• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern V.I.S.I.O.N - Other-Natural Superhero Academy - OUT-OF-CHARACTER

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I’m very excited for this to start taking off! The intros are really good so far and I’m actually invested in beginning classes and such!

So I’m presuming from what’s happened so far, that we’re all going to make an intro post then get into going back and forth, if that make sense?

So I’m presuming from what’s happened so far, that we’re all going to make an intro post then get into going back and forth, if that make sense?

Yeah, that sounds about right. Gonna post in a bit. Can't wait to start interacting with you lot.

TYPE TYPE which group did he sit at? There have been three established tables so far I think, plus the many other NPC students

TYPE TYPE which group did he sit at? There have been three established tables so far I think, plus the many other NPC students

He has plopped himself in the middle of the area so that he can basically see the whole room and is sitting on his own table, looking at them while eating. And he is talking to the entire room. He is loud like that.

Sorry, it's taking so long, no muse. The post will definitely be up tomorrow. I'm going to make myself sit down until these fingers start typing lol.

Sorry i have not been getting notifs for this and all my bookmarks went with the update. Have him asleep for now ill get a reply up later tonight :)

Right, everyone! Ever so sorry about the lack of progress. Just wanted to make sure this isn't dead. I have had a lot of family drama and stuff of that nature lately which took precedent and I know TYPE TYPE has had a hectic time lately as well. We are still very much invested in this however and see no reason to stop.

If you are all still interested, do like this or post a comment! Let's get this rolling again!

TYPE TYPE Arrt Saunders Arrt Saunders neighborly neighborly Darth Oats Darth Oats WeaselThor WeaselThor Squad141 Squad141 LindsMagee LindsMagee SkyLordz SkyLordz Pysren Pysren Shadow Shadow Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy a z u l a a z u l a CosmicComet CosmicComet

Right, everyone! Ever so sorry about the lack of progress. Just wanted to make sure this isn't dead. I have had a lot of family drama and stuff of that nature lately which took precedent and I know TYPE TYPE has had a hectic time lately as well. We are still very much invested in this however and see no reason to stop.

If you are all still interested, do like this or post a comment! Let's get this rolling again!

TYPE TYPE Arrt Saunders Arrt Saunders neighborly neighborly Darth Oats Darth Oats WeaselThor WeaselThor Squad141 Squad141 LindsMagee LindsMagee SkyLordz SkyLordz Pysren Pysren Shadow Shadow Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy a z u l a a z u l a CosmicComet CosmicComet
Still interested! I was waiting on everyone having their first post up to write again :D

Still want to make this a thing

TYPE TYPE Just wanted to make sure if this is still ongoing. I know Bradchon is dealing with some family stuff and I was wondering if it's okay to write a post just to continue things. I can continue waiting until is good to start again I don't mind :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back