• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern V.I.S.I.O.N - Other-Natural Superhero Academy - OUT-OF-CHARACTER

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Lets try this again: So a style. What exactly goes into a style? I’d like to start looking but I don’t really know what it implies.

I think I know what might confuse you. There is a class that will allow you to become a "Super Hero" - this does not mean you will become one, but it is still there to give you to the tools and skills needed to become one should you ever wish. This means that everyone will make themselves a superhero persona - but won't actually have to become a hero and use it if they don't want to. It is presented more like a thought exercise and internal exploration. However, as part of the class you will create a Super Hero outfit. In this case - you will have to present a costume idea for your character.

Thus : Find a superhero outfit or concept online that you would present in class to the lecturers about how you want your costume to look. If you don't wanna become a hero, you will never have to wear a suit or even make one. If you do want to become a hero - then the school will help you make one.

Does that clear things up?

I think I know what might confuse you. There is a class that will allow you to become a "Super Hero" - this does not mean you will become one, but it is still there to give you to the tools and skills needed to become one should you ever wish. This means that everyone will make themselves a superhero persona - but won't actually have to become a hero and use it if they don't want to. It is presented more like a thought exercise and internal exploration. However, as part of the class you will create a Super Hero outfit. In this case - you will have to present a costume idea for your character.

Thus : Find a superhero outfit or concept online that you would present in class to the lecturers about how you want your costume to look. If you don't wanna become a hero, you will never have to wear a suit or even make one. If you do want to become a hero - then the school will help you make one.

Does that clear things up?
Yep! Thanks.

nearlyflowers nearlyflowers dimensional dimensional - heya you two. We have closed the INTEREST CHECK and we are about to finalize the roster. Do you guy still want to finish your CS? Or should we consider you out? If you need some more time - we can give you till end of day? (About 8 hours more) - Hoping you can still join, but if you can't - then it's fine! Don't worry! And remember, tag me or Brad at any time.

Alright guys! We are gonna start this thing tomorrow, since a couple more people have joined and we want to give them a chance to finish their sheets! We have officially closed the Interest Check and so the countdown now begins!

Cant wait!

Hello everyone, here are the new TEAMS and the DORMS - Please take note that they are not exactly the same - make sure of your placement please.

1554402705631.png
1554402712483.png

We will be posting the OPENING later tonight. I just want to make sure that everyone is still in. Please HEART this post if you are still in as soon as possible, so that we can be sure you are still intending to take part. Thanks for the patience everyone, can't wait to start!

Braddington Braddington Arrt Saunders Arrt Saunders neighborly neighborly Darth Oats Darth Oats WeaselThor WeaselThor Squad141 Squad141 LindsMagee LindsMagee SkyLordz SkyLordz Pysren Pysren Shadow Shadow Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy a z u l a a z u l a CosmicComet CosmicComet

TYPE TYPE sorry for the long post, but I have a few questions so I don't get anything wrong. Okay, here we go. Is this the first time breakfast is being served? It seems like this is the first time there's food in general, so just wanted to check on that. Second, will the staff also be down there? And I think I had a few more but I'm tired and I forgot, so that's all I'm really wondering.

TYPE TYPE I have a question about dorms. Is there a bathroom in the room or is there shared communal bathrooms?

Also during this weekend will we have been introduced to our teams yet?

Last edited:
TYPE TYPE sorry for the long post, but I have a few questions so I don't get anything wrong. Okay, here we go. Is this the first time breakfast is being served? It seems like this is the first time there's food in general, so just wanted to check on that. Second, will the staff also be down there? And I think I had a few more but I'm tired and I forgot, so that's all I'm really wondering.

The first post we made was one week ago. You guys arrived on the weekend after the first post. The breakfast they had was the first time the facility made sure everything was running smoothly before the students would arrive. Which means when you guys arrived on the Friday/Saturday/Sunday you would have had breakfast and foods already. This is Monday, exactly one week after the first post. The staff many we around, but not really interacting with the students that much. You will most likely see the human resources and security personnel meander about. If that does not answer your questions, please let me know.

TYPE TYPE I have a question about dorms. Is there a bathroom in the room or is there shared communal bathrooms?

Also during this weekend will we have been introduced to our teams yet?

NO team introductions, Bathrooms are both communal and in rooms. There are the open bathrooms for students when in public spaces like the plaza and such, the ones close to the gym also have showers and such - while each room shared between students also has a small en-suite. Nothing much, just the basics. No bath, just showers. Hope that helps. If you have any further questions, let me know.

Correct me if I’m wrong: our characters are not the only students. I assume the school is filled many other students for being such a large facility. Right? NPCs and such?

Correct me if I’m wrong: our characters are not the only students. I assume the school is filled many other students for being such a large facility. Right? NPCs and such?

There are many students about. You guys are just the noted characters, but there are many more.

TYPE TYPE what kind of weather is it currently?

The weather is nice and pleasant, a little cool due to some lights showers the previous evening. Some cloud coverage as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back