a scowl.

Aurora keeps her head on Akatsuki's chest and says "ok." then looks at him and says "lets just wait."

Hanabusa looks at Melody and asks "when do you want to talk to the reporters?" then holds her hand

Last edited:
"Stay here" Melody says and she walks to her father, whispers something in his ear and she watches him nod and head off "Never" Melody says when she takes her spot again "Do you know why we can hide our presence?"

Akatsuki smiles "Good luck" he says before going to get something to drink for when she comes back

Aurora smiles back at Akatsuki and says "thanks." then walks up to Melody and says "hey. can i ask you a question?" then waits

Hanabusa looks at Melody and says "no." then holds her hand

Last edited:
"Because if we don't it can be overwhelming" Melody says and she tilts her head looking at Aurora "I guess, can't promise an answer though"

Akatsuki takes two glasses, which are given to him by Melody's little sister "Thanks I guess" he mumbles before walking towards where Aurora is.

Aurora looks back at Melody and says "Akatsuki and i noticed Lord Kaname glaring daggers at you and Hanabusa. im just wondering, why is he doing that? whats going on?"

Hanabusa nods and says "maybe i will learn how to do that." then keeps holding Melody's hand as she talks to Aurora

"You'll find out on your own" Melody says and she spots the two glasses in Akatsuki's hands, which makes her tilt her head a little, until she gets handed one "Thanks sis" she says and the young pureblood hands the other glass to Hana before walking off.

Akatsuki hands one of the glasses to Aurora "So what is this stuff, smells like apples" he says.

Aurora takes the glass and smells the liquid then says "thanks Akatsuki. it does smell like apples." then looks at Melody

Hanabusa takes the glass and says "whatever it is. it smells good." then starts to drink it and kisses Melody's cheek then says "thanks."

Last edited:
"Ah my cousin's promoting her wine shop" Melody says "Mine's strawberry" she adds, leave it to her cousin to make use of it.

Kaien decides to make the announcememt and says loudly "I'd like everyone's attention please!", he figured he'd wait until Melody left first, but that could take a while.

Aurora takes a drink and says "it tastes good." then hears the headmaster and walks beside Akatsuki

Hanabusa holds Melody's hand and says "cherry tastes better." then turns towards the headmaster

"Noted" Melody says and she raises an eyebrow at the headmaster "Oh boy, this is gonna be even worse" she mumbles with a sigh.

"As the day class might have noticed, there are storage rooms being emptied at the sun dorms, this is because the day class and the night class will be merging" Kaien says, seeing the confusion on the students faces he says "The school rules will change, the night class will keep their uniforms and will have different classes, but not at night. This is because the school was bought by someone who saw room for improvements".

Akatsuki raises an eyebrow "The classes are merging?" he asks and then glances at Melody, now that he thought about it, the air seemed different since Melody's father left.

Aurora looks at Melody and asks "so this what Lord Kaname was mad about?" then looks at Akatsuki and lays her head on his shoulder then says "looks like we will have to adjust our sleep schedules."

Hanabusa looks at Melody and says "i think theres two vampires looking at you." then wraps his arms around her

Last edited:
"Well that's the be expected" Melody mumbles with a sigh, great, so this is her father's plan, first have the classes merge and then at some point the day class will find out they're vampires ad hopefully live with it.

"That's all, after the vacation the moon dorm will be used for storage and the night class will be relocated to the sun dorms" Kaien says.

Akatsuki nods "I guess so, I mean no one really seems compelled to call him Lord Kaname" he says and he adds "And I guess we'll have to get used to a lot more things then just a new sleeping schedule".

Aurora nods and says "your right." then keeps her head on Akatsuki's shoulder and asks "could you come with me tomorrow to my proof lesson?”

Hanabusa keeps holding Melody and says "i may need to get my stuff from my room before we leave." then kisses her forehead

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back