• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Valsena Chronicles: The Grand Reboot!

Ya Boi

Who's that guy?
People are beginning to grow restless as a group known as Salvation comes out of the shadows, claiming that it is time to revolt against the magic that hinders mankind's true potential. Magic is a crutch, they say, and the longer humans rely on it, the longer they will remain blind from the truth. Salvation has remained relatively peaceful, so far. They've limited themselves to spreading propaganda and holding rallies in the streets, protesting the use of magic. And you know what? It's actually working. Salvation has grown into a large faction of people and their influence has successfully convinced others to continue supporting their cause.

You play as a practitioner of magic, trying to live their lives however they possibly can these days. You end up watching a Salvation rally, unaware of what's to come next.

The Magic in Valsena is as typical as it gets. There are different schools of magic that you can specialize in or just be a jack-of-all-trades kind of guy. Just like in D&D, you can cast spells, rituals, cantrips, etc.

Character Sheet:
Fantasy - Valsena Chronicles: TGR Characters!

Hey, it's Ya Boi coming in with a new thread!

I'll be honest with you. This whole Valsena Chronicles thing has been done before with varying degrees of success but they've all been abandoned shortly after beginning. That's not a comforting thought but I swear that this will be different. The past threads never worked out because of time and commitment issues. I can't guarantee that this will be a grand success but I'm going to do my damn best to keep this one afloat.

Hope you'll decide to join me!

Last edited:
Ya Boi Ya Boi Firstly, great username. Second, are there any other races besides humans in this?

Thanks, I made it myself.

Anyway, the short answer is no. Humans are the only intelligent species in Valsena. Although, there are all kinds of magical creatures living throughout the land. Your typical fantasy monsters and such.

What about perminant conjurés that are brought to life to let's say accompany and protect their creator

What about perminant conjurés that are brought to life to let's say accompany and protect their creator

You mean like golems and stuff? That's fine as long as there's a way to take them down temporarily or permanently.

Ooh hey, working on a character now-- would it be possible to play as a bard? I'm not the most familiar with D&D so I'm not really sure what to do magic wise hah

Ooh hey, working on a character now-- would it be possible to play as a bard? I'm not the most familiar with D&D so I'm not really sure what to do magic wise hah

That's perfectly fine. As far as I know, Bards play music that have some kind of magical effects right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back