• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic VALKYRIE - OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Reinhardt Reinhardt One question, could a LC-VAL TYPE 3 (specializes in stealth) Valkyrie possibly be used as a sniper with long-range capabilities, as a Valkyrie that can only wield firearms?

Reinhardt Reinhardt One question, could a LC-VAL TYPE 3 (specializes in stealth) Valkyrie possibly be used as a sniper with long-range capabilities, as a Valkyrie that can only wield firearms?

Definitely. Most Valkyrie models are restricted to using firearms due to the weapon modules installed on them, save for LC-VAL TYPE 1 and a few which are based upon it.

Hey guys!

I actually had a question. I was wondering when the RP was starting. I’m definitely in no rush. I only ask because exam season is in my midst so I’ll be on a short hiatus from RP for 2-3 weeks from today. If the RP will start before/by that time, then, I’ll probably give up my spot to someone on the waitlist. I don’t want to hold back all you lovely writers. I’ll just silently stalk it until another spot opens. XD

Thank you everyone! I hope you have a fantastic day! :)

Hey guys!

I actually had a question. I was wondering when the RP was starting. I’m definitely in no rush. I only ask because exam season is in my midst so I’ll be on a short hiatus from RP for 2-3 weeks from today. If the RP will start before/by that time, then, I’ll probably give up my spot to someone on the waitlist. I don’t want to hold back all you lovely writers. I’ll just silently stalk it until another spot opens. XD

Thank you everyone! I hope you have a fantastic day! :)

Well, assuming nothing goes wrong with my current schedule, and accounting for a fair amount of time for CS creation, I think we'd be able to start at least a week from now.

Well, assuming nothing goes wrong with my current schedule, and accounting for a fair amount of time for CS creation, I think we'd be able to start at least a week from now.

No problem. Then, I’ll have to bow out for now. This week is technically the last week for classes and my exams are two weeks after. My timing is pretty bad! XD

Anyways, I’m sure this RP will still be great! Let me know if you maybe need a character to come in at a later time or something. Have fun everyone! :D

Hey everyone, Reinhardt here.

I've been busy the past week, and from what I've seen so far, I won't be able to work properly as a GM until my schedule becomes stable. You'll still see me here in RPN - participating in other RPs as a player, but I doubt that I'd be GM-ing any RP for an undetermined amount of time, with the exception of quest logs, of course.

I've made you wait long, and I apologize for that, as well as for the disappointment I may have caused. I'm sorry to say this, but the RP will be shelved for now. Should the occasion arise where I find the time and inspiration to start this up again, I will let you all know.

Once again, I truly am sorry for being unable to give you this RP.

YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Hextremus Hextremus marshmarrow marshmarrow Danidify Danidify DergTheDergon DergTheDergon Semblance Semblance O On A Whim xAlter xAlter

Hey everyone, Reinhardt here.

I've been busy the past week, and from what I've seen so far, I won't be able to work properly as a GM until my schedule becomes stable. You'll still see me here in RPN - participating in other RPs as a player, but I doubt that I'd be GM-ing any RP for an undetermined amount of time, with the exception of quest logs, of course.

I've made you wait long, and I apologize for that, as well as for the disappointment I may have caused. I'm sorry to say this, but the RP will be shelved for now. Should the occasion arise where I find the time and inspiration to start this up again, I will let you all know.

Once again, I truly am sorry for being unable to give you this RP.

YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Hextremus Hextremus marshmarrow marshmarrow Danidify Danidify DergTheDergon DergTheDergon Semblance Semblance O On A Whim xAlter xAlter
It's alright, we shall gather again another time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back